⨭5,921,164
Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
results_juke_mini.png

Thank you to everyone who played this game! This is the mini version so expect the full one with all of its glory to drop in the upcoming weeks. I hope you enjoyed listening to the winter songs, I sure did! So without further ado, let's get to the results.

In Third place, we have...
712.jpg

@Polaris_Tae with 91 points!
Congratulations! You have won 1 Bronze medal, 2 orbs. 20k coins, 10 Elite Gamer Points

In Second place, we have...
1674.jpg

@Lurkette with 95 points!
Congratulations! You have won 1 Silver medal, 3 orbs, 30k coins, 20 Elite Gamer Points

In First place, we have...
748.jpg

@Beefy with 106 points!
Congratulations! You have won 1 Bronze medal, 4 orbs, 40k coins, 30 Elite Gamer Points

The rest of the prizes are as follows-

Once again, Thank you all for playing!

Final Scores for all players can be checked here.

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
This thread could do with some more winter songs and activity! Since the voting deadline has passed we might as well comment the submissions.

I knew I wanted to put Yuki no Hana as my first pick, but between choosing a second song and writing the motivation it took ages and someone beat me to it :peepoblanket:

Something I noticed is that a lot of the songs have similar themes to YnH with nostalgic/sad winter love. So since I spent like half an hour on the explanation I should've copy-pasted it and changed some words instead of the short explanation for Shiroi Kaze. They have almost exactly the same story, so instead of being lazy and writing 2 short sentences I could've been just as lazy and had many more!

Anyway I didn't know what song to pick as my second choice, my first option was Perfume's Twinkle Snow, Powdery Snow but I gave when trying to explain the point of "cutie girl lalala"

So I obbiously decided that it'd be better to pick Momoclo's Mafuyu no Sun Sun Summertime but I couldn't find translated lyrics :pandafrozen:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
oh, mess I read the OP wrong, Aki you may have to fix the scores.
I blame being half asleep (I scored them legit ten minutes after waking up)
:peepoblanket:
rip. As said before, i am not allowing changes nor time to correct if mistakes were made. Your scoring will be removed and you will be given a 10 point penalty instead of 15 cause you did submit. :viva:

Stannie will kill you. I recommend running. :doge:

Polaris_Tae

🚀🚩 Blog Lead Social Media Lead Donor+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭404,309
rip. As said before, i am not allowing changes nor time to correct if mistakes were made. Your scoring will be removed and you will be given a 10 point penalty instead of 15 cause you did submit. :viva:

Stannie will kill you. I recommend running. :doge:
I told ha she can shoot me. So far zero shots have been fired skjdjsks
:pepesanta: :pepesanta: :pepesanta:

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭624,451
Congrats!!!

So Chippie was the one who sent in Back to December :tears:

This thread could do with some more winter songs and activity! Since the voting deadline has passed we might as well comment the submissions.

I knew I wanted to put Yuki no Hana as my first pick, but between choosing a second song and writing the motivation it took ages and someone beat me to it :peepoblanket:

Something I noticed is that a lot of the songs have similar themes to YnH with nostalgic/sad winter love. So since I spent like half an hour on the explanation I should've copy-pasted it and changed some words instead of the short explanation for Shiroi Kaze. They have almost exactly the same story, so instead of being lazy and writing 2 short sentences I could've been just as lazy and had many more!

Anyway I didn't know what song to pick as my second choice, my first option was Perfume's Twinkle Snow, Powdery Snow but I gave when trying to explain the point of "cutie girl lalala"

So I obbiously decided that it'd be better to pick Momoclo's Mafuyu no Sun Sun Summertime but I couldn't find translated lyrics :pandafrozen:

Sorry I stole your song aidjhdok I've actually never listened to the original version so let me do that as an apology :sejeongcry:

Edit:

So I just did and liked it better than the English version!!! :poggers:

Last edited:

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Congrats!!!

So Chippie was the one who sent in Back to December :tears:

Sorry I stole your song aidjhdok I've actually never listened to the original version so let me do that as an apology :sejeongcry:
Good idea! It's my favourite version :pandasantacookie:
I'd explain why in detail but I don't have access to my exaggerated submission comment so I'll leave it at the sad/nostalgic/emotional way Nakashima Mika sings it

Stannie

♫ All that I'm after is a life full of laughter ♫
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭624,451
Good idea! It's my favourite version :pandasantacookie:
I'd explain why in detail but I don't have access to my exaggerated submission comment so I'll leave it at the sad/nostalgic/emotional way Nakashima Mika sings it

Edited my post lol Yeah, I just did and wow, it really does sound much better than the cover (which I thought was already good). I knew this type of song wouldn't do well in music games but it has too much nostalgic value for me so I just had to go with it :jinjudge:

Top Bottom