Feedback & Suggestions Thread

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
would it possible to have a way to check how many posts you have in a whole section?
like say i want to know how many posts i have spread out around the union

I'll pass this onto the admins, and they'll see what they can do :) We'll update you if anything eventuates!

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,881,324
How about adding "News" as a prefix in all the soju section? sometimes important articles other than "Breaking News" gets ignored. That prefix will help

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
How about adding "News" as a prefix in all the soju section? sometimes important articles other than "Breaking News" gets ignored. That prefix will help

Thank you for the suggestion! I'll discuss it with the senior mods and the admins, to see what they think. But it does seem a bit redundant, considering all topics created in 'all the soju' are technically news and/or rumours.

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,881,324
Thank you for the suggestion! I'll discuss it with the senior mods and the admins, to see what they think. But it does seem a bit redundant, considering all topics created in 'all the soju' are technically news and/or rumours.
No, i meant that prefix will catch people's eye in recent post section in home page , It's just a way to attract people to open the thread, not to categorize it separately.
nobody notices small subsection ("all the soju") name written below the post.​

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
No, i meant that prefix will catch people's eye in recent post section in home page , It's just a way to attract people to open the thread, not to categorize it separately.
nobody notices small subsection ("all the soju") name written below the post.​

Yeah, I'll present that argument to them and see what they think. It's just a bit difficult, because this 'eye-catching' argument could be applied to other threads that do not currently have a tag too. The primary purpose of tags is to categorise threads so when users click on the tags, all the threads under that tag show up. But that's just my opinion on it :) I'll pass it onto the others, and we'll get back to you, if we do introduce this tag, through an alert.

S

Some

I wish that a new section is created in enertaiment + titled mental health or health instead of having everything mixed in the love life section . In that section the description says : need advice ? Need to vent ? This is your hub the descreption is a bit misleading .if you see the thread its a mix of love topics and mental health topics i swear there was a mental health thread here but i cant find its like its hidden somewhere anywho my suggestion is to make a new mental health section or health section and move threads like message to someone , message to yourself to this new section and let love life only be about love life because so many people want to talk but they cant in the message to threads so instead its all in the union or random thoughts and most of us come hear to escape reality and our hard time if a new section is not possible i would appreciate a mental health thread and a rant thread in the union section and a thread titled my thoughts/your thoughts so people who have no one to listen to them can have a place to let their thoughts out because these thoughts are defenitly not random . If my suggestions are too much its alright i guess yall dont have to that but it would be pretty amazing

A

Aerith

I wish that a new section is created in enertaiment + titled mental health or health instead of having everything mixed in the love life section . In that section the description says : need advice ? Need to vent ? This is your hub the descreption is a bit misleading .if you see the thread its a mix of love topics and mental health topics i swear there was a mental health thread here but i cant find its like its hidden somewhere anywho my suggestion is to make a new mental health section or health section and move threads like message to someone , message to yourself to this new section and let love life only be about love life because so many people want to talk but they cant in the message to threads so instead its all in the union or random thoughts and most of us come hear to escape reality and our hard time if a new section is not possible i would appreciate a mental health thread and a rant thread in the union section and a thread titled my thoughts/your thoughts so people who have no one to listen to them can have a place to let their thoughts out because these thoughts are defenitly not random . If my suggestions are too much its alright i guess yall dont have to that but it would be pretty amazing

It's actually not in that section, but this is something we can look into.

Here is the thread though: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/mental-health-peer-support-thread.1130/unread

S

Some

It's actually not in that section, but this is something we can look into.

Here is the thread though: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/mental-health-peer-support-thread.1130/unread

Thanks alot, when the message to someone was first created its was all love related posts and it was supposed to be about that but then people started posting more personal things and then message to yourself thread was created and that was full of personal posts rather than love related so love lifecsection became messy so i thought a new section or thread related to health/mental health/personal thoughts / rants / self love is neccessary

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
Thanks alot, when the message to someone was first created its was all love related posts and it was supposed to be about that but then people started posting more personal things and then message to yourself thread was created and that was full of personal posts rather than love related so love lifecsection became messy so i thought a new section or thread related to health/mental health/personal thoughts / rants / self love is neccessary

Your suggestion is something we have been meaning to do for a while. Thus, a new forum has been created: https://hallyuplus.net/forums/mental-health.104/

Keep in mind this was created for sharing thoughts and ideas with each other, seeking guidance or help with things. We want this forum to be for that purpose 🙏

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,835
i'd like to suggest a...recommendation(? idk) for the members, that the content should be posted directly on the post whether than just embed tweets...i access the forum mostly from pc that blocks social media and most of the time i don't comment because i don't know what's written or pictured in the OP. i think it'd be easier for a lot of people to visualize news etc

also in case the tweet gets deleted for any reason the content won't be lost

Last edited:

rosie

• ♔ • Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭17,750
i'd like to suggest a...recommendation(? idk) for the members, that the content should be posted directly on the post whether than just embed tweets...i access the forum mostly from pc that blocks social media and most of the time i don't comment because i don't know what's written pictured in the OP. i think it'd be easier for a lot of people to visualize news etc

also in case the tweet gets deleted for any reason the content won't be lost

Thank you for the suggestion! There's some thinking that will need to go behind this. Mostly because embedding tweets is much faster for our users, rather than copying the content onto the post. I think a lot of people prefer it this way too. But I do agree that it will make it easier to visualise the news. I'll pass on your feedback to the team :) We'll consider the change, or consider opening up a poll for other users to share their input, if the other moderators share a similar sentiment!

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,881,324
Last time when we had a competition for adding emotes, i suggested
SanaPray.png
and :JudgyDubu: among other emotes.
Only :JudgyDubu: got added, even though many wanted
SanaPray.png
. So i want you guys to reconsider and add
SanaPray.png
, because we need
SanaPray.png
in this forum​

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
Last time when we had a competition for adding emotes, i suggested
SanaPray.png
and :JudgyDubu: among other emotes.
Only :JudgyDubu: got added, even though many wanted
SanaPray.png
. So i want you guys to reconsider and add
SanaPray.png
, because we need
SanaPray.png
in this forum​

Do you have the original files of these so I can resize them? We can implement them if so.

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,881,324
In Reaction Recieved section, it would be best if clicking the thread would take us to the post that has been liked instead of taking us to 1st page of the thread. Just like how it is in notification​

Top Bottom