Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,210,950
Pronouns
She/Her
I already did

it's not fun either to take others designs lmao
It’s a card? I would understand if it was 100% ripped off like every single placement, but it’s not even 100%? Unless the designs are the exact same I’m just not seeing it

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,210,950
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm just here with some popcorn but this tea is getting boring :weep:
That’s why I said it needs to happen HERE!!! Full on confrontation with good tea!! It would last longer than it takes for you to finish your bag of popcorn

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,225,135
Pronouns
They/Them
I- why is this so me....

Social anxiety and introversion suck majorly :sejeongcry:

I am sorry it was like this, hopefully you overcome the fear soon
Thank you, we’ll get thru this one day :sejeongcry:
And you’re badges look cute Mia, you snapped once again :sejeongcry: Especially that MCR badge, you’re queen of music itself

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
Thank you, we’ll get thru this one day :sejeongcry:
And you’re badges look cute Mia, you snapped once again :sejeongcry: Especially that MCR badge, you’re queen of music itself
I know you will, you are strong :heartublob:
Get those 40k so we can rock MCR badges together :heartublob: it is like we are back to relationship phase, when we prised each other's tastes :omgwhat:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,225,135
Pronouns
They/Them
I know you will, you are strong :heartublob:
Get those 40k so we can rock MCR badges together :heartublob: it is like we are back to relationship phase, when we prised each other's tastes :omgwhat:
miaaaaaaaaa
40k of those points is basically impossible for someone who never posts threads :Slime:
Sighhhh that was truly a peaceful time, let's enjoy this while it lasts.....we'll find another artist to argue about in a month

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
miaaaaaaaaa
40k of those points is basically impossible for someone who never posts threads :Slime:
Sighhhh that was truly a peaceful time, let's enjoy this while it lasts.....we'll find another artist to argue about in a month
:sejeongcry: just remember in times like that, we are both emos that never grew out of that phase, we are too much alike

did you hear this song? no need to listen to it, just wondering if I am living in some parallel universe as I never did hear until now and apparently it's popular

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭89,650
I can't wait to see it!:shablob:
I should probably get a move on and try and make some OPs with the threads I have...
Aww, thank you! :weep:
Making OPs is hard. I wish you luck. :feelsblankie:

Holy crap , I love when OH goes on a whole roast

I had to do some digging to even figure out what the f*ck this person was talking about. If you're making a "call out" thread or whatever, then what's the point in being so vague? As Seriously and Outro said, this some weak sh*t...

As for the cards themselves... I dunno. I see, like, 2-3 similarities, but that's about it. Similarities ≠ Plagiarism.

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,225,135
Pronouns
They/Them
:sejeongcry: just remember in times like that, we are both emos that never grew out of that phase, we are too much alike

did you hear this song? no need to listen to it, just wondering if I am living in some parallel universe as I never did hear until now and apparently it's popular

That's why we're the most powerful couple here, MCR feeds and keeps us on top. But like emo/punk music from the 2000's is too good to forget.
I've never heard of it adjjsjak it sounds like if Katy Perry's ET were an edgy rock song I can't

and p.s. SUJU's new song snapped, I'm happy they're finally releasing good music again

People using the full Seriously makes me feel fancy :JudgyDubu:
Speaking of fancy Seriously would look soooo pretty in cursive.

Top Bottom