Ask a Moderator

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭656,820
Does it fall under tag spam if you tag all previous voters in a badge voting thread? It’s been a few days and I think a lot of the users didn’t realize we started a new voting round even though I’ve been posting reminders in the voting thread itself and the group’s main thread, and I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote again if they’re still interested in the badge.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭354,221
Pronouns
She/Her
Does it fall under tag spam if you tag all previous voters in a badge voting thread? It’s been a few days and I think a lot of the users didn’t realize we started a new voting round even though I’ve been posting reminders in the voting thread itself and the group’s main thread, and I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote again if they’re still interested in the badge.

No, you are fine. If there is a purpose for your tagging, then you are okay. This is a good use of the tagging system.

tokki

made in your love Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭656,820
No, you are fine. If there is a purpose for your tagging, then you are okay. This is a good use of the tagging system.
Awesome, just wanted to be sure before I tried it! Hopefully it'll help. ^_^

Sunny

Stream icy
Reaction score
⨭100,295
Yes it's fine there. However please be mindful of the "spam" rule, there is a gap of 10 minutes to respect between each new thread you post.
yep i'm definitely aware of the rule now! thanks for telling me

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Hi. Can you clear the poll on this thread? 감사합니다 (kamsahamnida)

G

Galaxy

Hi. Can you clear the poll on this thread? 감사합니다 (kamsahamnida)

Done!

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
is there a way to check what your elite gamer ranking is? ( like how many points)

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
Hey I was wondering if I could make a thread promoting all the Badge threads so basically like a thread for finding badge threads easier, and i was wondering if it could get sticked in awards section maybe so more people would notice is and use it

G

Galaxy

hi how do i delete a poll from a thread? i remember there was a delete option but now i can't see it anymore

You need to send the link here and we'll take care of it!

Hey I was wondering if I could make a thread promoting all the Badge threads so basically like a thread for finding badge threads easier, and i was wondering if it could get sticked in awards section maybe so more people would notice is and use it

I'll ask Awards Leads, since they need to be the ones to decide at least for the 1st part of the request! I'll give you the answer asap

rektinq

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
You need to send the link here and we'll take care of it!

I'll ask Awards Leads, since they need to be the ones to decide at least for the 1st part of the request! I'll give you the answer asap
Ok thank you !

Top Bottom