[Finished] That's My Jam!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭116,907
Pronouns
She/Her
cool as usual i hate all of you and maybe we should make unicorn judge all categories cause they clearly have superior taste

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,177,809
questionable song ranking from @RussianRoulette :JudgyDubu:
That’s the only theme I ranked. I think everyone else had questionable song rankings :JudgyDubu:
Perfect - Ed Sheeran - the quintessence. overall, it's my 2nd fav song on this list. but for this game, i was looking for something new and this was too safe. also, P.S. Thinking Out Loud is the better relationship! ! :mad:
Then you should give it 2nd like it deserves! Would you have given me 2nd if I sent in Thinking Out Loud :wherearethelies:
I was very solidly 6th lol I did better than expected, but also
I kinda thought RussianRoulette and boo are the kpop senders since they said they don't know how a bass guitar sounds like, but what is your excuse Stannie? :Minusglam:
Well I watched this video

and thought UhUh sounds like bass to me

Also I wanted to submit this for Tommie theme but stannie said I can’t change it so I chose another Rescene song :poggers:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,500
Thanks for hosting stannie, it was fun!
iirc i didn't rank on the first one? so i'm happy with how much i ranked this time
leon-kennedy-peace-leon-kennedy-peace-sign.gif

• Love
Reactions: boo

Bellamy

I'm your worst nightmare〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,742,114
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks for hosting @Stannie , it's always fun to play this game and read people trashing other's musical taste.
I didn't expect to rank at all so I'm ok with my results.
Theme 1 - Isolation in a Cruel World @choively

3rd place:

Toxic - BoyWithUke @Bellamy

2nd place:

Mad World - Gary Jules @Seriously

Next theme at XX:35!

1st place:

An Encouragement of Ninja - Mafumafu @RussianRoulette

Surprised to be here🤣
Theme 5 - The one I gatekept until today @Bellamy

3rd place:

Hope of Morning - Icon For Hire @Chiharu

2nd place:

Lemon Tree - Fools Garden @Stannie

1st place:

Colors - Black Pumas @Tommie

Comments

Ok, I'm moody so that's why slower songs were my alley today.

Top 3.-

Colors is chef kiss, thanks to whoever submitted it.
I have heard Lemon Tree but I never knew its name.
Hope of Morning - There is something about this song but even after listening to it again, I don't know what it is.

Other mentions:

Find Me deserves more listenings.
Leave In Summer, Yet You're In My Fluffoughts is not a bad song but Hatsune Miku's voice isn't my cup of tea.

Last place:
Deserved it because why would you submit 30 min of music? It was just 1 song!

Next theme XX:49​

Wow, Chiharu's song wasn't the Vocaloid one!!!😲
@Tommie we matched this time too!
HYSTERIA DESERVED :poggers: I almost sent that one in, but figured it would be taken given we have a couple of Muse fans on here
In these game I always try to submit Museo, Slipknot or Lordi🤣
The way i messaged @unicorn and told ha it was taken 'cause someone submitted Panic station - Muse and I thought Muse was the song's name :lurk1:
And Hysteria was my first choice but I changed to Panic Station.😭

Theme 13 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You @Tommie

3rd place:

No Broke Boys - Tinashe @soozie

2nd place:

Love Like Mine - Stela Cole @Bellamy

Bellommie really chose each other's song. Cute :blushblob:

1st place:

Make you mine - Madison beer @Sweetheart

Comments

evil-defeated.gif

:noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo:

