aespa Official Thread | #GIRLS

Vintaege

Cornucopia of useless informations
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Nothing new about smngg but that girl tweet in her priv acc this :

"even sm didn't announce which one delayed or which totally canceled but it's written in the report in which public can't be seen "

:jinjudge:
"Which one delayed and which one cancelled?" Is this about smngg and smnbg???

Nobodyknows

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭18,500
Nothing new about smngg but that girl tweet in her priv acc this :

"even sm didn't announce which one delayed or which totally canceled but it's written in the report in which public can't be seen "

:jinjudge:
smngg & smnbg?? or exo comeback & exo solo?

Yupuplover

Senpai Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,793,028
High up? Never heard of them. If Koeun really joins that company then I'll believe she didn't make it to the lineup and it wasn't her decision to leave SM
Ohh, help you searched already is an entertainment company established by CJ Ent Music with Producer Black Eyed Pilseung (source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1036829wpp/producers-black-eyed-pilseung-establish-new-agency-cj-em)

Edit: anyway is just rumor; previously mentioned she with the ex SM staff that join BH. Now this? Anyway, just want to say, As long as Koeun still continue her dream of being an idol, I will support her

Last edited:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,521,266
Last edited:

Vintaege

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
Ohh, help you searched already is an entertainment company established by CJ Ent Music with Producer Black Eyed Pilseung (source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1036829wpp/producers-black-eyed-pilseung-establish-new-agency-cj-em)

Edit: anyway is just rumor; previously mentioned she with the ex SM staff that join BH. Now this? Anyway, just want to say, As long as Koeun still continue her dream of being an idol, I will support her
Yeah I just found out about this few moments ago BEP is a hit maker.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931
Pretty sure they didn't delay or totally cancelled the girls. I think that if they have to delay/cancell one of them, it will be the boygroup. One of the rumored boy trainees apparently left and rumors says they are planning to debut a young group, probably younger than SRG. They also still have NCT and all EXO members renewed their contract so they will keep bringing cash to SM. Finally, NCT was SM's huge project that was planned for YEARS so I'm pretty sure they didn't plan this boygroup as much as they planned NCT or even EXO.
I think they initially didn't plan to debut a new boygroup at all because they were convinced that NCT would work but eventually changed their plans and decided to debut a new boygroup with probably boys that were supposed to debut in future NCT units. I think they would lose less by delaying/cancelling the boygroup than the girlgroup.

camille

MY | ningmeng Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭139,931

"performance announcement" does it mean we're gonna get something like in the NCT conference where 40 boys performed? I wish SM would do another public conference like they did with NCT (so broadcasted on youtube) but with the girls but I know it won't happen

Vintaege

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
"performance announcement" does it mean we're gonna get something like in the NCT conference where 40 boys performed? I wish SM would do another public conference like they did with NCT (so broadcasted on youtube) but with the girls but I know it won't happen
It's not that kind of 'performance' it's about how SM performed financially in 4th quarter of 2019

dayeon_you

demian world domination
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,725
i am a bit worried that they are going to debut during all the coronavirus fears. there are no audiences during debut showcases or music shows, no fansigns, they can't meet their fans. would be very disheartening.

Vintaege

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,740
i am a bit worried that they are going to debut during all the coronavirus fears. there are no audiences during debut showcases or music shows, no fansigns, they can't meet their fans. would be very disheartening.
They are most probably going to delay their debut.....as they should. It's not only about the audience/fans but girls themselves + staffs too. Also they'll get negative reaction from knetz.

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740
I'm not saying they shouldn't delay the debut, because it is a big issue right now and fans and the girls' health is most important here. But I will say it is risky, the coronavirus isn't really showing any signs of stopping so if their debut is delayed until after, it might be too far into the year.

지우____

JYP & SM stan. SR20G JYP20G enthusiast
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭90,150
I'm not saying they shouldn't delay the debut, because it is a big issue right now and fans and the girls' health is most important here. But I will say it is risky, the coronavirus isn't really showing any signs of stopping so if their debut is delayed until after, it might be too far into the year.
I would rather want that then the girls getting sick. It’s the best to delay it until they finally have everything under control.

Top Bottom