Musketeers Club - 2024

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,150
Yubeen best girl :( I hope that she finds a way to fight through her anxiety. I wonder if she might redebut sometime again, although at the moment she feels like her disorder is not getting any better/improving at the moment?
Best member Daewang is also not included in the comeback (her busting the moves lolol). But Yechan is busy on her YouTube channel, so I would not watch it too serious. Plus, she and Yubeen did MDD before Shadow Play. So this is why she might be excluded.
We'll see, she's been spending time with Yechan, so maybe we'll get some more yubeen/yechan goodness. Daewang..... I dunno what they are gunna do with her, if they wont reveal her, it kinda restricts them to concepts if she's included.
:hehe:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
We'll see, she's been spending time with Yechan, so maybe we'll get some more yubeen/yechan goodness. Daewang..... I dunno what they are gunna do with her, if they wont reveal her, it kinda restricts them to concepts if she's included.
:hehe:

I hope so. I would love more Yechan/Yubeen duets. Or at least to hear Yubeen sing again, though I am happy with her covers, it is better than nothing, but you know what I mean :(

They need to reveal Daewang. Although, I know that they later dropped the number one thing and said that Daewang will do it on her own time when she feels more comfortable. But it just excludes her at this rate.

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
tenor.gif

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
WE STILL MARRIED??????????????????????????????

HELLO WAIFU HOW ARE YOU LONG TIME NO SEE YOU :HappyPar:

I will talk to Elolery when he wakes up lmao xD Can't promise anything but I can be good at that sometimes
OMG I MISSED YOU
SO AM I A JOKE TO YOU
she said wives aren't you a man? Aren't you a husband... I mean you can be a wife if you like.....

Top Bottom