The result

giphy.gif

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

Full Prize Results

Individual prizes

50 Elite Points and 30K Plus Coins to @meltrosz & @Rosaelis
40 Elite Points and 20K Plus Coins to @Pepper & @Aquamaraqua
30 Elite points & 10K Plus Coins to @OutroTearTheFirst , @Riri , @Baymax , @sooz

10 Elite points to @jin , @ByulHarangBona , @perry , @bjergsen , @Kim Bowon , @WithJuyeon , @byungari , @Stinkerbell , @grainy , @Yuki , @BlueNose , @Chomiczewska , @ScarletRose

House Prizes
(Battle Strategist Prize adjusted)

1st Place to House Stark- 30K soldiers snatched + 3k for obtaining Dragon Scroll

After the 3 hints given to all houses, Starks had almost all of the code pretty much figured out, with just a few characters incorrect. But at the last few minutes, they managed to send in the the full code, and that too without any further help form the GM. It was super impressive...and scary at the same time.

2nd Place to House Targaryen - 17K soldiers

They posted their last code about 5 minutes till the end time. Unfortunately they did the codes for Arya before Daenerys and got the last character wrong. By the time they were starting to figure out their mistake, it was too late.

3rd Place to House Lannister - Loses 20K soldiers

They got the first two sets of the code correct. But I think after pointing out which parts were incorrect, they'd have figured out the code if given even 15-20 extra minutes, and could end up 2nd place too.

4th Place to House Martell - Loses 30K soldiers

Martells zoomed past the first 3 rounds, it was incredibly fast! However, they were stuck for a while in the 4th(as maybe it was hard to tell whether part a or b was done incorrectly), because of which they ended up getting the clues later than other houses.

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

Was it allowed to add more than two players to the "people that did the most" list? I sacrificed myself for that :wae:
no only 2 players were allowed
You solved question 4 the fasted btw, 3 mins weeew

thanks for hosting doc! this is definitely one of the most memorable games in this event

what help can we get from the GM anyway?

:wootonew::wootonew::wootonew:
I wrote in your pm that if you have any further questions (that arent direct whats the letter/code) you may ask.
it could've been like is my arrangement wrong or the letters itself/ where do you think im going wrong? people didn't really ask so i just had to tell them which parts were right and which were not.

tokki

✩ Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­643,020

I wrote in your pm that if you have any further questions (that arent direct whats the letter/code) you may ask.
it could've been like is my arrangement wrong or the letters itself/ where do you think im going wrong? people didn't really ask so i just had to tell them which parts were right and which were not.
i was too busy screaming and streaming gee to think of those questions apparently.... :sip:
the only questions coming to mind were too direct so didn't bother :yoosmile:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,376,100
agfsjsgshfs how is it possible to clear that in 3 minutes :wut:
i see. we didn't really know what to ask tbh πŸ‘€

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­25,581,499
Martells zoomed past the first 3 rounds, it was incredibly fast! However, they were stuck for a while in the 4th(as maybe it was hard to tell whether part a or b was done incorrectly), because of which they ended up getting the clues later than other houses.
Nah, it was just hard to even start part a :wootonew: Still wanna know how sooz did it, coz I never had a math thing with 2 proportions and having to find a number of something from it :teehee:

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­104,733
Nah, it was just hard to even start part a :wootonew: Still wanna know how sooz did it, coz I never had a math thing with 2 proportions and having to find a number of something from it :teehee:
i wanna know the right solution to that lol my approach was way too random to be correct :teehee:

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,376,100
i wanna know the right solution to that lol my approach was way too random to be correct :teehee:
Let x = Hongbin's lines; y = Hyuk's lines; z = Ken's lines

=> total of lines is 735 => x+ y + z = 735
=> ratio of hongbin to hyuk is 2:3 => x/y = 2/3 => x = 2/3 y
=> ratio of hyuk to leo is 5:8 => y/z = 5/8 => z = 8/5 y

=> 2/3 y + y + 8/5 y = 735
=>10/15 y + 15/15 y + 24/15 y = 735
=>49 y = 11025
=> y = 225 => Hyuk's lines = 225

=> z = 8/5 y => z = 8/5 * 225 => z = 360 lines
=> 360/735 = 48.98%

did you do it like that?

Top Bottom