Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
DCOM series and movies has some great bops in general tbh, don't feel ashamed for liking them

OMFG I JUST TURNED ON I DON'T DANCE

Did you hear that Ryan is gay ? Like the character not the actor but the writer / producer felt gay was too risky for Disney

this and bet on it were my rebellious phase songs :facepalm:

other normal teens had on emo rock

Me : Bops to Disney hgdfjkgdf

THIS SONG WAS ME AT MY PEAK DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO PHASE

Nickelodeon use to come through as well

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Tbh let me throw you into Nickelodeon lane now

Also this Disney bop fromp Camp Rock, they should have won, smh

I STILL have Big Time Rush albums on my phone hgdfkjgfd

I'm so shameless

Songs like this are why Hannah Montana and Disney are ALWAYS in my top 10 most listened to albums at the end of the year

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
OMFG I JUST TURNED ON I DON'T DANCE

Did you hear that Ryan is gay ? Like the character not the actor but the writer / producer felt gay was too risky for Disney

this and bet on it were my rebellious phase songs :facepalm:

other normal teens had on emo rock

Me : Bops to Disney hgdfjkgdf

THIS SONG WAS ME AT MY PEAK DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO PHASE

Nickelodeon use to come through as well

Yeah, I heard about that and I was so happy about it, I think Ortega even said that he had even let a few hints to make it more obvious because couldn't use a 'gay word' back then in Disney. Disney still has a long way to go even if they did Andi Mack, tbh.

Bet On It... is just....... a perfect song for dramatic mood where you live in your head and you go through your emo phase

Victorious had some of the greatest songs, I still mourn them suddenly cancelling the show even if s3-s4 was hit or miss for most part

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I STILL have Big Time Rush albums on my phone hgdfkjgfd

I'm so shameless

Songs like this are why Hannah Montana and Disney are ALWAYS in my top 10 most listened to albums at the end of the year

Ugh Hannah Montana era I love it, Miley truly hit her peak, I sometimes wish that we had Hannah instead Miley, Montana gave us bops and yet we hated on her and now we as faux woke fans owe her all the thanks

I miss that punk rock Demi sound, she really rocked it

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Yeah, I heard about that and I was so happy about it, I think Ortega even said that he had even let a few hints to make it more obvious because couldn't use a 'gay word' back then in Disney. Disney still has a long way to go even if they did Andi Mack, tbh.

Bet On It... is just....... a perfect song for dramatic mood where you live in your head and you go through your emo phase

Victorious had some of the greatest songs, I still mourn them suddenly cancelling the show even if s3-s4 was hit or miss for most part

Sharpay was the Queen we didn't deserve and failed to appreciate even if she had trash taste in men, honey Corbin Bleu was right there and you went for Zac Efron gdfhkjgdf

DISNEY GIVE ME THE SHARPAY AND CHAD ROMANCE I ALWAYS DESERVED

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I went through such a hard core Ross Lynch phase

At this rate I believe we all went through Lynch brother phase, mine was Riker and he was in Glee

Sharpay was the Queen we didn't deserve and failed to appreciate even if she had trash taste in men, honey Corbin Bleu was right there and you went for Zac Efron gdfhkjgdf

DISNEY GIVE ME THE SHARPAY AND CHAD ROMANCE I ALWAYS DESERVED

I will always say that Sharpay and Ryan were never the villains in the movie!! If anything they worked hard for everything and they knew what they are doing, then Vanessa and Zac come running and steals their spotlight, and we're supposed to be rooting for them - like why, they are so boring I can't wait for their scenes to go away

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Ugh Hannah Montana era I love it, Miley truly hit her peak, I sometimes wish that we had Hannah instead Miley, Montana gave us bops and yet we hated on her and now we as faux woke fans owe her all the thanks

I miss that punk rock Demi sound, she really rocked it

Demi Lovato's voice is just peak perfection, I have ALL her albums, I've seen her in concert twice and my girl has pipes.

Hannah Montana was truly the queen, her music just doesn't become outdated to me, its just always in my top tracks whereas all the boys I Stan have fallen down over the years. Montana was Disney's peak, what even is on the channel in this day and age? What do little kids even watch ghdfkjgfd

Hannah Montana, Lizzie, Raven and the Suite life - Disney was on a top tier wave

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
At this rate I believe we all went through Lynch brother phase, mine was Riker and he was in Glee

I will always say that Sharpay and Ryan were never the villains in the movie!! If anything they worked hard for everything and they knew what they are doing, then Vanessa and Zac come running and steals their spotlight, and we're supposed to be rooting for them - like why, they are so boring I can't wait for their scenes to go away

holy shit he was in Glee??? How did I not know that , I swear the Riker's bro's were like the Jonas bro's, EVERYONE had a fave.

