Ask the Awards Team

M

moon_ravn

Sorry to come back with questions so soon but will there be a limit to how badges we get in all and when will the next batch of badges be uploaded (there is a IZ*ONE badge that hasn't shown up)?

For the first question I think by now you might have seen the announcement we made about closing down the threads for a week, the next batch will be up when we decide that all badges are up to par. Sorry for the delay.

As for how many badges, we don't anticipate a limit to be up since we are running on good servers and an updated software. If we see that affects the forum in the long run it might be changed but as of now there is no limit.

I see, thanks!
What if the thread is just looking for supporters at the moment? We're not even close to the voting stage rn

There will also be a slight change in rules when we re-open the area which might affect the suggestions so can you please wait until we re-open? We want to give everyone that has badges up already all our attention for the next few days so we can re-open everything earlier, if possible, and avoid dividing our attention even more by answering questions about threads and new rules.

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭46,042,400
For the first question I think by now you might have seen the announcement we made about closing down the threads for a week, the next batch will be up when we decide that all badges are up to par. Sorry for the delay.

As for how many badges, we don't anticipate a limit to be up since we are running on good servers and an updated software. If we see that affects the forum in the long run it might be changed but as of now there is no limit.

OK, thank you!

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
i know the threads are closed rn, so this is just for future reference...

I plan to get badges for two kdrama actresses (Chae soo-bin and Yoon so-hee). But I think I'm the only one in H+ who's a fan of them...so how will it work? do i still need 5 supporters and 2 keepers with at least 3 of them quoting my request? and what about the voting thread? do i still have to get people to vote if i'm the only one in it?

sorry this is my first time so idk how this goes...

B612

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭109,585
i know the threads are closed rn, so this is just for future reference...

I plan to get badges for two kdrama actresses (Chae soo-bin and Yoon so-hee). But I think I'm the only one in H+ who's a fan of them...so how will it work? do i still need 5 supporters and 2 keepers with at least 3 of them quoting my request? and what about the voting thread? do i still have to get people to vote if i'm the only one in it?

sorry this is my first time so idk how this goes...

We are still deciding how we will proceed with actors badges, since actors are individuals and not as popular (fandom wise) we will most likely have a general voting thread for the actors/actress badges.

IJ6FKdM.png

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
We are still deciding how we will proceed with actors badges, since actors are individuals and not as popular (fandom wise) we will most likely have a general voting thread for the actors/actress badges.

IJ6FKdM.png
okay thanks! i kinda guessed it would be like the anime badge

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him

There will also be a slight change in rules when we re-open the area which might affect the suggestions so can you please wait until we re-open? We want to give everyone that has badges up already all our attention for the next few days so we can re-open everything earlier, if possible, and avoid dividing our attention even more by answering questions about threads and new rules.
Sure, I'd just like to find supporters until then but maybe I can make a note for myself.

sickwithsin

"Do aliens have idols too?" - Oh Heejun Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭112,613
Forgive me if this has been answered already but is there a limit to the number of badges a user can have?

A

Aerith

Forgive me if this has been answered already but is there a limit to the number of badges a user can have?

Currently, we haven't set a limit, we likely won't need to set one with the current software or servers.

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
Hi, are these pics allowed? They're not selfies or fantaken and posted in the official weibo account but i still have my own doubts
D8nhpvrV4AEJAo7.jpg
D6bmQTMUIAAkEEB.jpg
D6bmQVbUcAER_Ur.jpg

usshi

wherever you go, i'll follow Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,500
Hi AT! Am I allowed to keep my gif badge? I don't mind the other one being removed
If so I'd like to change the name and have it moved to the unique section

Second question, I had badges that were completed before your overhaul that abide by the rules and should be uploaded, do I still have to post those for approval?

A

Aerith

Hi AT! Am I allowed to keep my gif badge? I don't mind the other one being removed
If so I'd like to change the name and have it moved to the unique section

Second question, I had badges that were completed before your overhaul that abide by the rules and should be uploaded, do I still have to post those for approval?

We don't have any issues with you keeping the gif unique, but we can remove the other one. What would you like it renamed to? I can take care of it.

As for the second question, I think you have this answered already with the PM but any that were marked as good in the doc sent, are good to still be added from those that won.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,420
Hi! I was just wondering:
Do we need to get approval from the AT prior to setting up a thread for a group's badge voting, or can we can set it up whenever we'd like now that the section has been re-opened - after confirming who will be the host with the users in the group's official thread?

A

Aerith

Hi! I was just wondering:
Do we need to get approval from the AT prior to setting up a thread for a group's badge voting, or can we can set it up whenever we'd like now that the section has been re-opened - after confirming who will be the host with the users in the group's official thread?

Pre-approval is just for the mocks, they will all need to be approved before voting begins. Creating a voting thread can be done as normal.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,420
Back again, hihi.

Is it implied that keepers are also supporting the badge? So they don't count as one of the required supporters if they're already listed as a keeper? Or can a user be counted as both if they want?

A

Aerith

Back again, hihi.

Is it implied that keepers are also supporting the badge? So they don't count as one of the required supporters if they're already listed as a keeper? Or can a user be counted as both if they want?

A user can be counted as both.

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
I want to check if these badges are now okay to be suggested
Coloring off
E92eD6r.png
>>
fi42oYK.png

Bad quality and coloring