• Make You Mine - Madison Beer
The evening begins as you meet your date outside a stylish spot that effortlessly combines a trendy restaurant with a lively club. The place is buzzing with an energy that’s subtle but electric, like there’s a promise of excitement in the air. You’re led to a cozy table in the restaurant section, where the music is still present but softer, creating the perfect balance between the intimacy of dinner and the anticipation of the night to come. After the meal, the vibe shifts as you move from the restaurant area into the club. The music grows louder, the lights dimmer and more vibrant, and the atmosphere becomes more magnetic. As you two step onto the dance floor, your movements naturally sync with the rhythm, as if guided by the music itself. There’s no need for words—an unspoken connection deepens with every beat, every shared glance, every slight touch of the skin, making the moment feel even more magnetic and intimate. I might need to dive into Madison's music more because I had no idea she made bangers like this! The tantalizing, slightly dangerous lyrics combined with the hypnotic synths create a dream-like atmosphere that pulls you in. No matter how hard you try, you can’t snap out of it—and soon, you realize maybe it’s better to be tangled in this spider’s web than to escape.
  • Love Like Mine - Stela Cole
Excitement fills the air as you and your date step into the Cirque du Soleil venue. As you settle into your seats, there’s a brief moment of shared closeness, a quiet connection as you sit side by side. The show begins and you're immediately transported into a world of enchantment, where graceful acrobats, hauntingly beautiful music, and dreamlike costumes blend into a mesmerizing display of artistry. As the performers soar through the air, there’s a quiet intimacy in how you share this magical moment together. You find yourselves leaning into each other during moments of suspense. Your hands lightly brushing or holding on just a little tighter. This song nearly embodies my theme. The lyrics confidently challenge the listener (aka your date) to prove if they’re truly deserving of your time and affection, because it’s crystal clear that your love is extraordinary. It’s the ultimate litmus test: anyone who doesn’t measure up (the bums and the bores) will be left behind, while those bold and daring enough will be drawn in by the promise of something remarkable. It promises a night that neither you or your date will forget.
  • No Broke Boys - Tinashe
Imagine a blissful day aboard a luxury yacht in the French Riviera, where the sparkling Mediterranean stretches as far as the eye can see. The sun is warm and the crystal-clear sea surrounds you, but the gentle breeze keeps you cool as you and your date lounge on plush sunbeds, sipping on the finest wine. After a while, you decide to dive into the pristine waters for an adventure. You both gear up for scuba diving, descending into an underwater paradise where vibrant coral reefs and exotic marine life swirl around you. Once you're back on deck, the mood shifts to excitement as your date grabs the wakeboard. You take turns gliding over the turquoise waves, laughing and cheering each other on, the rush of the water beneath your feet adding an exhilarating touch to the day. Nothing says “hot date” like a rich date! Having a financially secure partner or friend can bring excitement and open doors to new experiences (just be sure to steer clear of any shady business). Sprinkle sprinkle! On a more serious note, it's important to find someone who is not only financially stable but also financially responsible and literate. After all, being smart with money goes a long way in building a solid future.
Wow I didn't expect a whole fanfic prompt👏👏👏
GENERAL COMMENT:
Almost all my submissions are so romantic which makes me a bit sentimental because I can see how much love the players have for other people and how thoughtful and considerate they are (honestly whoever gets to date you guys hit the jackpot). Some of my submissions also emphasize the importance of never settling for less, as it’s crucial in protecting yourself from manipulation and abusive tendencies. HOWEVER, DID I NOT ASK FOR SONGS THAT CAN GET YOU "HOT DATES"? HOT DATES ARE TOXIC PEOPLE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ARE TOXIC UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE. PEOPLE THAT WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR DEATH BED EARLY. I WANT DRAAAAAAMMMMMMAAAAAA. I WANT HEARTBREAK. I WANT SLASHING TIRES AND BREAKING WINDOWS BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOUR DATE IS NOT WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE. I WANT SLIDING ON THE WALLS LEVEL OF HEARTBREAK BECAUSE YOU FOUND OUT THAT YOUR DATE HAS ANOTHER FAMILY. I WANT A 1 HOUR LONG STORYTIME ON HOW YOU GOT SCAMMED AND NOW ARE IN $678,309.56 IN DEBT BECAUSE YOU BELIEVED YOUR DATE NEEDED THE MONEY FOR RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY. I WANT SHONDA RHIMES LEVEL OF DRAMA.

I'll post full results in a bit and let you...digest this​
Ahhh...that's why you picked THAT song as example...still very confusing theme. I'm glad you liked my song tho.:palhug:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭26,758,899
That’s the only theme I ranked. I think everyone else had questionable song rankings :JudgyDubu:

Then you should give it 2nd like it deserves! Would you have given me 2nd if I sent in Thinking Out Loud :wherearethelies:

Well I watched this video

and thought UhUh sounds like bass to me

Also I wanted to submit this for Tommie theme but stannie said I can’t change it so I chose another Rescene song :poggers:

You know boo, you could've send this for my theme, this one has a bass guitar sksk :run:

• Wow

RussianRoulette

Taemin’s Wife Blog
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,983,950
Pronouns
She/Her
I’ll comment on other stuff later but I wanted to share that my dumb ass originally thought bass was brass and I was literally 2 seconds away from sending this in before I saw it was bass :clowned:

• Haha
Top Bottom