MINI+ I Choo Choo Choose You! | Feb 15th @ 3PM EST [Finished]

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
ahchoo this was really fun don't feel bad for going overtime we're all jobless anyways

thank you so much for hosting :heartublob:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Thank you for hosting @BlessMeAchoo, it was longer than expected but you did well and thank you for being so patient with everything!
A lot of the letters were really cute (even if most were lies) and some were really funny and messy but it was entertaining! :munchlax:

BlessMeAchoo

Excuse My Charisma
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭201,500
Round :

ab809dde5532fc04c87f0d94e169feac_diamond-ring-in-heart-box-png-clipart-picture-gallery-_860-1036.png

The wedding ring goes to....
@sm maid

Stinker, I think we joke around in a mean way so much that I forget to show how much I actually appreciate you. You're the life of the targ fam and I really appreciate you for being so playful and accepting all my jokes well even if they might be evil sometimes, I don't mean them in a bad way. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you without realizing. You're really smart and a really good player and you're quite funny and witty as well. Even though you drag my taste and my fave animes and hagshame me, I still love you and I will protect you always. Thanks for putting up with me and don't change the way you are, we love you. PS: just marry boo already

vase-of-red-roses-sale-hillsboro-tx-flower-shop.png

A dozen roses goes to...
@Baymax

I know this game might have been difficult for you but I want to let you know that you are loved and appreciated by others. Even when you say you have no friends (which is a LIE), I can see that there are people who consider you as a friend or someone they may want to get to know a little bit more! You always mind your own business and not get too involved which is something I like about you. From the games that we’ve played together, I know that you’re someone I can depend on and I hope that you can depend on me too!

brown-teddy-bear.jpg

A teddy bear goes to...
@Saint Renjun

Haru, I'm glad you changed your name I really hated Stinkerbell and then you went AND chose my fave name Haru, how did you even know I liked Black Clover? Did I mention it? Anyway I've had Noragami on my to watch list, so I'll start there and maybe give DC another chance. hopefully 2020 means our curse has been broke and we can get closer. I feel like you're my type of person. PS don't pick Outro's letter she did everything she could not to end up as your partner ghjfkdgdf

heart-3109932_1280.png

A box of chocolates goes to...
@BlueNose

I always knew u liked anime, but i should've tried to get closer to u sooner. i dont have too many to talk about anime about these days, and your anime list has a lot of good stuff, plus some stuff i've never seen before. I hope we can become closer in the future chiharu

73z4wv_large.png

A single rose goes to...
@Yuna

I wish I could say I knew you better, but unfortunately I don't. However, I see nothing but taste with your Kingdom Hearts set. I absolutely love your Kairi DP. Thanks for blessing the forum with KH~​

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Haru coming through and snapping ! Mayhaps it’s time to google kingdom hearts. Unless it’s a game, I don’t like games like that

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
Chiharu! :heartublob:

Also mentioning Kingdom Hearts, why is cracking an egg on that game like the hardest thing ever :noooo:

Chiharu

The Worst Girl in the World Events VIP+ Tenth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭11,427,232
idk who players 4, 6 and 12 one, but I appreciate the message,s they were sweet :heartublob:

Haru coming through and snapping ! Mayhaps it’s time to google kingdom hearts. Unless it’s a game, I don’t like games like that
It is a game, and a great one. 10/10 would recommend

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
stinkerrrrrr omg

she chose me :sejeongcry:

Top Bottom