[Finished, thank you!] NCT • WayV Badge Voting Thread

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
526.jpg

I just know they're gonna reject my Hendery ones :ughh: I feel it in my bones
I'm adding them all to the folder anyway, it's probably gonna take them some tume to reply since everyone is posting their mocks there to ask for opinions~

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,011,133
Username: sooz
Badge: Yuta (creds to B612 for making these)
XB2IDxq.png
x
ROGGVyJ.png
x
BziwevD.png
x
BnDsm8Q.png
x

As for the previous Yuta badges that I made, can you remove these 1, 2, 3. They are pretty bad and I'm just gonna get better badges to replace them.

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭113,557
Pronouns
She/Her
I just checked the list and honestly you can scrap mine that are in the fixing/bad columns cause I don't really plan on fixing them, unless someone really wants one of the pics I used to be a mock, then I can try to make better, but I think we got enough good ones to not need those. It's just that I didn't keep the psds or anything so it would take long to re-do everything :feelsblankie:

Edit: badges you can scrap below:

Taeil
P8hdtvh.png
0vLxZBF.png

Hendery
rRTJblK.png
gzhvDcb.png

Haechan
YFzJjMp.png

Johnny
Q0j9ceN.png

Winwin
MDsdTzj.png

Jaehyun
X6gAgXG.png

Mark
yii2Lzw.png

Lucas
VP1p1SK.png
ayhTRWY.png

Xiaojun
5fOWNFY.png
pMxydtM.png

I think that's all I got in the bad/fixing columns;

Last edited:

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
I got a reply about these badges, I'll update the folder according to the feedback received~
Will the suggestions' period be pushed back since the thread was locked for days and we couldn't submit any mocks?

edit: Imma leave my suggestions here anyways & hope they can be included.

Username: Eselroth
Mock badges / Original links:
Ten:
XzPaOJo.png
kYIVftg.png
yZRqE56.png
Username: Doyoung

Badge: Jeno

vsN3hPC.png
x
k3DaGBB.png
x
f9iXmaX.png
x (theyre not the same, i took many screencaps and they gave me different crop possibilities depending on how he moved)

Badge: Renjun

NP9O4Mu.png
x

i was so sure about my other REnjun badge but now i made this one and im torn hdbfsjfhbdf
Username: Doyoung

Badge: Hendery

5z4E3xy.png
x
R5LQgDL.png
x

Badge: Kun

F7zDx0l.png
x
5k5qrOk.png
x
DdUJvsj.png
x
jGuxqXN.png
x (again, not the same, different screencaps)
Ok, bear with me since I see quite a few things to change or cut. I'll just fix them myself (if they can be saved) so you can add those your folder, easier this way.

For the first post with all Ten:

11.png
12.png

This one is a no, the head tilt is way too extreme and looks LQ
yZRqE56.png

Another no and I'm sad, it's a good pic but the crop is too low and the original pic is like that too. It's almost cutting off an eye so I can't accept it.
sgzF6ia.png

Another no, the eye is completely covered by the hair in this size and it's gonna be even smaller in the side bar which means it will look even worse.
Actually that is the problem with all these so they are all no's, sorry.

AKFlBUD.png
jCA5YVe.png
BfYCrm4.png

On the second post they are all no's too.
First one has google which is a hard no, the other 2 Jeno's and Renjun look LQ and you can tell from far away that they are screenshots which we allow but only when they look like actual picture for the most part and these just look off.

Third post the Hendery's are also a no since both have some weird filter that is messing with the colouring and would be very hard to fix.

As for the Kun's:
First one is fine! (hallelujah I know, I don't like saying no to so many either really)

2nd one is a no for the same reason as above, filters that would be hard to edit out.

The last two badges also a no cause once again they are LQ screenshots and also the crop is bad but there is no way to change it from what I see from the original pics.

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
I just checked the list and honestly you can scrap mine that are in the fixing/bad columns cause I don't really plan on fixing them, unless someone really wants one of the pics I used to be a mock, then I can try to make better, but I think we got enough good ones to not need those. It's just that I didn't keep the psds or anything so it would take long to re-do everything :feelsblankie:

Edit: badges you can scrap below:

Taeil
P8hdtvh.png
0vLxZBF.png

Hendery
rRTJblK.png
gzhvDcb.png

Haechan
YFzJjMp.png

Johnny
Q0j9ceN.png

Winwin
MDsdTzj.png

Jaehyun
X6gAgXG.png

Mark
yii2Lzw.png

Lucas
VP1p1SK.png
ayhTRWY.png

Xiaojun
5fOWNFY.png
pMxydtM.png

I think that's all I got in the bad/fixing columns;
Hi! I deleted all the ones listed as "bad". I'leave the ones tagged as "need fixing" if you don't mind, in case anyone else wants to work on them

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,600
Pronouns
she/her
Name: Mina
Mock badge:
ncm7uo.png

Original pic: x

I updated with another badge

So I redid it to the AT's wishes and it's ok now, so if you could replace it with this one it would be great:
Name: Mina
mock badge:
14bky9y.jpg

original pic: x

Please delete my other submitted badges. I saw someone already redid my Kun badge so I'm happy with that!

Top Bottom