Ask the Awards Team

Baby Pickle

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭61,075
After talking to our coordinator, we’ve decided that we’re going to have to delete the thread you made as someone will be doing all the votings for badges for EXO in a few days. It’s best that he’s done with the group as he’s still in the group and is not a soloist or has left the group.
So can i guess make the exo voting thread then

usshi

wherever you go, i'll follow Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
So can i guess make the exo voting thread then

I can see you're already hosting the BTS thread and someone's approached me about doing EXO's so going to allow them to handle it, if things change I'll be sure to let you know

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585

usshi

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
Hi, I would like to know if we can use google forms for the voting (plus post the vote option in the thread for verification)

I think this way people can view the options better and it's more organized than just making a poll (plus the poll feature is too big)

here is an example: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScr4rPd5eSYI7CE8HEVQdzrpUj8g1iJXaF2xxPoMo9Y4IWHrg/viewform

then post in the thread

Username: B612
Your votes: 1, 2, 3

I'd prefer to keep everything voting related on the site

What's too big about the poll feature? Maybe something to look into

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
I'd prefer to keep everything voting related on the site

What's too big about the poll feature? Maybe something to look into

We would still keep it in the site by posting the votes in the thread for verification

Maybe its just me but the poll taking so much space in the screen can be distracting for those voting (and taking screenshots)

usshi

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
We would still keep it in the site by posting the votes in the thread for verification

Maybe its just me but the poll taking so much space in the screen can be distracting for those voting (and taking screenshots)

I can see if anything can be done about the poll size, it is kind of big

I wouldn't have access nor would I want access to every single google form made for voting whereas with on site polls it's much easier to monitor (whether people cross post their votes or not which seems an unnecessary added step) so that won't be changing unfortunately

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
I can see if anything can be done about the poll size, it is kind of big

I wouldn't have access nor would I want access to every single google form made for voting whereas with on site polls it's much easier to monitor (whether people cross post their votes or not which seems an unnecessary added step) so that won't be changing unfortunately

So the poll size can be changed? :unsure:

We will keep it on the poll then

thank u

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Where can I find the rules and regs about awards and badges, i.e. how points for the first badge, 2nd, etc., how many badges we can display, and so on? Been looking for it all over the site.

usshi

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
So the poll size can be changed? :unsure:

We will keep it on the poll then

thank u

I'll see if they can, no promises

Where can I find the rules and regs about awards and badges, i.e. how points for the first badge, 2nd, etc., how many badges we can display, and so on? Been looking for it all over the site.

Try these threads, if you still have unanswered questions let me know

Don't think the amount displayed is mentioned but it's 4

shindubu

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭500
Hello. In gathering number of keepers. How many badges can we say we can keep? Will the awards team question if I say I'll keep all even though I don't have enough post count atm?

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,859,250
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi. There's a limit of awards you can support/keep?

Edit:
Hello. In gathering number of keepers. How many badges can we say we can keep? Will the awards team question if I say I'll keep all even though I don't have enough post count atm?
Oh we just did the same question at the same time lol.

usshi

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500

For now we're not going to stress too hard on it because the forum just launched and we know users want badges so you'll have time to get your post count up

We are planning to have annual purges of badges that have little to no holders so it will matter when that time comes
Hi. There's a limit of awards you can support/keep?

Not at this time

Belkiss

BTS raised themselves Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,065
I have plans to make a thread for anime and video game badges, I didn't anticipate anyone wanting them right away so I wasn't prepared
I apologize for the delay, the process will be up soon!
OMG thank you so much
I will be waiting :hearteu:

Charlie

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060
How do the video game badges work? Would the badge be a logo for the game or were you guys thinking more along the lines of having badges for individual video game characters?

usshi

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
How do the video game badges work? Would the badge be a logo for the game or were you guys thinking more along the lines of having badges for individual video game characters?

Crafting the thread for it right now, should be up in the next 20 minutes

Saint Rose

sʜᴜʀᴀ ɴᴏ ʜᴀɴᴀ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,950
Is it cool to ask a award team member to make a mock? I have a image to use but tbh i don't think i can pull it off(as badge) correctly. Thank You ~

usshi

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
Is it cool to ask a award team member to make a mock? I have a image to use but tbh i don't think i can pull it off(as badge) correctly. Thank You ~

Absolutely! Probably need to setup a mock request thread now that you mention it

nct

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭0
I’ll be making the thread, but you can send me the image and I’ll try my best to make the mock :)

Top Bottom