Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658
hi sorry to bother again but i just made a new poll and the results for who voted for what are not visible? did i miss that when making the poll? when i try to edit, the choice is not there, maybe it's only there when creating the poll?

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭441,950
No worries at all! Threads have been merged :)

Thank you! One last request.

Can this thread of mine be moved to the completed badge section:

Many thanks!

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
hi sorry to bother again but i just made a new poll and the results for who voted for what are not visible? did i miss that when making the poll? when i try to edit, the choice is not there, maybe it's only there when creating the poll?

No worries at all!!

You have to check the 'display votes publicly' box before posting the thread/poll, or the users who voted for each option won't be visible. I can't seem to edit that option in for you, so I think I'll have to delete the poll for you to check that box when you re-make the poll. Let me know if you would like me to do that and sorry for the inconvenience!

emma

nct ∞ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,257,658
No worries at all!!

You have to check the 'display votes publicly' box before posting the thread, or the users who voted for each option won't be visible. I can't seem to edit that option in for you, so I think I'll have to delete the poll for you to check that box when you re-make the poll. Let me know if you would like me to do that and sorry for the inconvenience!
ahhh, no, that was my bad. sorry :feelsblankie: and yes please!

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
How do i stop being an op of a thread

Do you have someone to pass the OP on to? If so, we can change the OP for you :)

If not, I'm more than happy to take over for you until someone would like to take over. However, I cannot guarantee that it'll be updated regularly!

S

Some

Do you have someone to pass the OP on to? If so, we can change the OP for you :)

If not, I'm more than happy to take over for you until someone would like to take over. However, I cannot guarantee that it'll be updated regularly!

No i don't :( . thank you so much The updates aren't an issue fans will probably deal with that only the op is a problem . It's two threads actually will that be ok ?

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
No i don't :( . thank you so much The updates aren't an issue fans will probably deal with that only the op is a problem . It's two threads actually will that be ok ?

No worries! If you link the threads here, I can hold onto them for you :)

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
Thank you so much, the links: 1;2

Done. If you would ever like the thread OPs back, feel free to contact me or reply to this thread :) Same thing goes if you find that one of your mates would like to take over the threads, just let me know!

S

Some

Done. If you would ever like the thread OPs back, feel free to contact me or reply to this thread :) Same thing goes if you find that one of your mates would like to take over the threads, just let me know!

Thanks alot you saved me

SeoyeonJelly

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭441,950
Hi Mods. I am back with yet another question.

What should I do if I post an IG post in a threas but the owner of the IG post deleted and then reuploaded it a few min later, and while in the process of editing my post, another user post the same reuploaded IG post I am gonna re-edit it in.

it happen just now in this thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/❤️th...19-zepp-tour-in-japan-08-17-08-25.123/page-60

And I am honestly a bit frustrated.

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015
Hi Mods. I am back with yet another question.

What should I do if I post an IG post in a threas but the owner of the IG post deleted and then reuploaded it a few min later, and while in the process of editing my post, another user post the same reuploaded IG post I am gonna re-edit it in.

it happen just now in this thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/❤️the-official-wjsn-cosmic-girls-thread-ot13❤️would-you-like-2019-zepp-tour-in-japan-08-17-08-25.123/page-60

And I am honestly a bit frustrated.

Well that is quite an unusual case.
Doesn't seem like it was intentional from what you described so I'd say if you don't mind then leave the IG posts up this time.

If you happen to get your posts ninja'd constantly in the same fashion then let me know and we'll step in.

Top Bottom