Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,085
download%2B%25281%2529.jpg

This was the symbol of Korea before Japan changed it

download%2B%25282%2529.jpg

What represents our country is probably Namdaemun or Chungwadae, but instead they replaced by those red crosses and high appartment buildings. Among all the other countries, they purposefully expressed our country in a mocking way like that. After netizens saw this, they remade one themselves.

download.jpg

download.png

original post:
[+431][-3]

original post: here

1, [+84, -2]
The Tokyo oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㄲ With the 19 restricted and the monkey it's too funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+66, -0]
Koreans surely are the funniest after seeing what they madeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Our sense of humor is too strong

3. [+40, -0]
The Beijing one made by Koreans is too funnyㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㅋ

4. [+16, -1]
Where did Japan's shame go? They should've put this one for them ㅋㅋ
download.jpg

5. [+12, -1]
Japanese kids are allergic to mushroom clouds​

xiaothink

~ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,901
I don't know which is sadder, the fact that someone actually bothered to make something like this or the fact that some people actually manage to convince themselves that this is funny

Danee

♥ ANSWER ♥ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭234,495
Can someone explain what are the crosses supposed to mean? I dont get it at all. Dont see Korea in it at all. I kinda do see Seoul a bit in the high buildings but the crosses?

And the version Koreans made is honestly disgusting. And making fun of Hiroshima is just cherry on top.

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Of course both of them would be so childish to fuck with each other but doing a symbol like that for Hiroshima, y'all disgusting. Korea's hate for Japan is incredible.

Bryant

mother of shablobs Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭91,055
Can someone explain what are the crosses supposed to mean? I dont get it at all. Dont see Korea in it at all. I kinda do see Seoul a bit in the high buildings but the crosses?

And the version Koreans made is honestly disgusting. And making fun of Hiroshima is just cherry on top.

Churches probably

I feel like it's fake/a hoax though, why would all the others be city's but have Korea as a country, not Seoul?

mochichan

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,670
I mean Korea one doesnt seem as bad because it could be interpret as Korea being advance metropolitan lots of tall skyscraper

Joking about thousands of dead and decades of radiation cancer is too fcking much. Yall want Japan to respect the death they caused, good, but you don't have the selfawareness to respect their deaths?...you can't solve hatred by continuing cycle of hate

fade92

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭69,035
The Koreans making the Hiroshima one shows that they're basically just as scummy, or probably even worse, as the Japanese who changed Korea's symbol.
this their inferiority complex is just pathetic these days am glad Abe placed those restrictions on exports for them.

crystal

녹색 색조
Reaction score
⨭183,230
i cant even figure out whats the mexico one.

but this is just getting messier and messier, they're going to far with some of these "jokes".

Top Bottom