Musketeers Club - 2024

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,950
I understand how it offended you, but I didn't not consider the weight of it. It was something I should not have done.
I also didn't have multiple ways to contact you. Not to mention, the last time I spoke to you guys, everyone said it was fine. I had no idea that it had been this big of an issue.
I don't expect you to accept my apology, but I still very much mean it.
A H+ message, shared cords... your old account? Or is that still not you?
Last time you spoke to me is when you upped and left everything. Only to reappear and talk to me for 20 minutes... but then that wasn't you. Why would I have wanted a pm with you.
Anyway, understood, let's leave it at that.

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
A H+ message, shared cords... your old account? Or is that still not you?
Last time you spoke to me is when you upped and left everything. Only to reappear and talk to me for 20 minutes... but then that wasn't you. Why would I have wanted a pm with you.
Anyway, understood, let's leave it at that.
I wasn't using H+ (I haven't really been on H+ until like 2-3 days ago aside from keeping my Jooheon OP, your message made it seem like there weren't any bad feelings, but I should not have taken it for face value), I was planning on deactivating my current discord account so I'm not an any cords (you can't deactivate if you own cords) after nitro ran out [when i messaged you, it would have worked if we still shared cords], my old account is already deactivated. I opened it once to check on my nitro then disabled it again.
And again, I apologize for the PM.
That being said, we can leave it at that if that is how you feel.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,950
I wasn't using H+ (I haven't really been on H+ until like 2-3 days ago aside from keeping my Jooheon OP, your message made it seem like there weren't any bad feelings, but I should not have taken it for face value), I was planning on deactivating my current discord account so I'm not an any cords (you can't deactivate if you own cords) after nitro ran out [when i messaged you, it would have worked if we still shared cords], my old account is already deactivated. I opened it once to check on my nitro then disabled it again.
And again, I apologize for the PM.
That being said, we can leave it at that if that is how you feel.
Sure, this can be the end of it. It happened, nothing we can do about it. So let's leave it.

The Tea you two are giving this dry place :sip:

My DMs are going crazy

LEAVE ME ALONE PEOPLE

I am not replying :brbdying:
It must be a quiet lockdown if people care about my shit.

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,784,507
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
yonce all on his mouth like liquor
wcRz81Y.gif

Winter Air

🎲
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭933,875
Yeah I don't like groveling either, I don't think anyone does. It's a good thing I've never done something to a friend that made me need to do that. :tea2:

Top Bottom