Ask the Awards Team

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,785,785
Pronouns
They/Them
When making a mock, how large should I make it? Like 200x200 or 150x105?
Also, does anyone happen to use Ipiccy? I've forgotten how rounded the corners have to be
Sorry if I missed this somewhere and thank you so much

nct

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
When making a mock, how large should I make it? Like 200x200 or 150x105?
Also, does anyone happen to use Ipiccy? I've forgotten how rounded the corners have to be
Sorry if I missed this somewhere and thank you so much
100x100 and for Ipiccy I think the radius should be 30 or 40.

nct

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
Hello o/
For the otps can we use pictures of their instagram ? cause it's pretty hard to find pictures that fit in the 100*100 in the official photoshoots and editing them together makes it look kinda odd.
yes its fine. as long as the image is high quality

Miya

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,700
Since the edges need to be transparent it seems I can't use photoscape anymore to create badges, which alternative quick to use programs do you suggest? I do have photoshop but it slows my pc down a lot so for badges creating I would prefer something faster and easier.

usshi

wherever you go, i'll follow Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
Since the edges need to be transparent it seems I can't use photoscape anymore to create badges, which alternative quick to use programs do you suggest? I do have photoshop but it slows my pc down a lot so for badges creating I would prefer something faster and easier.

I was using picmonkey religiously but they want to charge for all their features now so I'm looking for a free alternative as well wew
Will let you know what I find

moondust

dark phoenix Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,000
I was using picmonkey religiously but they want to charge for all their features now so I'm looking for a free alternative as well wew
Will let you know what I find

try https://ipiccy.com/
i set the transparent round corner radius to 42, and compared it to photoshop 20px, it's pretty much the same :bakacat:

i made a sample badge:
lSjdUBP.png

sickwithsin

"Do aliens have idols too?" - Oh Heejun Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭112,613
For group badge mocks, do we need to post the original background image?

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭22,400
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! So, i have two questions.

First, can we use a picture for a sub-unit (2 members) bagde instead of the logo? The OTP/Sub-Unit Guideline only specify a maximum 3 member rule per OTP badge but it doesn't say anything abou sub-units. Like these JUS2's and JJ Project's badges, for example:

JUS2-1.png
JJP-2.png

Also, are these awards good to go?:

Mark-4.png
Jinyoung-1.png
Youngjae-2.png
Yugyeom-9.png

I think they fit the 60%-visibility/profile rule and you can easily identify the members, but i still want to ask cause it's better be safe than sorry.

Thank you in advance :hearteu:

usshi

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
So the badge is supposed to be 100x100 pixels, but how rounded should the edges be (I'm using GIMP)? And what about transparent background?

The background should be transparent, the rounded edges varies from program to program so I think you'll have to take one of the current badges as a sample to try and find the right radius

Hi! So, i have two questions.

First, can we use a picture for a sub-unit (2 members) bagde instead of the logo? The OTP/Sub-Unit Guideline only specify a maximum 3 member rule per OTP badge but it doesn't say anything abou sub-units. Like these JUS2's and JJ Project's badges, for example:

JUS2-1.png
JJP-2.png

Also, are these awards good to go?:

Mark-4.png
Jinyoung-1.png
Youngjae-2.png
Yugyeom-9.png

I think they fit the 60%-visibility/profile rule and you can easily identify the members, but i still want to ask cause it's better be safe than sorry.

Thank you in advance :hearteu:

1. Yes that would be fine for sub-units

2. I'd give the first one a pass, the third is a no, others are fine

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Hi. I know that the guideline is to open up voting for 3-4 days, but in the case where we have an elimination and final vote, can we reduce the allocated voting days? I allocated 3 days for the preliminary voting round, and that's just too long especially with the forum not at full capacity. Is it alright if I allocate 2 days for voting, especially when I have a preliminary elimination vote, and a final deciding vote?

usshi

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
Hi. I know that the guideline is to open up voting for 3-4 days, but in the case where we have an elimination and final vote, can we reduce the allocated voting days? I allocated 3 days for the preliminary voting round, and that's just too long especially with the forum not at full capacity. Is it alright if I allocate 2 days for voting, especially when I have a preliminary elimination vote, and a final deciding vote?

Yea that's fine

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,221,175
Would it be possible to have Stray Kids' 3RACHA as a subunit group instead of OTP? I know the rules for subunit badges states," Sub-Units should be officially debuted units either on stage or with at least a digital release." 3RACHA has done a Studio M Stage on Mcountdown, they've released multiple mixtape tracks on soundcloud/youtube, and even is credited on Stray Kids' discography as "3RACHA" when they produce/wrote songs.

So as my question persisted before, is 3RACHA allowed to be labeled as a subunit? And if so, that would mean that the subunit badge could just have their logo correct?

Top Bottom