GAME+ [FINISHED] Jukebox Mini Ver.

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Edited my post lol Yeah, I just did and wow, it really does sound much better than the cover (which I thought was already good). I knew this type of song wouldn't do well in music games but it has too much nostalgic value for me so I just had to go with it :jinjudge:
Bold: I didn't want to say it but I agree :teehee:
I still thought the cover was good but since I compared it to the original and Park Hyoshin covers I couldn't enjoy it as much. I think the song could've ranked higher, but I gave the cover songs the lowest points since they were covers and the originals are better. I think you made a good choice and she has great taste for covering YnH as well as good integrity to make the song her own.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
@abra I was the one who sent the VAV song, I'm glad you liked it!

tbh I could have gone with smth obvious, I wanted to just put NCT's I.O.U or EXO's first snow, but I decided to go the unexpected route since it would be more fun

I love upbeat christmas songs and I really enjoyed the new discoveries especially the two japanese songs which I didn't know before, I scored the Tsubaki Factory one the highest

here's my second choice of song

congratz to the winners

Last edited:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
I love upbeat christmas songs and I really enjoyed the new discoveries especially the two japanese songs which I didn't know before, I scored the Tsubaki Factory one the highest

:iwillfightyou:

I'll resist the urge to send you all the Tsubaki things. I'm resisting.

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789

... Okay I give up resisting.

A few of my favorites:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
love these especially the 3rd one :heartublob:

:wow:

The Hello!Project fandom on this forum is woefully lacking but hopefully more people will get into the groups! Especially because Tsubaki consistently has really good music. Please help support these idiots.

edcfc284.gif

Top Bottom