⨭2,510,808
I really went for the one who needed cheering up

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Round 14:

ab809dde5532fc04c87f0d94e169feac_diamond-ring-in-heart-box-png-clipart-picture-gallery-_860-1036.png

The wedding ring goes to....
@Chomiczewska

Best Flop Kingdom member, didn't betray nor lie to others like someone, let's stick together and win another war instead of being left out in the forest with no home~

vase-of-red-roses-sale-hillsboro-tx-flower-shop.png

A dozen roses goes to...
@Saint Renjun

Nara you and Soozie and Blue have been my rock on the forum and in real life as well, every time I'm down, you pick me up, thank you for helping me on staff with all my questions and never getting mad at me

brown-teddy-bear.jpg

A teddy bear goes to...
@Bot

My winner team partner, Nara, I can’t wait for more team games so that we are together and absolutely slay again :palove:

heart-3109932_1280.png

A box of chocolates goes to...
@miatheikonic

I admire you staying honest and putting your sincere thoughts in these letters when we all faked. Also thank you for being such a delight on forum and cord. Hopefully I will read many more reviews of yours and collaborate with you on many more playlists. Continue being your amazing, funny, mature, hardworking self! I am happy to play games with you, and hopefully I will do it for a long time
73z4wv_large.png

A single rose goes to...
@OutroTearTheFirst

You are the cooky to my shooky. I deserved to be beat up by cooky’s strong arms and then dunked into milk. Drown me in the milk, it’s best this way. On a more serious note, Nara I have seen you around on the forum a bit, but haven’t talked to you for very long. I think you aren’t as bad in games as you think you are as I can remember you kind of snapping in some of the games we’ve played. Once again, drown me in the milk. It’s what I deserve.​

Lilac

fearless of adventure Third Place HoE Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,510,808
OMG, i didn't saw BlessMe post. I was actually excited to write to Nara :sejeongcry: IWe don't know each other very well but i really like you, Nara. Sorry i missed your round :heartublob:
Same here. I really like you too. :palove:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
wtf, you dropped demon slayer? You missed out. :MomoShook: The monogatari series is popular. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. You should check out Noragami if you haven't already
i loved the monogarti series. noragami also is good, its one of the few shows i rewatch every now and then​

Top Bottom