Ask a Moderator

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
Hi.
I made a thread withouth waiting 10 minuts, i was ignorant of the rule.
I don't want to get in trouble. So if you could delete it, please.

Hi Icy, thank you for your honesty.

Yes, even though it may seem like 10 min is unnecessary we need people to follow the rules to keep the forum unclogged.
The first offense would be more or less a slap on the wrist so it wouldn't have mattered too much since I assume you're not going to break the rule in the future. We don't always delete threads that are made in quick succession, so If there's literally no one that wanted the thread then keep it.

Icy

Yuta
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,411,900
Hi Icy, thank you for your honesty.

Yes, even though it may seem like 10 min is unnecessary we need people to follow the rules to keep the forum unclogged.
The first offense would be more or less a slap on the wrist so it wouldn't have mattered too much since I assume you're not going to break the rule in the future. We don't always delete threads that are made in quick succession, so If there's literally no one that wanted the thread then keep it.

I hopefully won't break it in the future, i don't even make threads often, and i'll ask if someone wants to keep it.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,712,081
Your post in the thread The Official IZONE Ahn Yujin Thread has been merged into your last post.

i got that notifications i wonder what makes our post merge with our post from before? im fine with it, the only reason i made different post is bcs the pictures are from different dates and from different fansite so i figured i posted again

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
i got that notifications i wonder what makes our post merge with our post from before? im fine with it, the only reason i made different post is bcs the pictures are from different dates and from different fansite so i figured i posted again

That usually happens if you post something else immediately after the first one.
It's not exactly fool proof but this is useful to prevent multiple postings from clogging up the thread.

You'll just have to wait a bit after each post and it won't merge.

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,244,013
In the past you could only open one YouTube video at a time in a thread. Today I accidentally hit a second(I'm on mobile) and it started up too. With headphones on it was very loud and jarring to my hearing. I tried a post with 3 and all of them opened and ran together when I pressed each one. I tried clearing caches but it is the same. I know that it is not a huge problem but if someone else did the same as I did it is uncomfortable. I thank you for your attention.

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
In the past you could only open one YouTube video at a time in a thread. Today I accidentally hit a second(I'm on mobile) and it started up too. With headphones on it was very loud and jarring to my hearing. I tried a post with 3 and all of them opened and ran together when I pressed each one. I tried clearing caches but it is the same. I know that it is not a huge problem but if someone else did the same as I did it is uncomfortable. I thank you for your attention.

I haven't tried it personally but yes that does seem plausible that you might've not been able to play multiple YouTube videos at the same time but with recent updates it is now possible. I guess try to avoid it haha.

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭423,350
There is a rule:

Note 2: Editing the content of any new thread to reflect a different release will be considered as an attempt to bypass the 'topic spam' rule and will result in the removal of your thread.

What if I accidentally double-posted the same image in the thread, instead of another member which I wanted to post, will editing the content to replace the wrongly posted image then cause me any punishment?

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
There is a rule:

What if I accidentally double-posted the same image in the thread, instead of another member which I wanted to post, will editing the content to replace the wrongly posted image then cause me any punishment?

Nope! Technically you're not changing the thread to something completely different (e.g. one MV to another MV), so there won't be any punishment :) We're also able to see the content which you edit, so this will be something that we will always keep a look out for before issuing any sort of warning!

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭423,350
Nope! Technically you're not changing the thread to something completely different (e.g. one MV to another MV), so there won't be any punishment :) We're also able to see the content which you edit, so this will be something that we will always keep a look out for before issuing any sort of warning!

That's great to know! Thanks for your assistance!

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462
Help me delete the poll in this thread
Thank you :HappyPar:

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,462
Help me delete the poll
Thank you :HappyPar:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
why was the thread moved to korean discussions when it's a video update on the group from SM's channel? it's not a discussion thread :omgwhat:

Hey BlueNose :peepopbirthday:

I've moved it again to 'Film & TV', since the content seems to take on a variety/talk show format. There are also similar YouTube videos under that section, so hopefully this'll be a better home for your thread. Please let me know if you do think there is a better section for this video though!

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Hey BlueNose :peepopbirthday:

I've moved it again to 'Film & TV', since the content seems to take on a variety/talk show format. There are also similar YouTube videos under that section, so hopefully this'll be a better home for your thread. Please let me know if you do think there is a better section for this video though!
thank you :wow:
i cant think of anywhere else to put it :brbdying:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
thank you :wow:
i cant think of anywhere else to put it :brbdying:

Yeah, I can definitely tell you now that not everything will have a perfect place for it (take this from someone who tries to regularly sweep the forum and move threads to their right place) :teehee:

Just use your judgement and choose the section that best matches the content! If in doubt, we're always here :yagotit:

Top Bottom