Feedback & Suggestions Thread

Taemi

Under the Moonlight Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,520
Hello Taemi,

I've had this happen to me in the past and have spoken to the admins about this. If you have adblock on, could you try disabling it? Sometimes the lag in the 'recent topics' section is due to a square ad that lies on top of that column. If that doesn't work, please get back to me and we'll try some other things to problem solve. Meanwhile, I'll discuss this with the admins and we'll see if any changes could be made so that this site is a bit more useable for you :)
We changed it, it doesn't move anymore. Is this better?
Sorry I was busy and just log in now

Yes!! It's a lot better! Thank you very much :)

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
It's not really a big issue or anything, but when I post a video and then write something a line below it, it shows up next to the video instead of below so I have to leave 2 lines instead of 1 if I want something written underneath the video. Is there any way this could be fixed?

rich

Shawol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,042,140
It's not really a big issue or anything, but when I post a video and then write something a line below it, it shows up next to the video instead of below so I have to leave 2 lines instead of 1 if I want something written underneath the video. Is there any way this could be fixed?

We will look into that~

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,401,313
Is there any way to remove the minimum letter count on tags? I know that I have had a few difficulties with this. I am LE's OP but it won't let me tag LE. I put LE Baby, but it's not the same. I saw IU thread can't use her stage name either. I feel sorry for single letter idols like L too. Thank you for your attention.

roseychu

sungjae's wife Administrator Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭523,571
Pronouns
She/Her
Is there any way to remove the minimum letter count on tags? I know that I have had a few difficulties with this. I am LE's OP but it won't let me tag LE. I put LE Baby, but it's not the same. I saw IU thread can't use her stage name either. I feel sorry for single letter idols like L too. Thank you for your attention.
Hello! Thanks for letting us know. We understand it must be frustrating!! So I lifted the minimum. Can you try it now?

Last edited:

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,695,631
hello~

just a suggestion what about making all of the Par emojis :heartpar:next to each other just like the blob :heartublob:emoji on the H+ fine memes emoji list?
so its easier to find

thank you <33

A

Aerith

hello~

just a suggestion what about making all of the Par emojis :heartpar:next to each other just like the blob :heartublob:emoji on the H+ fine memes emoji list?
so its easier to find

thank you <33

Done~

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
Just was wondering if you'd consider including this emoji
23a966b4caf90aeb7e4bc380da7413c7.png
in the reactions~

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Ban NB, PANN or any other K-nets comment translated articles in this forum. I'm not gonna bother telling you why.​
I second this! If recent events don't present a good enough reason why they should be banned, then I don't know what will. There's no reason to allow those toxic comments here!

G

Galaxy

Ban NB, PANN or any other K-nets comment translated articles in this forum. I'm not gonna bother telling you why.​

I second this! If recent events don't present a good enough reason why they should be banned, then I don't know what will. There's no reason to allow those toxic comments here!

We've been discussing this for a few hours already. We'll let you know of our decision.

Bobo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,100
Can we get a dark halloween theme?
My eyes are too used to the dark pluspals theme :feelsblankie:
graphics team juiceyo​

A

Aerith

Can we get a dark halloween theme?
My eyes are too used to the dark pluspals theme :feelsblankie:
graphics team juiceyo​

At this point, I'm not sure if it'd be possible but if we do themes again next year we'll keep this in mind. I'm too, someone who prefers dark themes (though I am using the Halloween one).

G

Galaxy

What do you think of starting a podcast ?

It could be considered, but it's not in our projects right now and can't be in the near future as we are already planning other things (which will be announced soon)

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
would it possible to have a way to check how many posts you have in a whole section?
like say i want to know how many posts i have spread out around the union

Top Bottom