Ask a Moderator

G

Galaxy

Ok thank you !

I got an answer and I'm sorry, but your request is rejected. Our Awards Leads are already working on a solution to make those threads more visible, but thank you for offering your help!

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
I got an answer and I'm sorry, but your request is rejected. Our Awards Leads are already working on a solution to make those threads more visible, but thank you for offering your help!
ok thanks for the quick reply

peach

♡ Sweet Like Sugar Poison ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭146,190
What if the OP of an artist thread isn‘t online for a longer time?

G

Galaxy

What if the OP of an artist thread isn‘t online for a longer time?

OP rules can be found in our FAQ - if there's any thread that corresponds to this and that you'd like to take over, you can give me more details here or by PM!

G

Galaxy

Is it just me right now? or I cant use the search function???

I can use it just fine - what are you trying to search for? Sometimes words that are 3 or 4 letters long are considered too short for it to work.

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

나는 미나의 쓰레기야. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭595,900
I can use it just fine - what are you trying to search for? Sometimes words that are 3 or 4 letters long are considered too short for it to work.

Twice

unknown.png

G

Galaxy

I can't search for it either, most probably because it's too "common" indeed. I'll forward to admins to see if there's anything we can do about this, but I'm not sure it can be changed... just for them to have a view of the whole situation, could you search for the word before? Had you tried it and if yes, had it worked?

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

나는 미나의 쓰레기야. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭595,900
I can't search for it either, most probably because it's too "common" indeed. I'll forward to admins to see if there's anything we can do about this, but I'm not sure it can be changed... just for them to have a view of the whole situation, could you search for the word before? Had you tried it and if yes, had it worked?

i hadnt tried it before cus i know that the search function of this site is "working". hope it'll get fix or something also that short letter word also is bothering me for quite awhile now.

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭323,231
Pronouns
They/Them
Can I give Lemon the Martell house OP until Aki takes it so she can update it?

peach

♡ Sweet Like Sugar Poison ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭146,190
OP rules can be found in our FAQ - if there's any thread that corresponds to this and that you'd like to take over, you can give me more details here or by PM!

Great, thank you! :hehe:

G

Galaxy

i hadnt tried it before cus i know that the search function of this site is "working". hope it'll get fix or something also that short letter word also is bothering me for quite awhile now.

I'll tell them and we'll see if there's anything they can do about it!

Can I give Lemon the Martell house OP until Aki takes it so she can update it?

I made the change~

moondust

dark phoenix Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,000

please clear poll!

Top Bottom