649019906217738264.png

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭113,557
Pronouns
She/Her
I have this great idea that I wanted to share with a mod. We could have a language day! That would be fun!! We could learn about other languages and cultures and I think that would bring the cooperative and fun spirit that H+ prides itself to have.

You mean like a day periodically for a specific language or one language day in general? maybe we can create a language learning thread?
It would be nice to check which languages people would like to learn first, I think

you can drop your idea at the suggestions thread so other mods can see it too and think of a way we could implement it

Tommie

Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭900
You mean like a day periodically for a specific language or one language day in general? maybe we can create a language learning thread?
It would be nice to check which languages people would like to learn first, I think

you can drop your idea at the suggestions thread so other mods can see it too and think of a way we could implement it
Maybe the forum can learn one language a month? We should start with Finnish first though since it seems like a really dope language to learn not gonna lie. I'm imagining it now, we could tell jokes in Finnish. OMG wait! Have you seen those videos (I think FBE does them...I could be wrong though) where they put in English song lyrics in Google translate and then translate that to a different language like French and then translate that French sentence to Spanish and then translate it back to English and see how the original meaning gets twisted? I think that would be fun to do as a game.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭113,557
Pronouns
She/Her
Maybe the forum can learn one language a month? We should start with Finnish first though since it seems like a really dope language to learn not gonna lie. I'm imagining it now, we could tell jokes in Finnish. OMG wait! Have you seen those videos (I think FBE does them...I could be wrong though) where they put in English song lyrics in Google translate and then translate that to a different language like French and then translate that French sentence to Spanish and then translate it back to English and see how the original meaning gets twisted? I think that would be fun to do as a game.

ohhhh yes I saw stray kids playing this game kflghdfh it does seem really fun! it's a good idea it would be nice to do it

Top Bottom