Ask a Moderator

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,346,824
We do indeed; if you ever notice a mistake related to this, you can report it.
ah, last time when i posted RV's mv, mine got locked and the one who posted 1 min early remained. The problem is that we cant check the exact time. we can only see it after 1 hour when it actually shows the time instead of 'minutes ago'.​

G

Galaxy

ah, last time when i posted RV's mv, mine got locked and the one who posted 1 min early remained. The problem is that we cant check the exact time. we can only see it after 1 hour when it actually shows the time instead of 'minutes ago'.​

We actually made the decision not to count threads with countdowns to the MV (turning into the MV afterwards) as the "official" thread AFTER this incident. So we're keeping an eye out for this. It is possible to see the time by hovering the mouse above the "xxx minutes ago".

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭20,346,824
We actually made the decision not to count threads with countdowns to the MV (turning into the MV afterwards) as the "official" thread AFTER this incident. So we're keeping an eye out for this. It is possible to see the time by hovering the mouse above the "xxx minutes ago".
oh, i didnt know that, Thanks for the tip ♥​

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭721,517
full disclosure: i made two threads today with only two minutes in-between them because i didn't recall the rule about waiting ten minutes in-between topics. i'm asking kindly that you leave them both up since they're both game topics and people have already been posting in them. and also please don't hurt me

i will do better in the future!

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
full disclosure: i made two threads today with only two minutes in-between them because i didn't recall the rule about waiting ten minutes in-between topics. i'm asking kindly that you leave them both up since they're both game topics and people have already been posting in them. and also please don't hurt me

i will do better in the future!

Thanks for letting us know, and for taking the initiative to do so! We'll leave those two threads in peace, since it has been a while. The topic spam rule is there to avoid clutter in the 'recent' section, and to ensure that users have a fair chance at posting stuff. If this happens again in the future, please take the initiative to request for the second thread to be removed :) Otherwise, we'll have to take action if another user reports the second thread for topic spam (to ensure that we're being fair to everyone).

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭721,517
Thanks for letting us know, and for taking the initiative to do so! In the future, please take the initiative to request for the second thread to be removed :) Otherwise, we'll have to take action if another user reports the second thread for topic spam (to ensure that we're being fair to everyone).
i just didn't realize until both topics had already been up for quite awhile, but in the future, if i make the same mistake, i'll definitely let y'all know asap! thank you for your understanding <3

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,794,400
Thanks for letting me know! Since Hara is better known as a kpop artist, I'll move it to the 'Korean Entertainment' section so all her threads are kept within the same section (will be easier to find for fans) :)

Thank you!

fireZZZ

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,800
my thread was moved but idk which forum? it says "oops we ran into some problems"
the BP and Itzy one

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭261,921
Pronouns
She/Her
my thread was moved but idk which forum? it says "oops we ran into some problems"
the BP and Itzy one
It was deleted, this was the moderator's reasoning.

I was waiting to see if there was actually going to be any "fruitful" discussions here.
By the looks of it, I seem to have been quite mistaken.

We can stop now.
Could you move this thread to the finished award forum? thank you!!!!
Done!!

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Hey mod chingus do u know how to delete options from a poll,,,

Hello! Only mods can delete polls currently. If you would like to delete a poll, please link the thread below and we can do that for you :)

Egoísta

Raised from the Dead Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭323,131
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello! Only mods can delete polls currently. If you would like to delete a poll, please link the thread below and we can do that for you :)
Oh okie :clowned: sorry for troubling mod chingus I just need to make a new poll for a tie breaker,,,,

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Oh okie :clowned: sorry for troubling mod chingus I just need to make a new poll for a tie breaker,,,,

No trouble at all, deleted :)

Top Bottom