x

imma need to delete my submissions cause i want these to win
not that i think any of my badges would win but less competition anyway lol

Eselroth

tenmin akgae Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,840
Will the suggestions' period be pushed back since the thread was locked for days and we couldn't submit any mocks? :unsure:

edit: Imma leave my suggestions here anyways & hope they can be included. :feelsblankie:

Username: Eselroth
Mock badges / Original links:
Ten:
XzPaOJo.png
kYIVftg.png
yZRqE56.png
sgzF6ia.png
AKFlBUD.png
jCA5YVe.png
BfYCrm4.png

Last edited:

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply.
I'll post an update regarding our schedule and some other issues later today, I just need to check a couple things with the Awards Team first.
Badge submission period will be adjusted accordingly with the remaining days we had scheduled. I'll post the exact deadline with the update but it should be around 3-4 days if I'm not mistaken, so please keep submitting your mocks
:peepopbirthday:

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
Username: Doyoung

Badge: Jeno

vsN3hPC.png
x
k3DaGBB.png
x
f9iXmaX.png
x (theyre not the same, i took many screencaps and they gave me different crop possibilities depending on how he moved)

Badge: Renjun

NP9O4Mu.png
x

i was so sure about my other REnjun badge but now i made this one and im torn hdbfsjfhbdf

Bellamy

Riding on your rhythm through the solar system VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,909,164
Pronouns
She/Her
Wow the NCT Dream's ones are so pretty!!!!!:hearteu:

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
UPDATE

Hi everyone! Once again sorry for posting this so late. These are some points I'd like to discuss now that the thread is open again.

1. NEW GUIDELINES

As you all already know, the Hallyu+ awards guidelines have been updated and all voting threads were inspected. Unfortunately almost half of our badges aren't ideal according to them, so in order to make them all eligible for pre-approval before voting we'll need to do some major fixing. I added to the second post of this thread a document made by the Awards Team pointing out what needs to be corrected in every mock badge. I'll try my best to fix as many mocks as I can but it's impossible for me to work on them all by myself, so please consider helping out. Remember you can also make a request on the Request A Mock Badge thread!

To make sure all badges fit the new guidelines I heavily advise you to post your mock in the Ask The Awards Team thread to get an ok before submitting them in this thread. This way we can avoid having badges vetoed right before we start voting or having to postpone voting rounds again to fix them.

2. KEEPERS
Some of our keepers have become inactive in the forum and were removed from the keepers list, so I'll be looking for replacements. Please check the OP to see what members are in need of new ones.

3. SCHEDULE
As our thread was locked during the last three days of our suggestions period, they are now extended until the 14th (9AM KST) to make up for it.

With all that said, having in mind we'll need extra time to adjust, I'd like to suggest we extend suggestions period until the 18th and start our preliminary voting round on the 19th, so we have a week for working on our current badges, making new mocks and finding new keepers. What do you all think?
I'm adding a poll to the thread with two different suggested schedules we could follow. If you have something different in mind please let me know here so we can all discuss it.

If you have any questions please feel free to @ me anytime or PM me if you prefer. Thanks for the attention and supporting this thread!​

Top Bottom