MINI+ [FINISHED] The Winter Writer

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,974,678
AHHHH I MANAGED TO SUBMIT JUST IN TIME YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY
And I did not use a word again, yahoo, 0 scores for me coming in again :)))

Last edited:

Lurkette

Trainee Translation Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭495,789
This was the fastest one I wrote because I thought of the ending super quick. Is it still dumb? You betcha. I'm proud. :ppav:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭21,700
Pronouns
He/Him
tenor.gif

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,156,699
I'd like to be reminded to not write ever again unless it's Riri's mess game that gave us all those jypxyg fanfics :pepesanta:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,974,678
I am just going to disqualify myself on my own right now...

WGk7TCf.gif

Don't even include what I wrote, Aki. I missed 2 words, anyways.

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Round 3 Submissions are below
Click here to access the voting form.
Only say the number of the score. So if you want to give 3 points then write 3.
As we have 5 submissions, 1 is the lowest score, 4 is the highest score.
Give 0 to yours.
Do not give the same score to 2 users or more.
Decimals are not allowed.
As we only have a few submissions, You have 15 minutes to vote. Time until xx.30
Those who did not submit automatically receive a 0 for the round, you can still vote though. If you are voting you can give 0 to your least favourite and 4 to most favourite.

Submission 1
A toy truck hit Martha in the back of her head. She gripped the steering wheel tighter, teeth clenched in frustration.
“Don’t throw toys, Max! Do you want us to get in an accident?” she yelled back at her youngest.
“The tank blew it up, Mom, what did you expect?” he responded before going back to making sound effects with his toys in the back seat.
Martha turned to glance at her oldest sitting in the seat next to her. She was going through a moody phase now, and Martha could practically feel her daughter rolling her eyes at her even without looking.
“Geez, Mom, lighten up,” her daughter sneered, “Maybe drink some more of that wine you sneak into your thermos.”
Martha really thought she had been a good mom. She had done everything like the books said. She did attachment parenting, she moved to send her kids to the best schools, and she worked like crazy to keep her family without a care in the world. So why were they like this? Why did they have to test her patience over and over?
“Mom, hurry up, it’s our turn.”
Martha glared at her daughter before turning to face out the window.
“Thank you, sir, but you can serve the next customer now. We will not be having any McDonald’s today. Not for disrespectful children like this.”
Martha drove home to the sounds of her weeping children, having regained her power once more.

Submission 2
“I am the one who created you from nothing,” Akidoki spoke as she neared towards the girls. Her moody face twisted angrily. Stannie’s tail continued to tighten its grip around her sweet Nara with an attachment. “And I am the one who made the way you are today. I can instantly destroy. Your days have come to an end. Finally Meerkats Karens will perish! They will become nothing! They will disappear into a thin air!”
“That was boring.”
“Huh, who said that?”
A girl sat behind Aki, her legs crossed and swinging underneath. She just drove inside the building with a tank, forcing some of its walls to collapse… and entirely to be seen by the world. POP! She blew a bubble between her lips. The faint glow of a sunset through the window enticed her beautiful freckles. Her long waves swung in the air. “I just complimented you. That was boring.”
The girls cheered, “POLARIS!”
“NOT YOU AGAIN!” Aki was horrified. She saw the other elves to hold their cameras in front of them. The light flickering against her. The sound of a helicopter hovered over the building. A customer even ran out of the bank.
But Polaris was not going to stop, not for the sake of her friends—they were all in this together, “Tell them the whole truth, Aki! I dare you!”
“NO!”
“We were never Meerkats! We were never humans!” Polaris continued to stand up on the counter. A crowd around them gasped, some of them cried into each other’s holds. Her boots slapping against the glass, it is shattered to many pieces.
Chomi and Coco jumped out from the tank, coming inside. Coco cheerfully hummed the newest Loona’s song, “Star” while Chomi used a bat to knock off the bank accounts.
‘We were always cats. You were the one who cast a spell on us. Stannie was the only one who never became… a human,” Polaris’ heart sank. “You even tried to separate us so we never come to be together and reunite. But the friendship is magic. We will always be inseparable.”
And so was Aki arrested by a handsome man by the name of Jeonghan, who later fell in love with her and fled the country. The justice has prevailed. They all clinked their glasses of wine to celebrate that night. The girls searched for a mysterious potion to help their friend Stannie out… many pats and many kisses later, and even many many more spells late--- they all figured out what is the best. Using Nara’s bright ideas, they opened a cat café where Stannie could hang out with lost cats more like her.
They all wanted for Stannie to be happy just like they made her happy.
But there is a thing.
She never felt alone. She was never alone. Stannie was always at home with her beloved four human friends. Even if they are no longer cats like her, they will always have each other’s paws – and backs. It was the true love.
And well knowing those girls? They never stopped their fun and furry shenanigans across the world! Sometimes even asking their fellow Meerkats and Magis to join them on the road!

