Musketeers Club - 2024

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
That's why we're the most powerful couple here, MCR feeds and keeps us on top. But like emo/punk music from the 2000's is too good to forget.
I've never heard of it adjjsjak it sounds like if Katy Perry's ET were an edgy rock song I can't

and p.s. SUJU's new song snapped, I'm happy they're finally releasing good music again
Here and on whole forum, babe :heartublob: I am just living through my realisation I never really got out of emo days.....weird

Axcvbn gcf I actually quite liked it tho lmao, not ET but this one

Why do you have to like this suju song? every normal person cancelled it long ago :sejeongcry:

Also, what do you think should I go by myself to MCR concert? You know I adore them, seeing them and Bon Jovi is my life wish, but MCR is in whole other country, I don't know the language, and my friends that like them can't go with me

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,863,685
Pronouns
They/Them
Here and on whole forum, babe :heartublob: I am just living through my realisation I never really got out of emo days.....weird

Axcvbn gcf I actually quite liked it tho lmao, not ET but this one

Why do you have to like this suju song? every normal person cancelled it long ago :sejeongcry:

Also, what do you think should I go by myself to MCR concert? You know I adore them, seeing them and Bon Jovi is my life wish, but MCR is in whole other country, I don't know the language, and my friends that like them can't go with me
Did you go thru a full-blown one back in the day? Like hair and all?
This where we split, this son is too rock-like for me :brbdying: The closer to pop the song is the better....

It depends if it's in the safer part of the country. It's really dangerous to travel alone and I wouldn't want you getting hurt or going missing.
Can your brother go with you?

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Did you go thru a full-blown one back in the day? Like hair and all?
This where we split, this son is too rock-like for me :brbdying: The closer to pop the song is the better....

It depends if it's in the safer part of the country. It's really dangerous to travel alone and I wouldn't want you getting hurt or going missing.
Can your brother go with you?
nope, always pretty basic looking, just clothes were and remained black! You?

Rock is always best oh my.....

Actually that's what just happened. I asked dad would he let me go, he said he has no problems with me going to whole other country for concert, but he appointed my brother to travel with me :peepopbirthday:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,863,685
Pronouns
They/Them
nope, always pretty basic looking, just clothes were and remained black! You?

Rock is always best oh my.....

Actually that's what just happened. I asked dad would he let me go, he said he has no problems with me going to whole other country for concert, but he appointed my brother to travel with me :peepopbirthday:
Oh thank god, Well as a black girl adkssksk my parents would end me so no. But I was very much obsessed with P!ATD and Twenty One Pilots, it was my personality trait at that point. Lowkey very cringy ngl :brbdying:

I forgot to comment on SUJU but it's actually really good. Sure it's hip-hop by a group of hags and everyone expected it to be shit but it slaps!
It's mostly the bridge that's good. Did you not like it?

OMG YOURE GOING???? CONGRATSSSS :peepopbirthday: Look at you living your best life!

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Oh thank god, Well as a black girl adkssksk my parents would end me so no. But I was very much obsessed with P!ATD and Twenty One Pilots, it was my personality trait at that point. Lowkey very cringy ngl :brbdying:

I forgot to comment on SUJU but it's actually really good. Sure it's hip-hop by a group of hags and everyone expected it to be shit but it slaps!
It's mostly the bridge that's good. Did you not like it?

OMG YOURE GOING???? CONGRATSSSS :peepopbirthday: Look at you living your best life!
ysxdcfgvbh okay same, all I was at that time was - mcr, paramore, kings of leon, 30 seconds to mars, muse

I hate that autotune, suju has too fine vocalists for this, and ffs kinda cringe, what was the point of Donghae's hats and Yesung's furry tail? :wut:

Let's wait til I see concert prices and when concert tickets open for purchase :viva:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,863,685
Pronouns
They/Them
ysxdcfgvbh okay same, all I was at that time was - mcr, paramore, kings of leon, 30 seconds to mars, muse

I hate that autotune, suju has too fine vocalists for this, and ffs kinda cringe, what was the point of Donghae's hats and Yesung's furry tail? :wut:

Let's wait til I see concert prices and when concert tickets open for purchase :viva:
Forgot 30 Seconds to Mars existed the memories :sejeongcry:

There was autotune? a bucket hat? FURRY TAIL?????
Well despite all of that Ryeowook sounded amazing and saved the song.

