Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Yes!! One of his brothers were in Glee, played a recurring character Jeff, I don't even remember if he had any speaking lines tbh oasjdaijossad He was mostly in the background.

Getting Married Today makes me laugh, tbh. Emma deserves to run away as fast as she can from Mr. Schue. I loved that episode, Quinntana YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbh I could have lived without their characters, lol Vanessa's character pretty much disappears after 1st movie that I even forgot later that she exists. Ryan and Sharpay deserved better.

I only ever noticed Blaine from the Warbler's I was the BIGGEST Kurt x Blaine Stan hgdfkjgfd

you know Disney+ has a HSM reboot kind of tv show about a school that is putting on a HSM play and I asked my friend to watch it first cos I really can't deal with another Gabriella x Troy, I need exciting , passionate characters. Gabriella was just random to me especially in HSM2, like honey your boyfriend has a shot at a full scholarship and a great summer job and you dump him?? For having ambitions?? He wasn't even cheating ! She just got the hump and then HSM3 was all about where they would go to College and again Gabriella didn't have to change her life but Troy had to give up his dream school?? Just so that he was a little closer to her?? hgjkfgdgdf

IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT OKAY

Sharpay would have told him to go wherever he wanted and they'd make it work cos it was 2010 and Skype existed !

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Disney 2020 sounds like trash hgdfjkgfd but I didn't know Raven had kids ! OMFG I might just go and watch it

Lizzie is also getting a reboot on Disney+ but I don't know if I want to watch it, Lizzie was relatable cos it was about being a teen in our era with her regular teen problems, bra shopping, Ethan crushing, the mean girls etc until her movie when she found her twin gdfhjkgdf

What's this Lizzie going to be about ? her adult problems? her children's strange 2020 pandemic social media problems?? hjdfgkgdf

Hannah Montana was soo good before they threw in all those boys but at least they were gorgeous to look at, I crushed on every single one

I'VE SEEN STONE COLD LIVE. It gave me chills, she's problematic with 58534 issues and It made me sad she didn't go to Nick or Joe's weddings since they use to be sooooo tight back in the day but the girl has incredible fantastic talent

Yeah! Raven has twins and it is her little brother who got her physic abilities. It is mostly about their children but it is a fun show and probably the best Disney has come in years, tbh, I don't hate it. Raven and Chelsea room together as single mothers.

I was excited about it and I wanted to watch it. The show writer wanted to make Lizzie a grown up, and for her to deal with the problems adults deal. Apparently the plot was that Lizzie is engaged to a man and when she returns back home, she finds an earring in the bed. So some cheating involved, lmao. I think that's what Disney+ hated so much and they kicked out the old show writer. And since then the project is frozen, and they were not able to find anyone else to replace her. Also, Hilary asked Disney+ to at least let them go to Hulu.

And no she has no children. But that show would not have had Miranda and I think it stinks for that reason alone.

Tbh their personalities were the worst and the boys ruined th show for me. But that show was actually well written. I remember seeing all that hate and I was like ok and then I watched it and never understood what is their problem because there were some amusing episodes. Disney nowadays just officially lost it and needs to cancel itself.

Tbh I think she no longer friends with any of Jonas brothers and when she currently speaks about her past, she doesn't seem very happy with how some things have had happened. I think something terrible happened and it broke the friendships there.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I only ever noticed Blaine from the Warbler's I was the BIGGEST Kurt x Blaine Stan hgdfkjgfd

you know Disney+ has a HSM reboot kind of tv show about a school that is putting on a HSM play and I asked my friend to watch it first cos I really can't deal with another Gabriella x Troy, I need exciting , passionate characters. Gabriella was just random to me especially in HSM2, like honey your boyfriend has a shot at a full scholarship and a great summer job and you dump him?? For having ambitions?? He wasn't even cheating ! She just got the hump and then HSM3 was all about where they would go to College and again Gabriella didn't have to change her life but Troy had to give up his dream school?? Just so that he was a little closer to her?? hgjkfgdgdf

IN WHAT WORLD IS THAT OKAY

Sharpay would have told him to go wherever he wanted and they'd make it work cos it was 2010 and Skype existed !

Blaine x Kurt was terrible after s2. But then again the whole Blaine's character development went disasters and it became two separate characters tbh. Blaine just got worse and worse with an each season but then again so the rest of the show.

I JUST REMEMBERED BRITNEY SPEARS SEX RIOT! LMAOOOOOOOOO. This performance always has tears rolling down my face.

