[Finished] That's My Jam!

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,750
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
9. Fantaisie impromptu - Chopin : composed in 1834, published in 1855 not in the correct years

Should have Been Chopin!

Note: i did NOT submit this. but still. Chopin slays. Gen 1 can suck it.

Last edited:

Vampire

your only escape is me Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,500
Theme 9 - Classical Period @BianTwo

3rd place:

Cello Concerto in C Major, Op. 27: III. Finale. Rondo - Allegro di molto - Pavel Vranický @Chomiczewska

2nd place:

Symphony No. 5, Op. 67 - Ludwig Van Beethoven @Tommie

1st place:

Symphony in G Minor, Op. 6 No. 6, W. C12: I. Allegro - Johann Christian Bach @Vampire

Comments

1. Symphony in G Minor, Op. 6 No. 6, W. C12: I. Allegro - Johann Christian Bach : I put it in first since it was new for me and I liked it
3. Cello Concerto in C Major, Op. 27: III. Finale. Rondo - Allegro di molto - Pavel Vranický : new, but I liked it less than the 2nd
5. Batuque - Alberto Nepomuceno : composer was born in 1864, way after the period
6. Storm - Antonio Vivaldi : composer died in 1741, before the period
7. “Ständchen” D957 - Schubert : composed in 1826, published in 1830, not in the correct years
8. Marche Slave - Tchaikovsky : composer was born in 1840, after the era
9. Fantaisie impromptu - Chopin : composed in 1834, published in 1855 not in the correct years
10. Moment Musicaux N°3, Op 94, D780 - Schubert : composed and publised after the correct years

5th-10th was up to my personal preference since they weren't in the period asked

Can I say poor Bian, ya'll did him dirty. 60% were off-theme :JudgyDubu:

Next theme at XX:06​

Damn... :omgwhat:

Stannie

>:(
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
Theme 10 - Boss Battle! @Seriously

3rd place:

I Don’t Wanna Know - Chaeyeon @Beefy

2nd place:

Scar - Dance with the Dead @Chomiczewska

1st place:

Resist And Bite - SABATON @BianTwo

Comments

Best to worst, with my thoughts :catvibing:

Resist And Bite - SABATON
"Nazis! The most feared foe of all. But gloriously Mecha Hitler is toppled, and the company rocks on!"

Scar - Dance with the Dead
"Slaps in spoopy retro style! You send the 8bit dead straight back to hell!"

I Don’t Wanna Know - Chaeyeon
"Your party has to stop mid fight to throw some ass, but the boss is defeated all the same."

Taking Them Down - HYDE
"I dunno WHO you're taking down, but they don't stand a chance!"

Tee-hee Time - Pedro Silva
"Headache inducing in the best way, let's pop some ecstasy and kick the crap outta that guy!"

Lucyfer Prime Evil - Lordi
"The Devil's offspring is OP, devs please nerf."

Symphony No. 8 'A Thousand Suns' - HOYO-MiX
"The soundtrack for this new Pope action RPG slaps! The Vatican is saved!"

Of the Abyss - Lorna Shore
"I dunno if you're the hero or the villain, either way, don't hurt me."

Scarified - Racer X
"It's a hard race but you take the championship, and the popular girl suddenly likes you."

Vana - BEG!
"It's me... I'm the boss... Hit me Mommy..."

World's end valentine - Omori
"Our brave hero saves the rave Princess, magic glowsticks and all."

Makka Na Chikai - Yoshiki Fukuyama
"The combined power of anime hair and tiny skirts is strong, victory!"

Supernova - Aespa
"Your super powers are barely sufficient... Only Ningning still stands, shame. If only you hadn't taken a break mid battle, to stand and chant for no reason."

Lion - (G)I-DLE
"You get horribly mauled by the big cat, but at least your corpse is serving."

Since this has a lot of comments, I'm giving you time to digest [3]

Next theme at XX:12​

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
Theme 11 - Star-crossed Lovers @sm maid

3rd place:

Arms tonite - Mother mother @Sweetheart

2nd place:

The Wolf that fell in Love With Little Red Riding Hood - Amatsuki & 96neko @Chiharu

1st place:

Broken Survivors - Beast In Black @BianTwo

Comments

1. beast in black - broken survivors: song is not what i would usually listen to but great story and the vibes fit perfectly
2. amatsuki & 96neko - the wolf that fell in love with little red riding hood: a furry star-crossed love story..... a bit unserious but exactly what we want to see! and nice song too
3. mother mother - arms tonite: nice song and i love how nonchalant the narrator is while saying the most twisted things, we love the vibes
4. yoohyeon - secret love story: well she sounds lovely and the lyrics fit but as she asked many times... why can't they love publicly? the reason is never stated so it's kinda hard to know how it fits
5. zac efron & zendaya - rewrite the stars: very vanilla... although the lyrics are beautiful and strong we all know they have no real problems and are just being hella dramatic
6. taylor swift - love story: oh dear... well technically it is about the most famous star-crossed couple of all time but she manages to remove all the ugly parts from it and even though she mentions difficulties you can't see or feel it at all... where's the tragedy? the blood? the tears? she's just standing in a tower looking pretty and talking about how hard it was to get there... sure taylor, next!
7. hamilton - satisfied: oh boy i truly hate the two sisters sharing a man trope... but i guess it fits....
8. red velvet - one of these nights: hmm it's kinda vague although it does feels like the right vibe from the lyrics... i also don't really like this song, it's not giving
9. lady gaga - judas: ok so she's in love with judas... and? cool story bro, go be with him! no one's stopping you!
10. meri - kratae: ok she snapped but..... what??? she just lacks self-esteem... damn girly get up
11. chappell roan - good luck babe: song is fine but there's no grand story in this one, it's mundane and tbh she just seems butthurt someone didn't want her
12. akmu - how can i love the heartbreak you're the one I love: the song is nice but it's a bit vague, it doesn't seem like there's anything particular stopping the couple but they just don't seem to be able to work it out between themselves
13. dido - white flag: she's just clinging to a dead relationship... it's time to move on girl
14. sua - feel alive: nice song but doesn't fit the theme at all

