[Finished] That's My Jam!

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭116,907
Pronouns
She/Her
cool as usual i hate all of you and maybe we should make unicorn judge all categories cause they clearly have superior taste

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,177,709
questionable song ranking from @RussianRoulette :JudgyDubu:
That’s the only theme I ranked. I think everyone else had questionable song rankings :JudgyDubu:
Perfect - Ed Sheeran - the quintessence. overall, it's my 2nd fav song on this list. but for this game, i was looking for something new and this was too safe. also, P.S. Thinking Out Loud is the better relationship! ! :mad:
Then you should give it 2nd like it deserves! Would you have given me 2nd if I sent in Thinking Out Loud :wherearethelies:
I was very solidly 6th lol I did better than expected, but also
I kinda thought RussianRoulette and boo are the kpop senders since they said they don't know how a bass guitar sounds like, but what is your excuse Stannie? :Minusglam:
Well I watched this video

and thought UhUh sounds like bass to me

Also I wanted to submit this for Tommie theme but stannie said I can’t change it so I chose another Rescene song :poggers:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,177,709
I just chose tik tok theme to learn what is trending with the kids… but I don’t know what’s popular in tik tok to judge so I ranked the songs I think are popular in tik tok :shockedsua:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,500
I just chose tik tok theme to learn what is trending with the kids… but I don’t know what’s popular in tik tok to judge so I ranked the songs I think are popular in tik tok :shockedsua:
love the song you ranked first but that was viral like 3-4 years ago:overheat:

• Haha
Reactions: boo

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭483,500
Thanks for hosting stannie, it was fun!
iirc i didn't rank on the first one? so i'm happy with how much i ranked this time
leon-kennedy-peace-leon-kennedy-peace-sign.gif

• Love
Reactions: boo
Top Bottom