You'll be in our prayers, hopefully, they're cheap af and MCR aren't popular over there

and may I ask, you do agree that 3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge is their best album, right?

miatheikonic

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Forgot 30 Seconds to Mars existed the memories :sejeongcry:

There was autotune? a bucket hat? FURRY TAIL?????
Well despite all of that Ryeowook sounded amazing and saved the song.

You'll be in our prayers, hopefully, they're cheap af and MCR aren't popular over there

and may I ask, you do agree that 3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge is their best album, right?

Kyu saved the song, a king, and Hyukjae's visuals too!

ascvbnmghjk they will be pricey

The Black Parade has Disenchanted and Teenagers and I Don't Love You, but 3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge, she is a queen, unbeatable

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭37,450
Pronouns
She/Her
tumblr_mnrumlUkDr1so90q0o2_250.gifv

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
me at 11: omg naruto is the greatest thing ever i'm going to cry
me at 17: naruto has a special place in my heart but it wasn't actually that amazing
me at 23: omg naruto is the greatest thing ever i'm going to cry
It really is funny how that stuff happens, it was only like, two years ago I was like "Naruto? Meh."
Now it's had such a great resurgence in my soul. It has honestly been better than I remember. :dogeLaugh:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
me at 11: omg naruto is the greatest thing ever i'm going to cry
me at 17: naruto has a special place in my heart but it wasn't actually that amazing
me at 23: omg naruto is the greatest thing ever i'm going to cry

Naruto will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the first anime I was interested enough in to go searching for online myself, it introduced me to the world of anime properly unlike DBZ and Pokemon that came on Cartoon Network as a kid, so whilst I watched them first they never led to anything.

Naruto is actually a great fantasy world and incredibly well done, it's just that it's been 23 years since it first came out and the hype it has is so so so big that as you grow older and watch anime with tighter stories, more mind blowing fight scenes, more emotionally satisfying arcs it's hard to look back at Naruto and not see the flaws and think it's just overhyped but it's still an incredibly timeless piece of work

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭977,617
Naruto will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the first anime I was interested enough in to go searching for online myself, it introduced me to the world of anime properly unlike DBZ and Pokemon that came on Cartoon Network as a kid, so whilst I watched them first they never led to anything.

Naruto is actually a great fantasy world and incredibly well done, it's just that it's been 23 years since it first came out and the hype it has is so so so big that as you grow older and watch anime with tighter stories, more mind blowing fight scenes, more emotionally satisfying arcs it's hard to look back at Naruto and not see the flaws and think it's just overhyped but it's still an incredibly timeless piece of work
Wow, I never knew that about you, Ren! :catpopcorn:

You make a fair point, though. Watching it now, I can see more of it's flaws... but on the other hand, I also feel like there are different aspects that—at my current age and mindset—I can appreciate more now than I had before. It's almost like a different experience... A familiar yet different experience. lol idk

Who was your favorite character(s)? :catpopcorn:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Wow, I never knew that about you, Ren! :catpopcorn:

You make a fair point, though. Watching it now, I can see more of it's flaws... but on the other hand, I also feel like there are different aspects that—at my current age and mindset—I can appreciate more now than I had before. It's almost like a different experience... A familiar yet different experience. lol idk

Who was your favorite character(s)? :catpopcorn:

Kakashi , what about you

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,863,685
Pronouns
They/Them

Kyu saved the song, a king, and Hyukjae's visuals too!

ascvbnmghjk they will be pricey

The Black Parade has Disenchanted and Teenagers and I Don't Love You, but 3 Cheers For Sweet Revenge, she is a queen, unbeatable

Kyuhyun? Idk her
Hyukjae? Yes visuals, otherwise no comment
Ryeowook? The ultimate king amongst kings
So how does it feel to bias a furry? Will you be turning to furrism too in order to be like [redacted]

Tea, this is why I love you :palove:

Excuse​

I can't believe MCR created satanism omgggg
BUT WE GETTING ANOTHER ALBUM AND YOUR SET IS SNATCHED
WE WON

Top Bottom