OTHER Corner Candy Shop

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Mero Mero no Mi
allows a range of attacks which use emotions of lust or perversion to transform opponents into stone.
Boa Hancock

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭266,783
Logia
allows the user to completely alter their form into a natural element and manipulate it at will.
Smoker

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
S

Some

RESULTS
@SomethingThere 3 POINTS!
@BlueNose 2 points
@sooz 1 point

@Kimbo @Ombré zero points

THANK YOU GUYS FOR PLAYING

Overall game results will be up in a minute​

I checked and Human Human is the official English lame of the Hito Hito fruit so I accepted it hgjfkdgjdkf

I won !!!!! I got something !!!!!

i was just about to say when i flopped the round before that i continue even though i fail just that so my role model in life monkey d luffy can be proud of me and thats what luffy would do and there is now a onepi round and mamaaaa no luffffy zoro nami chopper sanji robin franky brook usopp jimbei my loves my heros i made it !!! I think these are my first points in a game in this form 😢

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Final Results

In 1st place with 22 points

Winning 70k is

@BlueNose

In 2nd place with 17 points

Winning 50k is

@Kimbo

In 3rd place with 13 points

Winning 30k is

@sooz

A thank you to @Ombré and @SomethingThere for carrying on with the game, even when it got hard.

For all your results Check out the Spreadsheet

I think @softest_bun is doing some sort of movie

Hot Potato will be in 1 hour and 30 mins at 6pm GMT so come back then for more fun.

This game was also sponsored by The Event's Team Leader @AKID❀KI so thanks for that

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I won !!!!! I got something !!!!!

i was just about to say when i flopped the round before that i continue even though i fail just that so my role model in life monkey d luffy can be proud of me and thats what luffy would do and there is now a onepi round and mamaaaa no luffffy zoro nami chopper sanji robin franky brook usopp jimbei my loves my heros i made it !!! I think these are my first points in a game in this form 😢

Speed games are never easy, I actually played a game where I got zero points for the entire game hgjdkfdgf

S

Some

Final Results

Winning 70k is

@BlueNose

Winning 50k is

@Kimbo

Winning 30k is

@sooz

A thank you to @Ombré and @SomethingThere for carrying on with the game, even when it got hard.

Hot Potato will be in 1 hour and 30 mins at 6pm GMT so come back then for more fun.

This game was also sponsored by The Event's Team Leader @AKID❀KI so thanks for that

There was money in this 😳 i just did it for the innocent reason of post count XD but for the first few seconds it was about fun XD and it was fun thanks for hosting ren and i thought thats it bun is doing more ? Yay money 🙌 watch me lose again XD

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
There was money in this 😳 i just did it for the innocent reason post count XD but for the first few seconds it was about fun XD and it was fun thanks for hosting ren and i thought thats it bun is doing more ? Yay money 🙌 watch me lose again XD

We can't host a game without prizes! There's money in all the games and an MVP bonus for the overall most fun/passionate/eager player
even though i know i flop at games especially speed i still come XD

It's not about winning, it's about the fun at the end of the day, I flop all the times in games and I'm still the first to sign up :TzuyuKek:

S

Some

We can't host a game without prizes! There's money in all the games and an MVP bonus for the overall most fun/passionate/eager player

wow most of the games with prizes im able to find are all booked by the cool people or they are impossible for me or i lose/ place low so i end up doing the ones without prizes usually

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
Final Results

Winning 70k is

@BlueNose

Winning 50k is

@Kimbo

Winning 30k is

@sooz

i wasnt expecting coins :omgwhat: :omgwhat: :omgwhat:

Top Bottom