Ask a Moderator

달fromisDal

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl Blog Lead VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭668,150
Well that is quite an unusual case.
Doesn't seem like it was intentional from what you described so I'd say if you don't mind then leave the IG posts up this time.

If you happen to get your posts ninja'd constantly in the same fashion then let me know and we'll step in.

Noted!

yooamygirls

how deep is your love VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭739,810

itsyaboiidon

.... .. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,022,015

Could someone move this to the correct place? I think it should go to All The Soju but correct me if I'm wrong.

Moved :)

Deleted :)

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,796,435
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello, may I have the 2nd post in this thread? Thank you so much!
and is it possible to post more than 10 media per post?

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750

Done! I don't believe it's possible after 10, as embeds won't show up :) Feel free to test it though

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,731,113
Done! I don't believe it's possible after 10, as embeds won't show up :) Feel free to test it though

Technically if you use a link like Beefy did in the post here it is possible. You won't have the embedded "window" post, but you can have the post itself. I've only used written links but I would assume you could use photos though it might make the post heavy and slow to load.

Here is my op post with 11 mv and three sns media posts hidden under links just to show it can be done.:)

G

Galaxy

Technically if you use a link like Beefy did in the post here it is possible. You won't have the embedded "window" post, but you can have the post itself. I've only used written links but I would assume you could use photos though it might make the post heavy and slow to load.

Here is my op post with 11 mv and three sns media posts hidden under links just to show it can be done.:)

Yep, with links we can post as much media as we want; I assume Beefy wanted to have the videos displaying directly, in this case it's only 10 per post. But there is indeed the tip with photos, as you mentioned; a very good one in my opinion, since we can keep things "aesthetics" even though we still need to be redirected to Youtube, and it doubles the amount of thumbnails we can display (1 post allows 20 pictures). Thanks for mentioning all of these here, it can give ideas to our users ^^

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,527,909
@ mods, you moved my thread to KR discussions even though I didn't specify it being about anything Korean and even mention a Japanese artist in my OP... sigh

(is this bc most of the answers are about Korean groups)

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
How long does a OP need to be inactive before any user could take over the thread?

There's no set rule as it's up to the moderator's discretion, but we generally intervene when the OP has been inactive on the forum for over a month :)

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
@ mods, you moved my thread to KR discussions even though I didn't specify it being about anything Korean and even mention a Japanese artist in my OP... sigh

(is this bc most of the answers are about Korean groups)

Hmm, personally I think it should just go under 'The Union' because it's asking broadly and you listed a J-pop song. I'll move it there!

We try to sweep or 'clean up' the forum regularly, so this might just be one of the many things we make a spontaneous decision on while we're moving threads! If you do see any other changes that you do not agree with, please post your concerns here and we'll try to fix it up for you :)

Echo

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕 Early Supporters
Reaction score
⨭23,441
Where would I post this video?

It's not performance but I don't see a Behind the scenes section :(

Top Bottom