Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Omg I feel so bad for Choochoo hahaha I really hope that he didn't get bothered too much because of me. I think he's on the other forum under the same name (if I am not mistaken? I really remember seeing that name around...) :shablob:
Forever Winwin as my DP, I can have anyone else as my signature, but Winwin as a DP remains forever

As you can see I am no longer a Renjun Stan. You really missed the apocalypse happening

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
COCO BACKKKK COCO COCOOOOO MY WIFEY OMG HIII :RunPar: :LovePar:

WE STILL MARRIED??????????????????????????????

HELLO WAIFU HOW ARE YOU LONG TIME NO SEE YOU :HappyPar:
can you get this Elolery person to vote for me, since Umji turned traitor hgjdfkgfd

I will talk to Elolery when he wakes up lmao xD Can't promise anything but I can be good at that sometimes

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,150
Thank Umji, Jay and Elolery for bringing me to H+, it took them like a year but they finally talked me into joining it, pretty much that's what happened, hahaha
I saw you in the empty husk of OH's DC thread after we all migrated.
FlamboyantAthleticKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

Mayhaps I'll see you in the + thread?
:judgingyou:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
What happened between you and Renjun, tell me everything 🤔 :catpopcorn:
What else did I miss out on, feel free to gossip

where do I even start! You missed WW3 , I mean legit MC Cord on full on fire! it was Armageddon

With Renjun it's pretty easy tbh Jaemin called Haechan a Re**rd and Renjun laughed.....that was pretty much enough for me to cancel him for life, I even tried not to but alas the heart can't be forced :somicry:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
where do I even start! You missed WW3 , I mean legit MC Cord on full on fire! it was Armageddon

With Renjun it's pretty easy tbh Jaemin called Haechan a Re**rd and Renjun laughed.....that was pretty much enough for me to cancel him for life, I even tried not to but alas the heart can't be forced :somicry:

Yikes, I don't know if I even want to hear about Armageddon tbh, I think this is where I should not even ask about it 😱

And I remember that, my head just let me forget it that Renjun also laughed about it... eh, sorry about that :( I really hope that they learn from this situation. It is just not a fun word to throw around at your friends no matter what.

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Yikes, I don't know if I even want to hear about Armageddon tbh, I think this is where I should not even ask about it 😱

And I remember that, my head just let me forget it that Renjun also laughed about it... eh, sorry about that :( I really hope that they learn from this situation. It is just not a fun word to throw around at your friends no matter what.

Yeah I hope they grow and learn as well tbh, I still like and support them but NCT Dream naturally came to an end and I don't want to Stan 7Dream since I don't like their music anymore so it really happened at a good time.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Yeah I hope they grow and learn as well tbh, I still like and support them but NCT Dream naturally came to an end and I don't want to Stan 7Dream since I don't like their music anymore so it really happened at a good time.

Hope so too. Korea has a long way to come and can be a bit ignorant :( I hated it how the fans reacted when the international fans spoke out about it and how they took it all on Haechan and his family. A sad situation all around.
WayV the best boys. Unless one of them did something problematic and it has not reached me, so I'm sorry about that.
So who are you stanning right now? :D I see your badges and I have noticed TXT's Soobin here!
I got a few :judgingyou:

Share the list with me :judgingyou:
Anyways, I may visit a lot more often the thread. I'm easy to pursue when it comes to girl groups. :catpopcorn:
I got a few :judgingyou:

Anyways, I may visit a lot more often the thread. I'm easy to pursue when it comes to girl groups. :catpopcorn:

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Hope so too. Korea has a long way to come and can be a bit ignorant :( I hated it how the fans reacted when the international fans spoke out about it and how they took it all on Haechan and his family. A sad situation all around.
WayV the best boys. Unless one of them did something problematic and it has not reached me, so I'm sorry about that.
So who are you stanning right now? :D I see your badges and I have noticed TXT's Soobin here!

Yeah the whole situation was such a mess, I really argued with so many Renjun stars on twitter I even left his group chat :somicry:

I don't really Stan TXT but their the only group whose music I like and I need a DP hgdfjkgfd so I went with them

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Yeah the whole situation was such a mess, I really argued with so many Renjun stars on twitter I even left his group chat :somicry:

I don't really Stan TXT but their the only group whose music I like and I need a DP hgdfjkgfd so I went with them

Meh, you stood up for your own beliefs, there's nothing wrong with this. And hopefully he becomes better as a person. There's always a room for the growth, right?

So who you be stanning right now? :teehee:

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,150
DC still queens, Loona, Mamamoo, BlackPink, I lurk the WJSN thread, Twice, Weeekly ROTY, I OP the train wreck that is Pink Fantasy... I'm still lady focused
:doge:
SO AM I A JOKE TO YOU
I told you, i warned ya

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
DC still queens, Loona, Mamamoo, BlackPink, I lurk the WJSN thread, Twice, Weeekly ROTY, I OP the train wreck that is Pink Fantasy... I'm still lady focused
:doge:

I told you, i warned ya

Finally some good taste :judgingyou:
I approve DC, LOONA, Twice and MAMAMOO love as always. Queens.

Yeah, PinkFantasy is the biggest trainwreck ever, but I still love them. Just bummed out about both Aini and Yubeen leaving. I never have luck with biases tbh. And their company is apparently debuting another girl group sometime soon??

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,150
Yeah, PinkFantasy is the biggest trainwreck ever, but I still love them. Just bummed out about both Aini and Yubeen leaving. I never have luck with biases tbh. And their company is apparently debuting another girl group sometime soon??
Yubeen queen, i lost a bias that day....... although she's seemingly still with the company.
They have a new younger lineup yeah, with the previous maknae in it. And for whatever reason the comeback doesn't have Yechan's vocal talent on it.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Yubeen queen, i lost a bias that day....... although she's seemingly still with the company.
They have a new younger lineup yeah, with the previous maknae in it. And for whatever reason the comeback doesn't have Yechan's vocal talent on it.

Yubeen best girl :( I hope that she finds a way to fight through her anxiety. I wonder if she might redebut sometime again, although at the moment she feels like her disorder is not getting any better/improving at the moment?
Best member Daewang is also not included in the comeback (her busting the moves lolol). But Yechan is busy on her YouTube channel, so I would not watch it too serious. Plus, she and Yubeen did MDD before Shadow Play. So this is why she might be excluded.

Top Bottom