Submission 3
"Last day before Christmas and a customer is going crazy. Literally.

The lady went to the wine section and started to drink every single thing in there. When one of the employees noticed it, she was already 5 bottles in and was about to jump in our wine tank. When he brought her to us, i couldn't believe what i saw: it was the same moody woman who came here yesterday, judging people for buying alcohol. We got a lot of complaints and had to ask her to go away. Now she's here, in front of me, drunk.

I asked her what happened and all she could say is that she wanted more and more wine. I filled a report to tell the superiors what happened and put her picture as an attachment. Lastly, i wrote her name. It was hard to get it out of her, but she finally confessed:
""My name i AStan"".
"

Submission 4
"Frank was on the call with a customer while being stuck in the traffic jam caused by truck's tank falling over and spilling the wine that was inside all over the road. The customer wanted moody lighting for her reception, but every suggestion Frank gave her was met with 'No, this isn't quite what I want'.
The man was quite irritated with her, he was already late for his daughter's birthday party and instead of eating cake and enjoying his sunshine's bright smile he had to talk with picky bride. But as if God was listening to him, the traffic finally started moving and he could at least fill his head with thought of getting home soon.
The call ended without coming to any conclusion as they decided to meet up to look through magazines and websites together - now he didn't have to deal with the client either.
The ride was going smoothly until his GPS attachment fell of the window. Frank stopped on the side of the road to pick it up and put back in it's place, but once he stopped he heard a faint sound.
Men get out of the car and followed the noise. In the box hidden in the bushes he found 2 small kittens. He quickly picked them up from the box and brought them into his car. As he started the car again, Frank thought to himself 'Well, I might be late, but I think she will be happy with her new present.'"

Submission 5
Slouched back in her chair, Akidoki swirled her champagne around in her wine glass before taking a small sip.

Hmm, grape. Hardly her favorite, but a drink was a drink.

The man sat across from her had a dark scowl on his face and was impatiently drumming his fingers against their table. Seems she was the only one here having a good time. Oh well, she wasn't about to let a moody customer ruin a perfectly good meal. Tipping her head back, she downed the rest of the champagne in one swift gulp and slammed the glass down onto the table. "So, about that tank you requested."

The man looked up with a start, surprised at being addressed for the first time that evening. "Yes...you have it ready, right? You said you would."

Scoffing, Aki dismissed his concern with a wave of her hand, "oh, don't you worry dear, I always keep good on my promises." She quirked an eyebrow at the man, "it's you I'm worried about. Are you sure you want to go through with this? I can't have you backing down last minute, you know. "

The man took a deep breath, "yes...I want to go through with it Stannie and I are through, she made that quite clear when she left and sold me out to the cops. I... have no attachment to that woman, not anymore."

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Results are here.

