she/her

User 3 - @miatheikonic

Playlist 1

Playlist 2

Playlist 3

Judge 1

Playlist 1: -
Playlist 2: Miss Tempo with two bland sidekicks
Playlist 3: Ko Ko Bop seemed weird to me at first, but it makes sense with the explanation. Really nice and personal choices

Judge 2
Playlist 1: A good playlist to show Exo's evolution with three songs.
Playlist 2: Miss Tempo with two bland sidekicks (2) Jk I love Stay a lot.
Playlist 3: Your picks seemed strange but after reading your reasons I understand.

Judge 3
Playlist 1: These songs aren't especially the ones I'd have picked (especially Heart Attack - I do agree it sounds "old" but I'd have chosen something more energetic), but you know what? It works. I totally see EXO's evolution in that playlist.
Playlist 2: I like all 3 songs, not my favorite EXO songs (minus Tempo, it must be somewhere in my top 5) but I enjoyed your playlist.
Playlist 3: I understood all choices and your explanations were detailed enough, good job!

Judge 4
Playlist 1: I could really see EXO's evolution through the three songs that were picked. Amazing choices!
Playlist 2: Don't Go and Stay are very beautiful songs but I really dislike ballads (with the exception of What Is Love and Baby Don't Cry). I enjoy upbeat and fast paced songs so I really loved your selection with Tempo but sad to say when I got to Don't Go and Stay, I couldn't finish the songs because they didn't do anything for me.
Playlist 3: I really enjoyed reading your explanations as to why you chose the songs that you did. The songs suited the explanations perfectly!

Judge 5
Playlist 1: Might have not been my picks but you made it work! I can see the evolution of their music with these songs, well done.
Playlist 2: DMUMT with the other two songs really loses a bit of that score, but I still like them! It does mean that you lose a couple of points though.
Playlist 3: Your explanations all made sense with the songs you picked, a good selection.​

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her

User 4 - @BlueNose

Playlist 1

Playlist 2

Playlist 3

Judge 1

Playlist 2: Ooh La La doesn't speak to me on the same level as Artificial Love and Tempo do, but she's still cute
Playlist 3: Well thought-out song choices with explanations that back them up perfectly

Judge 2
Playlist 1: I think you did a great job showcasing Exo's evolution, I loved that you had very well-written descriptions too explaining your choices.
Playlist 2: Tempo and Artificial Love are two of my favorite Exo songs, I like Ooh La La.
Playlist 3: Your choices and descriptions felt very sincere and full of heart. I loved all songs you picked too and can relate to them.

Judge 3
Playlist 1: This playlist made me really conflicted. On the one hand, I totally see where you're coming from with your explanations, and I do see a clear evolution. On the other hand, I feel like "Cloud 9" is a little too experimental to represent EXO's "middle ground" (as you called it) perfectly, and I would have liked something a little more energetic than "Bad Dream" at #3.
Playlist 2: I like "Ooh La La La" a little less than the rest, but it remains a very solid and enjoyable playlist.
Playlist 3: Great picks and explanations. The whole thing is perfectly coherent and full of feelings. You spent time to choose these songs carefully and it really shows.

Judge 4
Playlist 1: I feel like this playlist really showed EXO's musical change. Can I just say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your explanations because they not only gave me insight on why you chose the songs but also showed how passionate you are about music and truly captured how you embodied this playlist.
Playlist 2: Artificial Love and Tempo are on repeat. Yes they are! Artificial Love and Tempo are just feel good songs that can make you get up and just move. With Ooh La La La, I love the vocals that are present in this song and the vibe that it has going on but it does scream to me compared to your other two choices. With Ooh La La La, I'll reply it maybe 3 times but with Tempo and Artificial Love, I'll play those until I die.
Playlist 3: Your explanations are so heart felt and just made me genuinely smile because I could really sense how much time and effort you spent on choosing these songs and how they reminded you of H+. Out of all of your playlists, I think you slayed this one the most and for that I say fantastic job!

Judge 5
Playlist 1: Loved your detailed explanations here, I got a really good feel on why you picked these songs over others. I don't agree 100% on the last two picks but it's minor thing, overall a very good selection.
Playlist 2: Ooh La La La is not my favourite of this list but the other two are certified bops.
Playlist 3: Now this is what I mean with good explanations and taking your time to really pick songs where the lyrics appeal to the theme, very well done!

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
We couldn't repeat songs....? :sejeongcry:

No, unfortunately not :sejeongcry: (Had to make sure people wouldn't put Tempo three times for playlist 2...which I would've done if I played djfgdjshsjk just kidding)

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
I wanna hear your guesses before they are revealed :sehunehh:
judge 1: Dove im like 99% sure if im wrong yall can drag me
i think mina is either judge 3 or 4 (leaning towards #4 tho)
Vivi might just be judge 2
i have trouble telling the difference between Gal Unnir and Lucia Unnir

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
i actually struggled a lot trying to choose exo's middle ground, but i ended up going with cloud9 cause i like it, it was a risky choice tho :pepesanta:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her

User 5 - @Evanescence

Playlist 1

Playlist 2

Playlist 3

Judge 1

Playlist 1: It was a nice description of the change in their feelings and attitude, but it didn't really show off their musical evolution at all
Playlist 2: Mama is iconic, and I liked the other two songs too
Playlist 3: The playlist was supposed to describe the user's experience on H+, but I feel like only Universe does that on this playlist

Judge 2
Playlist 1: I understad where you're coming from with this playlist, but it doesn't feel like an evolution because the songs aren't in release order (for example the first song Smile on my face was released last year, Can't bring me down in 2016). Your idea was great though and would've worked!
Playlist 2: Lightsaber and Mama are absolute bops, but Heart Attack doesn't really speak to me.
Playlist 3: YES. WE NEED TO SPREAD THE WOLF AGENDA ON HERE!!