Since this has a lot of comments, I'm giving you time to digest [4]

And will this be the first and last time I tagged maid? TBD :RunPar:

Next theme at XX:16

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,500
Y'all I spend so much time on this theme, since I didn't wanna send an actual game music, but I wanted instrumentals with no words :TzuyuKek:
I was also really conflicted about doing an OST or just some like, "regular" song, but in the end, I was like, well, I think my song choice sounds awesome and it's MY boss battle so... :TzuyuKek:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
Theme 12 - All About That Bass @Chomiczewska

3rd place:

Skillet - Hero @Chiharu

2nd place:

Maximum The Hormone - Black Yen Power G-Men Spy @BianTwo

1st place:

Hysteria - Muse @unicorn

Comments

-Maximum The Hormone - Black Yen Power G-Men Spy: I really love the bass in this, but damn are those vocals atrocious
-Skillet - Hero: I have not thought of Skillet since middle school, I used to listen to Monster so damn much lol
-The Less I Know the Better Song - Tame Impala: Ngl, I had to listen to this twice, coz wtf is this this mv :squirtlechristmas: The song is great tho
-Roundabout - Yes: A 9 minute JoJo meme song, can't believe you; I do like it tho
-DDD - EXID: The chorus has one of the saddest, faintest bass guitars out there
-Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics: Sending a song that doesn't use real instruments in it for an instrument theme is a choice (reddit lied to me @Chomie)
-UhUh - Rescene: They might have a bass, but they left the guitar at home

Next theme at XX:19​

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,758,899
Welcome to Chomi's class on bass guitar in kpop
Smart.jpg

Coz you guys had a great idea to go in that direction instead of band music, but your execution failed

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,500
Theme 12 - All About That Bass @Chomiczewska

3rd place:

Skillet - Hero @Chiharu

2nd place:

Maximum The Hormone - Black Yen Power G-Men Spy @BianTwo

1st place:

Hysteria - Muse @unicorn

Comments

-Maximum The Hormone - Black Yen Power G-Men Spy: I really love the bass in this, but damn are those vocals atrocious
-Skillet - Hero: I have not thought of Skillet since middle school, I used to listen to Monster so damn much lol
-The Less I Know the Better Song - Tame Impala: Ngl, I had to listen to this twice, coz wtf is this this mv :squirtlechristmas: The song is great tho
-Roundabout - Yes: A 9 minute JoJo meme song, can't believe you; I do like it tho
-DDD - EXID: The chorus has one of the saddest, faintest bass guitars out there
-Sweet Dreams - Eurythmics: Sending a song that doesn't use real instruments in it for an instrument theme is a choice (reddit lied to me @Chomie)
-UhUh - Rescene: They might have a bass, but they left the guitar at home

Next theme at XX:19​

HYSTERIA DESERVED :poggers: I almost sent that one in, but figured it would be taken given we have a couple of Muse fans on here

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭331,351
Theme 14 - Song mashup @Chiharu

3rd place:

Don't Threaten a Bitch - Panic! at the Disco & Marina and the Diamonds (Mashup) @Vampire

2nd place:

Step on Up x Gimme More - Ariana Grande & Britney Spears @Tommie

1st place:

hollaback girl - gwen stefani x ayesha erotica @Sweetheart

Comments

1: Hollaback - The way I've actually been obsessed with this mashup recently...good job, submitter :catvibing:
2: Step on up x gimme more - I've had this version of Step on Up downloaded for years! Way better than the original version of the song
3: Don't Threaten a Bitch - Two artists I love :poggers:
5: Body/Water Under the Bridge - idk why this works, but it does
9: Thriller/Heads Will Roll - You should have submitted Singing in the rain/umbrella instead, that would have been #1 for me
12: Something To Dance For/TTYLXOX Mash Up - Now, I loved Shake It Up as a kid, and maybe I also liked this back then, but now, I fear this is not it
13: Say It Ain’t So - I hate it, sorry....
14: Killing in the Name/A Thousand Miles - I hate that whoever made this would butcher A Thousand Miles like that. JAIL

Next theme at XX:22​

heather

your heart's not broken, it's only growing Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭31,770
Pronouns
She/Her
Welcome to Chomi's class on bass guitar in kpop
Smart.jpg

Coz you guys had a great idea to go in that direction instead of band music, but your execution failed

Tell Me Something Good is all bass :shockedsua:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭77,750
Pronouns
No Sana No Life

best instrumentalists on this list by far. to call it the meme song is a disgrace.

undefined

easy does have a killer bass line

Top Bottom