First let's see who submitted what.​
Lurkette1 A toy truck hit Martha in the back of her head. She gripped the steering wheel tighter, teeth clenched in frustration.
“Don’t throw toys, Max! Do you want us to get in an accident?” she yelled back at her youngest.
“The tank blew it up, Mom, what did you expect?” he responded before going back to making sound effects with his toys in the back seat.
Martha turned to glance at her oldest sitting in the seat next to her. She was going through a moody phase now, and Martha could practically feel her daughter rolling her eyes at her even without looking.
“Geez, Mom, lighten up,” her daughter sneered, “Maybe drink some more of that wine you sneak into your thermos.”
Martha really thought she had been a good mom. She had done everything like the books said. She did attachment parenting, she moved to send her kids to the best schools, and she worked like crazy to keep her family without a care in the world. So why were they like this? Why did they have to test her patience over and over?
“Mom, hurry up, it’s our turn.”
Martha glared at her daughter before turning to face out the window.
“Thank you, sir, but you can serve the next customer now. We will not be having any McDonald’s today. Not for disrespectful children like this.”
Martha drove home to the sounds of her weeping children, having regained her power once more.
Chococo2“I am the one who created you from nothing,” Akidoki spoke as she neared towards the girls. Her moody face twisted angrily. Stannie’s tail continued to tighten its grip around her sweet Nara with an attachment. “And I am the one who made the way you are today. I can instantly destroy. Your days have come to an end. Finally Meerkats Karens will perish! They will become nothing! They will disappear into a thin air!”
“That was boring.”
“Huh, who said that?”
A girl sat behind Aki, her legs crossed and swinging underneath. She just drove inside the building with a tank, forcing some of its walls to collapse… and entirely to be seen by the world. POP! She blew a bubble between her lips. The faint glow of a sunset through the window enticed her beautiful freckles. Her long waves swung in the air. “I just complimented you. That was boring.”
The girls cheered, “POLARIS!”
“NOT YOU AGAIN!” Aki was horrified. She saw the other elves to hold their cameras in front of them. The light flickering against her. The sound of a helicopter hovered over the building. A customer even ran out of the bank.
But Polaris was not going to stop, not for the sake of her friends—they were all in this together, “Tell them the whole truth, Aki! I dare you!”
“NO!”
“We were never Meerkats! We were never humans!” Polaris continued to stand up on the counter. A crowd around them gasped, some of them cried into each other’s holds. Her boots slapping against the glass, it is shattered to many pieces.
Chomi and Coco jumped out from the tank, coming inside. Coco cheerfully hummed the newest Loona’s song, “Star” while Chomi used a bat to knock off the bank accounts.
‘We were always cats. You were the one who cast a spell on us. Stannie was the only one who never became… a human,” Polaris’ heart sank. “You even tried to separate us so we never come to be together and reunite. But the friendship is magic. We will always be inseparable.”
And so was Aki arrested by a handsome man by the name of Jeonghan, who later fell in love with her and fled the country. The justice has prevailed. They all clinked their glasses of wine to celebrate that night. The girls searched for a mysterious potion to help their friend Stannie out… many pats and many kisses later, and even many many more spells late--- they all figured out what is the best. Using Nara’s bright ideas, they opened a cat café where Stannie could hang out with lost cats more like her.
They all wanted for Stannie to be happy just like they made her happy.
But there is a thing.
She never felt alone. She was never alone. Stannie was always at home with her beloved four human friends. Even if they are no longer cats like her, they will always have each other’s paws – and backs. It was the true love.
And well knowing those girls? They never stopped their fun and furry shenanigans across the world! Sometimes even asking their fellow Meerkats and Magis to join them on the road!
Bchip3Last day before Christmas and a customer is going crazy. Literally.

The lady went to the wine section and started to drink every single thing in there. When one of the employees noticed it, she was already 5 bottles in and was about to jump in our wine tank. When he brought her to us, i couldn't believe what i saw: it was the same moody woman who came here yesterday, judging people for buying alcohol. We got a lot of complaints and had to ask her to go away. Now she's here, in front of me, drunk.

