aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220
OK.. THIS MAKES ME THINK...
:NayeonDisgust:The question is.. are these C-BAR people gonna boycott again this upcoming WHIPLASH album?? :olafdisgust::sideeyeumji:

cuz I've just about had it with these :clowned:'s.

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,841,264
Pronouns
She/Her

Chic version of Supernova:markchefskiss:
I never understand this tho. how do these people get idols phone numbers? :olafdisgust:
They are sasaengs, they stalked and buy infromation from idols and their families. They pay a lot of money to telecommunications companies for example.
The question is.. are these C-BAR people gonna boycott again this upcoming WHIPLASH album??
I haven't see an ongoing boycott so I guess they will buy...?

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220

HMMM.. I JUST HOPE THEY DON'T WASTE THEIR TIME. I'M SO WORRIED FOR THEM.
I DON'T WANT THEM TO GET SCREWED BY MAMA :olafdisgust: :onggun:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220

BRUH... I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN THE ARMAGEDDON CDP VERSION YET.
BUT... GUESS I SHOULD FOCUS ON THIS ONE BEFORE IT GETS SOLD OUT.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220
so MYs will complain about a pin sticking out of Karina's outfit but Jennie wears this and their fans think its cool?
the double standard :pandasantathink: :pandasantathink:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220
Chic version of Supernova:markchefskiss:

They are sasaengs, they stalked and buy infromation from idols and their families. They pay a lot of money to telecommunications companies for example.

I haven't see an ongoing boycott so I guess they will buy...?

well.. I know they pay but I was wondering where they get the information. so "telecommunication companies"? that's messed up. And illegal? They should be investigated and punished. ie. releasing private information like that.
Like.. .how do they even know where to start? or who to trust? Not sure what it's like in Korea. But in the U.S. there are so many phone carriers. Not everyone uses T-Mobile for example. Even if everyone did it's not like I can go to everyone local T-Mobile store and bribe a worker to release such information :pandasantathink:

I haven't seen anything bout a boycott either that's why I'm curious. :pandasantathink:
nonetheless. doubt this time around SM would do anything to accommodate any of their demands as they gave them what they wanted and C-bar still boycotted. aespa still sold over 1.5 million without them too. they might have sold close to 3M but I'd rather have them show their selling power without these greedy entitled fans.

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,052,220
I knew about this before but don't think I ever posted. :pandasantathink:

Yall knew aeri when she was little had a youtube channel? So cute!!! You never see her face but it's expected it's aeri cuz its just sounds like her and her personality :pandasantacookie:

Top Bottom