Ask a Moderator

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
just a question. if a user doesnt post all the info in a thread on a group, is it wrong to make a thread with all the info. i mean will the thread i make be locked and taken down? or should i just notify that user to update their thread since it's now rendered incomplete
560186118587416617.png

G

Galaxy

just a question. if a user doesnt post all the info in a thread on a group, is it wrong to make a thread with all the info. i mean will the thread i make be locked and taken down? or should i just notify that user to update their thread since it's now rendered incomplete
560186118587416617.png

Yeah you should notify them. If you simply create a new thread, we'll end up merging the two, since it's about the same topic.

G

Galaxy

No problem :HappyPar:
now this question should be in the ask social media team thread but
Teaser threads usually get featured, in a case like this one, what would happen?

I know it's not the answer you're expecting, but the credits go to the 1st OP. They were faster to post at least the 1st pic. If the case repeats itself too often, we might reconsider though. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for this.

Sweetheart

resident himbo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭568,500
I know it's not the answer you're expecting, but the credits go to the 1st OP. They were faster to post at least the 1st pic. If the case repeats itself too often, we might reconsider though. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for this.
Oh i understand, thanks Gal :bakacat:

G

Galaxy

is there a way to check how many posts you have in a thread?

There's no real tool for it yet since we're still searching for one, but here is a trick you can use:

1) Open the search tool on the right
2) Change "everywhere" into "this thread" (you have to be in the specific thread you wanna check)
3) Type your username next to "By"
4) The research will give you all the posts you wrote in that thread. Check the amount of pages and quickly do the math (1 page of results = 20 posts).

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
There's no real tool for it yet since we're still searching for one, but here is a trick you can use:

2) Change "everywhere" into "this thread" (you have to be in the specific thread you wanna check)
4) The research will give you all the posts you wrote in that thread. Check the amount of pages and quickly do the math (1 page of results = 20 posts).
ohhhh thank u. hope u guys a good one soon, until then i'll use your trick

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658

ohhhh thank u. hope u guys a good one soon, until then i'll use your trick
actually, if you hover over the small icon
jAS2jeY.png

perspherspley

Apink ~ I.O.I ~ Loona ~ IZ*ONE ~ fromis_9 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭991,330
Hi, a question for these three new reactions.
How much point that each one gives 0 or 1?
Sweating = ?
Blush = ?
Popcorn = ?
Angry = 0
Sad = 0
Wow = 0
Haha = 1
Love = 1
Like = 1

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
Hi, a question for these three new reactions.
How much point that each one gives 0 or 1?
Sweating = ?
Blush = ?
Popcorn = ?
Angry = 0
Sad = 0
Wow = 0
Haha = 1
Love = 1
Like = 1

Only Like, Love & Haha give you 1 point each, the rest are neutral and do not affect your reaction score.

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,367,624
There are some groups who schedule their mv release, so we usually have the link even before the release.
So when should i make the mv thread? as soon as i get the link or when its actually scheduled?​

Top Bottom