I asked her what happened and all she could say is that she wanted more and more wine. I filled a report to tell the superiors what happened and put her picture as an attachment. Lastly, i wrote her name. It was hard to get it out of her, but she finally confessed:
"My name i AStan".
Chomiczewska4Frank was on the call with a costumer while being stuck in the traffic jam caused by truck's tank falling over and spilling the wine that was inside all over the road. The costumer wanted moody lighting for her reception, but every suggestion Frank gave her was met with 'No, this isn't quite what I want'.
The man was quite irritated with her, he was already late for his daughter's birthday party and instead of eating cake and enjoying his sunshine's bright smile he had to talk with picky bride. But as if God was listening to him, the traffic finally started moving and he could at least fill his head with thought of getting home soon.
The call ended without coming to any conclusion as they decided to meet up to look through magazines and websites together - now he didn't have to deal with the client either.
The ride was going smoothly until his GPS attachment fell of the window. Frank stopped on the side of the road to pick it up and put back in it's place, but once he stopped he heard a faint sound.
Men get out of the car and followed the noise. In the box hidden in the bushes he found 2 small kittens. He quickly picked them up from the box and brought them into his car. As he started the car again, Frank thought to himself 'Well, I might be late, but I think she will be happy with her new present.'
chiharu5Slouched back in her chair, Akidoki swirled her champagne around in her wine glass before taking a small sip.

Hmm, grape. Hardly her favorite, but a drink was a drink.

The man sat across from her had a dark scowl on his face and was impatiently drumming his fingers against their table. Seems she was the only one here having a good time. Oh well, she wasn't about to let a moody customer ruin a perfectly good meal. Tipping her head back, she downed the rest of the champagne in one swift gulp and slammed the glass down onto the table. "So, about that tank you requested."

The man looked up with a start, surprised at being addressed for the first time that evening. "Yes...you have it ready, right? You said you would."

Scoffing, Aki dismissed his concern with a wave of her hand, "oh, don't you worry dear, I always keep good on my promises." She quirked an eyebrow at the man, "it's you I'm worried about. Are you sure you want to go through with this? I can't have you backing down last minute, you know. "

The man took a deep breath, "yes...I want to go through with it Stannie and I are through, she made that quite clear when she left and sold me out to the cops. I... have no attachment to that woman, not anymore."

Scores are as follows.
My Favourite story was submission 5. It actually makes me want more. Why on earth does the guy want a tank. Is he planning on runnie over stannie with one or break something she holds dear. IDK and that makes me like this submission a lot.
UsernameSubmission 1Submission 2 Submission 3Submission 4Submission 5
Lurkette04213
chiharu43120
Chococo10432
Bchip42031
Chomiczewska41302
Aki Bonus2
Total131010910

Final Results in 5 Minutes.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,974,678
@Akidoki I literally didn't include 2 words. Make it 0 points. Now. :heartublob:

Last edited:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
results_ww.png

Thank you to everyone who participated! I have had this game idea for a while now but I never actually was able to do it until now. I hope you guys had fun and enjoyed the game. I know there were a lot of delays and I sincerely apologize for it. My laptop was just not loading properly at all and kept getting stuck. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the game just let me know via pm! I really like having feedback!

Without further ado, let's get to the results.

At Third place we have...

@Chomiczewska
Congratulations! You win 1 Bronze medal, 2 orbs, 20k coins, and 20 elite gamer points.

At Second place we have...

@Chiharu
Congratulations! You win 1 Silver medal, 3 orb, 30k coins, and 30 elite gamer points.

At First place we have...

@Lurkette
Congratulations! You win 1 Gold medal, 4 orbs, 40k coins, and 40 elite gamer points.

Other Prizes are as follows.

@Bchip and @Chococo will receive 1 Ribbon, 40k coins, and 7 elite gamer points.
You can access the scoresheet here.

Once again thank you all for playing!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
@Akidoki I literally didn't include 2 words. Make it 0 points. Now. :heartublob:
I literally checked it. you have the words. you submitted twice. the first time you missed customer. You actually had wine. The second time you included customer. Both submissions were sent before time was up so I accepted the second entry.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,974,678
I literally checked it. you have the words. you submitted twice. the first time you missed customer. You actually had wine. The second time you included customer. Both submissions were sent before time was up so I accepted the second entry.
Awww thank you, but you should not have had. I realized that would be cheating and going around the rules when I did that. I really don't mind taking the last place because I only did it all for the fun. :3

Top Bottom