[Finished, thank you!] NCT • WayV Badge Voting Thread

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
Lemon I feel sorry for you, cheer up !
For the schedule I think Option B is the best one, take more time but is SO much easier for you and more organized imo. Option A, you not only have to do a collage for all members and units but count each user's vote since there won't be poll just manual voting. RIP
Also maybe group them for units rather than their age, like this:
G1: Group + Units (5 badges)
G2: WayV (7 badges)
G3: Dream(6 badges)
G4: 127 (minus HC) (8 badges)

I'll edit my mocks later, pls replace this badge for this one and remove this badge since AT didnt approve it, thanks

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
Lemon I'm gonna work on my mocks, the ones that are in the "needs work" column. Except for the Winwin one that is a repeat of the one you submitted in behalf of user @nct because yours was accepted and I only did in the first place cuz I didn't see it, so mine is redundant.

So, to double check, the status now is that the mocks in the "good" column count as submitted, and the ones in the "needs work" column need to go through the pre approval thread?

anh

🍑 Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,927,260
i'm gonna screammmmm
they're just tapping into my laziness by asking for all these fixes

while i'm waiting for my suggestions to be approved you can remove this and this since they're bad anyways. i also think schedule b is a lot more doable since i don't think h+ has implemented multiple poll questions yet, especially since nct is such a big group it's gonna take forever to count votes manually

Last edited:

Doyoung

🌸
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭48,275
i'm gonna screammmmm

while i'm waiting for my suggestions to be approved you can remove this and this since they're bad anyways. i also think schedule b is a lot more doable since i don't think h+ has implemented multiple poll questions yet
dude every time you post your signature deactivates my brain for an hour :ughh:

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
ill keep doyoung and jungwoo then!
Thank you so much! Noted!

Lemon I feel sorry for you, cheer up !
For the schedule I think Option B is the best one, take more time but is SO much easier for you and more organized imo. Option A, you not only have to do a collage for all members and units but count each user's vote since there won't be poll just manual voting. RIP
Also maybe group them for units rather than their age, like this:
G1: Group + Units (5 badges)
G2: WayV (7 badges)
G3: Dream(6 badges)
G4: 127 (minus HC) (8 badges)

I'll edit my mocks later, pls replace this badge for this one and remove this badge since AT didnt approve it, thanks

Thank you ❤
It doesn't bother me to add the votes one by one to a spreadsheet or make all collages at once but I can see how it might be messy for others
591273409103790090.png

For the 4 groups I just went along with what haechans was already working on but dividing them by units seems like the way to go.

Ugh, I knew I forgot to include something in the update...
Everyone, all mock badges listed as "bad" will be deleted, as recommended by the Awards Team. Sorry about that.

Lemon I'm gonna work on my mocks, the ones that are in the "needs work" column. Except for the Winwin one that is a repeat of the one you submitted in behalf of user @nct because yours was accepted and I only did in the first place cuz I didn't see it, so mine is redundant.

So, to double check, the status now is that the mocks in the "good" column count as submitted, and the ones in the "needs work" column need to go through the pre approval thread?
All mocks will have to go through pre-approval, once suggestions period ends I have to post the whole folder in the thread where awards team will evaluate them one by one and decided which ones are suitable for voting. The badges listed as "good" will very likely get a pass since they were already judged fit for it, the ones listed as "need fixing" will only get a pass if improved. I'm gonna delete all the "bad" ones from the folders as advised by AT.
You can submit your mocks on the Ask The Awards Team thread to get an opinion from them. This is not a pre-approval but will gain us a lot of time and improve the chance our mocks get a pass in the actual pre-approval

i'm gonna screammmmm

while i'm waiting for my suggestions to be approved you can remove this and this since they're bad anyways. i also think schedule b is a lot more doable since i don't think h+ has implemented multiple poll questions yet
I knowwww I'm dying reading through the list... But I'll try my best
Edit: regardless of the schedule we're voting with forms instead of poll, except for maybe wildcard round and crop/edit round

Sorry that I'm extra flopping today guys, I didn't sleep well and spent the whole day at a hospital ugh
I'll delete all necessary badges and include your new submissions/fixes tomorrow

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭28,600
Pronouns
she/her
Ok so I have a question. How many keepers do each badge need? Just sign me up for those that need keepers from this list:
Kun
NCT
Wayv
Jungwoo
NCT 127
NCT Dream
Taeil

Also I'm not gonna redo my poor ass badges. Apparently I need to learn how to sharpen :onggun: Gonna ask awards team to do it cause it's quality pics

Username: Doyoung

Badge: Hendery

5z4E3xy.png
x
R5LQgDL.png
x

Badge: Kun

F7zDx0l.png
x
5k5qrOk.png
x
DdUJvsj.png
x
jGuxqXN.png
x (again, not the same, different screencaps)

you want me dead with these blond kun badges? :teehee:

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭900
I'll post my revised mocks tomorrow because ya girl done goofed up on them.​

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Will the suggestions' period be pushed back since the thread was locked for days and we couldn't submit any mocks? :unsure:

edit: Imma leave my suggestions here anyways & hope they can be included. :feelsblankie:

Username: Eselroth
Mock badges / Original links:
Ten:
XzPaOJo.png
kYIVftg.png
yZRqE56.png
sgzF6ia.png
AKFlBUD.png
jCA5YVe.png
BfYCrm4.png

Badge: Jeno

vsN3hPC.png
x
k3DaGBB.png
x
f9iXmaX.png
x (theyre not the same, i took many screencaps and they gave me different crop possibilities depending on how he moved)

Badge: Renjun

NP9O4Mu.png
x

i was so sure about my other REnjun badge but now i made this one and im torn hdbfsjfhbdf

Badge: Hendery

5z4E3xy.png
x
R5LQgDL.png
x

Badge: Kun

F7zDx0l.png
x
5k5qrOk.png
x
DdUJvsj.png
x
jGuxqXN.png
x (again, not the same, different screencaps)

Thanks for the submissions! I asked about these on ask the awards team thread, I'll add them to the folders once I get a reply~

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Ok so I have a question. How many keepers do each badge need? Just sign me up for those that need keepers from this list:
Kun
NCT
Wayv
Jungwoo
NCT 127
NCT Dream
Taeil

Also I'm not gonna redo my poor ass badges. Apparently I need to learn how to sharpen :onggun: Gonna ask awards team to do it cause it's quality pics

you want me dead with these blond kun badges? :teehee:
I needed keepers for a few badges but luckily users volunteered to keep them as soon as I posted the list, that's why it's not there anymore!
If that's ok I'm gonna add you as keeper for Taeil because it's possible I might need one more~

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525
Will the suggestions' period be pushed back since the thread was locked for days and we couldn't submit any mocks? :unsure:

edit: Imma leave my suggestions here anyways & hope they can be included. :feelsblankie:

Username: Eselroth
Mock badges / Original links:
Ten:
XzPaOJo.png
kYIVftg.png
yZRqE56.png
sgzF6ia.png
AKFlBUD.png
jCA5YVe.png
BfYCrm4.png
I didn't get a reply yet from AT so I just went ahead and included them all. Thanks!

Lemon Detox

🥚🐣🐥🐤🦅 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭82,525

Badge: Jeno

vsN3hPC.png
x
k3DaGBB.png
x
f9iXmaX.png
x (theyre not the same, i took many screencaps and they gave me different crop possibilities depending on how he moved)

Badge: Renjun

NP9O4Mu.png
x

i was so sure about my other REnjun badge but now i made this one and im torn hdbfsjfhbdf
Noted, thanks!

Top Bottom