Judge 3
Playlist 1: Sadly, this playlist didn't show me their musical evolution at all, only their personal one.
Playlist 2: When I tell people that Mama is among one of the best debuts in Kpop, they laugh at me, but I'm glad to see someone appreciates that song as much as I do. I also like the other two songs a lot, especially "Heart Attack".
Playlist 3: I actually think all the songs you linked had endless potential. Your choices were very clever. However, the explanations disappointed me a little and weren't what I expected at all - with some funny and more detailed captions, I could have given you a 10/10!

Judge 4
Playlist 1: I'm a little conflicted about this playlist. I think my main problem with this is that the 1st and last songs are ballad-like while the 2nd song is more upbeat. If you would've chosen a ballad song off of their earlier albums and for example explained how EXO evolved from only doing slow ballads to doing fast and upbeat and intricate ballads or whatever the case might be then that would've really sold it to me.
Playlist 2: Bless you for including Lightsaber because that song is a gift. I was jamming to all 3 songs because they all bop. Heart Attack is so smooth but at the same time is a club banger. I love it! However, Heart Attack doesn't speak to me all Lightsaber or MAMA do.
Playlist 3: I'm sorry but I don't quite see how Wolf and Power represented your H+ experience. Some of the explanations that you gave didn't suit the vibe of the songs for example with Power. Power is such upbeat song that is anything but peaceful.

Judge 5
Playlist 1: The point of this playlist is to show their music evolution and not an emotional one. I'm afraid I can't mark it high.
Playlist 2: MAMA is still to this day one of my favourite EXO songs, bless you for adding it! The other choices were really good too!
Playlist 3: I don't feel what you were trying to portray came across with the songs you chose. Power is an odd choice and only Universe really fits.

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
judge 1: Dove im like 99% sure if im wrong yall can drag me
i think mina is either judge 3 or 4 (leaning towards #4 tho)
Vivi might just be judge 2
i have trouble telling the difference between Gal Unnir and Lucia Unnir
actually i take it back, i think vivi might #5 :JudgyDubu:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
User 6 - @Vampire

Playlist 1

Playlist 2

Playlist 3

Judge 1
Playlist 2: Bop after bop after bop, perfect
Playlist 3: The first two choices are a bit unique but with the explanations they make sense, Ooh La La La is a bit of a miss for me here

Judge 2
Playlist 1: Love your playlist, only reason I didn't give a 10 was that I would've loved to see something more pop-y (like Exodus or The War albums)
Playlist 2: Three of my favorite Exo songs!!
Playlist 3: I liked your descriptions, they were fun.

Judge 3
Playlist 1: Yes yes YES, I found everything I was waiting for in this playlist. Excellent choices!
Playlist 2: As I mentioned to the user before you, I'm a Monster trash (that track made me stan EXO instantly) so I knew I was in for a good ride when you put it at #1. And I was right, you only chose bops... so why should I give you less than 10/10?
Playlist 3: Even though I like more "personal" explanations, and that I didn't really understand the choice of "Ooh La La La", I liked your choices and the fact that they aren't as expected as they could have been.

Judge 4
Playlist 1: Absolutely amazing job at choosing songs that are consistent with each other meaning that they are all pop-like but each of them had a different sound. I truly felt EXO's music changing when listening to the songs especially with the last song. You can see how EXO is just confident in themselves and their abilities in Jekyll. I would have wanted a different song used rather than White Noise since MACHINE and White Noise to me have the a bit of the same vocal techniques used. Nonetheless good choices! Plus your commentary is just hilarious.
Playlist 2: I have no nothing to say expect for the fact that you killed it with your selections. I love everything single song that you picked out. No ballads in sight. Just club dancing and club banging songs which I appreciate.
Playlist 3: I don't quite understand why Ooh La La La represents your H+ experience. Even with the explanation, I still don't see it. But regardless your other two choices were excellent!

Judge 5
Playlist 1: One word: perfection! This really reflected their sound through he years so well.
Playlist 2: Bop, Bop, Bop. Perfect
Playlist 3: Like it was already said, Ooh la la la falls short, I don't understand how it applied here. Besides that I like your other choices.

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
i feel like if i figure out who the exo stan who stanned during monster is, all will be revealed to me :JudgyDubu:
i know its not mina, and gal unnir and lucia unnir only know suju (and some "nugus" gal's words not mine)
is the secret exo stan vivi? :pandasantathink:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
i feel like if i figure out who the exo stan who stanned during monster is, all will be revealed to me :JudgyDubu:
i know its not mina, and gal unnir and lucia unnir only know suju (and some "nugus" gal's words not mine)
is the secret exo stan vivi? :pandasantathink:

Did I not become an Exol during Ex'act era? :JudgyDubu:

Top Bottom