Momoiro Clover Z Badge Creation & Voting Thread (Group badge approval)

Sasori

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭366,985
I just remembered I made these a while ago. I'll post the sources when I get a chance.

CoOWKGd.png
IsZO92Y.png

For some reason, I never saved Arin and Reni's pics from this set. I'm trying to see if I saved a link to the site. I know they're from the Bubka shoot they did for the 5th album.

Last edited:
S

Some

Yes the thread is back 😍 if you need anything support,keeping anything at all don't hesitate to tell me there is a special place in my heart for A-rin <3

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Yes the thread is back 😍 if you need anything support,keeping anything at all don't hesitate to tell me there is a special place in my heart for A-rin <3
When/if that day comes, I will! :poggers:
Now I'm back to figuring out which photos to choose since the proposals in this thread are a year old, but I already asked for some badge mocks since I had 4 free spaces.

Aarin has the best photoshoots, for all the other members its hard to find good photos but for her there's a lot of options

Then eventually I will consider Momoka and other Stardust planet but I should try to get this done first

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
Username:Some
Mock/s:
some16.png
some15.png
some17.png

Original image/s: Here,Here,Here

@abra wanted to surprise you with mocks for everyone but my reni photos didn't work

I love them!

Maybe we can request the group badge in the Request a Mock Badge Thread using one of the logos that @abra posted here.

EDIT: OMG I didn't see this suggestion for the group badge here.

UiXwKSl.png

S

Some

I love them!

Maybe we can request the group badge in the Request a Mock Badge Thread using one of the logos that @abra posted here.

EDIT: OMG I did'nt see this suggestion for the group badge here.

UiXwKSl.png

yeah but usually group badges are the official logo of the group i wanted to ask abra if these photo are the official logo first
Its kinda of complicated so i focused on the members first now they each have 3 mocks except takagi reni she only has 1 she is one of the members that is hard to find photos of

edit: the pictures posted would be great for an alternative badge but the group badge like i said should be their official logo

edit2: i looked and this is their official logo
UiXwKSl.png
Also This the rest like i said are alternative badge material but we need a more HD pic than the one i just showed you

Last edited by a moderator:

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
Username:Some
Mock/s:
some16.png
some15.png
some17.png

Original image/s: Here,Here,Here

@abra wanted to surprise you with mocks for everyone but my reni photos didn't work

Beautiful!!

yeah but usually group badges are the official logo of the group i wanted to ask abra if these photo are the official logo first
Its kinda of complicated so i focused on the members first now they each have 3 mocks except takagi reni she only has 1 she is one of the members that is hard to find photos of

edit: the pictures posted would be great for an alternative badge but the group badge like i said should be their official logo

Their main logo is difficult to turn into a badge
Momoiro_clover_Z_logo.gif

But the peach/clover icon has also been used officially, in many different color combinations.

S

Some

Beautiful!!

But the peach/clover icon has also been used officially, in many different color combinations.

i thought if we find a bigger more HQ pic it could work and the background color could change from white to light pink or any pink but yeah i couldnt find a better version and you know best i think for group badge it would be best if you do the peach clover icon in 3 colors it would be more than enough too many mocks is a headache and if you want an alternative one which is not necisary unless you really want to you could do the cute peach with the headphones

Misa

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,611,300
Beautiful!!

i thought if we find a bigger more HQ pic it could work and the background color could change from white to light pink or any pink but yeah i couldnt find a better version and you know best i think for group badge it would be best if you do the peach clover icon in 3 colors it would be more than enough too many mocks is a headache and if you want an alternative one which is not necisary unless you really want to you could do the cute peach with the headphones

The peach clover icon is pretty, I love it!

abra

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
I do :peepoblanket:

S

Some

since its more of a mascot than a logo like i said you could make it as an alternative badge this way you get both the logo and the cute mascot <3

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Some

Since these mocks of kanako and reni turned out gorgeous

some16.png
iPE0x4j.png

I searched for ayaka and shiori's version so they can all match i'm putting them here as suggestions if any is requesting mocks for the girls And if my 3 days are up ( since i requested too many mocks ) and no one requested these photos i will request them maybe more than 3 days i bothered those precious people too much lately they need a break from me :")

EaOiGBpWAAEA7gz

EZqUMPrUMAE5KyQ

Top Bottom