OMO im just seeing this now am so sorrey, super kioot :bakacat:
650374035385090059.png

it's okay tinynim​

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,950
you're only so confident cos you snatched the top spot hgdjkgdfgdf but then you picked Tiny over me, the level of shamelessness is real
Honey, since my first steps in MC, Tiny has and always will be fave. Girl practically lives in a war zone and is STILL the funniest person in there, you telling me you don't stan? You on the other hand, a MC hoe, has had everyone at some point. I'm enjoying being somebodies fave while it lasts.
:fab:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Honey, since my first steps in MC, Tiny has and always will be fave. Girl practically lives in a war zone and is STILL the funniest person in there, you telling me you don't stan? You on the other hand, a MC hoe, has had everyone at some point. I'm enjoying being somebodies fave while it lasts.
:fab:

hfdkhkdjsfsd

I've moved on to @Vampire

I like ppl who are mean to me

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
Seri, I apologize for the prank and for not notifying you of it. I genuinely did not mean to offend or hurt you in any way.

Also, no one sent me for an apology, I sent you a friend request so I could message you. I had Aki link me with Ren when I had no idea wheer I stood with any of you. I only thought to do that with Ren because I had her blocked, so just adding her would not have sufficed. So I just sent you a friend request.

I can't apologize if I can't message you.

Last edited:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,950
Seri, I apologize for the prank and for not notifying you of it. I genuinely did not mean to offend or hurt you in any way.

Also, no one sent me for an apology, I sent you a friend request so I could message you. I had Aki link me with Ren when I had no idea wheer I stood with any of you. I only thought to do that with Ren because I had her blocked, so just adding her would not have sufficed. So I just sent you a friend request.

I can't apologize if I can't message you.
You have multiple ways you could've contacted me. And plenty time to do it.
I dunno how that wouldn't of offended me, it was not only a huge breach of my trust but everybody in the servers privacy. We have our lives in there sis... I know Blue wouldn't of done anything, but that's not the point.
It is what it is. Mistakes were made.

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
The fact that I hate rap and yet I know Beyonce's whole rap is insane

"Please don't get me hyped, put my name in ice"​

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
You have multiple ways you could've contacted me. And plenty time to do it.
I dunno how that wouldn't of offended me, it was not only a huge breach of my trust but everybody in the servers privacy. We have our lives in there sis... I know Blue wouldn't of done anything, but that's not the point.
It is what it is. Mistakes were made.
I understand how it offended you, but I didn't not consider the weight of it. It was something I should not have done.
I also didn't have multiple ways to contact you. Not to mention, the last time I spoke to you guys, everyone said it was fine. I had no idea that it had been this big of an issue.
I don't expect you to accept my apology, but I still very much mean it.

Top Bottom