As a teen Joe Jonas was my boy and now I'm like.....Nick honey come here hgkjdfgdf

Speaking of Glee, top tier Glee songs

I still don't know why but I LOVE this song hgdfjkgdf

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
:HidePar:
Nope, not for me​

I FOUND SOMEONE LIKE ME !!

You called me weird all these years but you were WRONG

I would rather watch paint dry than watch Zac and Vanessa. Gabriella and Troy were soooo basic ass boring, the mathlete and the star jock?? Give me the over top drama queen and the similarly over the top sidekick jock

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Demi Lovato's voice is just peak perfection, I have ALL her albums, I've seen her in concert twice and my girl has pipes.

Hannah Montana was truly the queen, her music just doesn't become outdated to me, its just always in my top tracks whereas all the boys I Stan have fallen down over the years. Montana was Disney's peak, what even is on the channel in this day and age? What do little kids even watch ghdfkjgfd

Hannah Montana, Lizzie, Raven and the Suite life - Disney was on a top tier wave

People can dislike Demi's problematic statements, but saying that she is talentless they're lying to themselves. Queen's vocals are just uuughhh

I mean, this speaks volumes to me about how much of a fantastic singer she is and how much she deserves more.

Hannah Montana's series were also not so bad, if not for the boys and bad relationships. If it was only Lily and Hannah's characters hanging out together then yes please..

Soo, as someone who has Disney Channel on the background while doing something ,and I think I stream UK one? They have Bunk'd (which is just bad and I have no idea how it managed to get 4 seasons, HOW), Coop and Cami Ask the World, Raven's Home (about Raven and Chelsea's children, which is pretty entertaining), Ducktales and yeah it is that boring.

Raven's Home and Lizzie McGuire were just IT. I remember when they promised us Lizzie McGuire s3 with Lizzie as an adult and we've never got it. Now I am angry. Apparently Gordo was meant to be in a poly relationship with someone lol.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
holy shit he was in Glee??? How did I not know that , I swear the Riker's bro's were like the Jonas bro's, EVERYONE had a fave.

As a teen Joe Jonas was my boy and now I'm like.....Nick honey come here hgkjdfgdf

Speaking of Glee, top tier Glee songs

I still don't know why but I LOVE this song hgdfjkgdf

Yes!! One of his brothers were in Glee, played a recurring character Jeff, I don't even remember if he had any speaking lines tbh oasjdaijossad He was mostly in the background.

Getting Married Today makes me laugh, tbh. Emma deserves to run away as fast as she can from Mr. Schue. I loved that episode, Quinntana YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would rather watch paint dry than watch Zac and Vanessa. Gabriella and Troy were soooo basic ass boring, the mathlete and the star jock?? Give me the over top drama queen and the similarly over the top sidekick jock

Tbh I could have lived without their characters, lol Vanessa's character pretty much disappears after 1st movie that I even forgot later that she exists. Ryan and Sharpay deserved better.

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
People can dislike Demi's problematic statements, but saying that she is talentless they're lying to themselves. Queen's vocals are just uuughhh

I mean, this speaks volumes to me about how much of a fantastic singer she is and how much she deserves more.

Hannah Montana's series were also not so bad, if not for the boys and bad relationships. If it was only Lily and Hannah's characters hanging out together then yes please..

Soo, as someone who has Disney Channel on the background while doing something ,and I think I stream UK one? They have Bunk'd (which is just bad and I have no idea how it managed to get 4 seasons, HOW), Coop and Cami Ask the World, Raven's Home (about Raven and Chelsea's children, which is pretty entertaining), Ducktales and yeah it is that boring.

Raven's Home and Lizzie McGuire were just IT. I remember when they promised us Lizzie McGuire s3 with Lizzie as an adult and we've never got it. Now I am angry. Apparently Gordo was meant to be in a poly relationship with someone lol.

Disney 2020 sounds like trash hgdfjkgfd but I didn't know Raven had kids ! OMFG I might just go and watch it

Lizzie is also getting a reboot on Disney+ but I don't know if I want to watch it, Lizzie was relatable cos it was about being a teen in our era with her regular teen problems, bra shopping, Ethan crushing, the mean girls etc until her movie when she found her twin gdfhjkgdf

What's this Lizzie going to be about ? her adult problems? her children's strange 2020 pandemic social media problems?? hjdfgkgdf

Hannah Montana was soo good before they threw in all those boys but at least they were gorgeous to look at, I crushed on every single one

I'VE SEEN STONE COLD LIVE. It gave me chills, she's problematic with 58534 issues and It made me sad she didn't go to Nick or Joe's weddings since they use to be sooooo tight back in the day but the girl has incredible fantastic talent

Top Bottom