Yeah, I've heard that but tbh I have not watched it so far and I am not sure if I even intend to unless I'm super bored. I want to see more disaster the theater kids can be. I am surprised they are afraid to go outside of the box and do some more interesting characters than the usual leads. And Gabriella is literally selfish lol I am actually surprised their relationship worked for so long. The movie writers can lie to us but they have not lasted long enough once they went to the college because that's not how relationships work and I think the moment they would start living.. nope nope.

Sharpay deserved someone better. She deserves to be treatedl ike queen!!!

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Yeah! Raven has twins and it is her little brother who got her physic abilities. It is mostly about their children but it is a fun show and probably the best Disney has come in years, tbh, I don't hate it. Raven and Chelsea room together as single mothers.

I was excited about it and I wanted to watch it. The show writer wanted to make Lizzie a grown up, and for her to deal with the problems adults deal. Apparently the plot was that Lizzie is engaged to a man and when she returns back home, she finds an earring in the bed. So some cheating involved, lmao. I think that's what Disney+ hated so much and they kicked out the old show writer. And since then the project is frozen, and they were not able to find anyone else to replace her. Also, Hilary asked Disney+ to at least let them go to Hulu.

And no she has no children. But that show would not have had Miranda and I think it stinks for that reason alone.

Tbh their personalities were the worst and the boys ruined th show for me. But that show was actually well written. I remember seeing all that hate and I was like ok and then I watched it and never understood what is their problem because there were some amusing episodes. Disney nowadays just officially lost it and needs to cancel itself.

Tbh I think she no longer friends with any of Jonas brothers and when she currently speaks about her past, she doesn't seem very happy with how some things have had happened. I think something terrible happened and it broke the friendships there.

Ohhhh I'm getting more and more interested in this Raven Spin off, I use to watch Raven with my Mum on Saturday mornings and she LOVED the show, there's just something about a classic kids show that everyone can watch, you know I wanna watch the Baby Sitter's club on Netflix but every time I go to click it , I think....really?? You are too old to watch this hgdfgdf

Shit I didn't know Disney had all those issues with Lizzie, tbh I'd love a Lizzie dealing with adult problems but this is DISNEY, the main demographic is kid and tweens, I don't think I've ever seen serious cheating on a Disney show growing up. The right thing to do if it's focused on adult Lizzie is to give it away to another network and give us the show we really deserve.

The boys were just lowkey rude but I loved Hannah Montana, I watched every episode, it was the last Disney show I watched from start to end, it was really the end of an era for me. If they ever do like a spin off about her kids, I'll know I'm beyond old, like kill me and bury me old

Yeah something big defo happened but it's Hollywood, the Jonas bro's were brothers and didn't speak for a year, it must be incredibly difficult to hang on to friendships but it sucks cos they were so so tight, I thought they'd make it forever tbh but it's the same in real life, how many of us keep our high school friends ? Maybe one day they'll all be at a stage to be friends or they might never move on, but I hope Demi finds happiness, she seems like such a sweet person

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Blaine x Kurt was terrible after s2. But then again the whole Blaine's character development went disasters and it became two separate characters tbh. Blaine just got worse and worse with an each season but then again so the rest of the show.

I JUST REMEMBERED BRITNEY SPEARS SEX RIOT! LMAOOOOOOOOO. This performance always has tears rolling down my face.

Yeah, I've heard that but tbh I have not watched it so far and I am not sure if I even intend to unless I'm super bored. I want to see more disaster the theater kids can be. I am surprised they are afraid to go outside of the box and do some more interesting characters than the usual leads. And Gabriella is literally selfish lol I am actually surprised their relationship worked for so long. The movie writers can lie to us but they have not lasted long enough once they went to the college because that's not how relationships work and I think the moment they would start living.. nope nope.

Sharpay deserved someone better. She deserves to be treatedl ike queen!!!

Glee was just trash after S2 I can't believe they really stick with it after they all graduated hgdfjkgdf like honey no one wants to see Rachel Berry failing in New York ! And now everyone came forward about Lea Michelle being super problematic

Girl Gabriella x Troy wouldn't have lasted in a real High School FOR 2 MINS , Disney needs to evolve and give me more than this basic shit, I'd throw my money at them for a great show but it seems all their focus now is on movies

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Ohhhh I'm getting more and more interested in this Raven Spin off, I use to watch Raven with my Mum on Saturday mornings and she LOVED the show, there's just something about a classic kids show that everyone can watch, you know I wanna watch the Baby Sitter's club on Netflix but every time I go to click it , I think....really?? You are too old to watch this hgdfgdf

Shit I didn't know Disney had all those issues with Lizzie, tbh I'd love a Lizzie dealing with adult problems but this is DISNEY, the main demographic is kid and tweens, I don't think I've ever seen serious cheating on a Disney show growing up. The right thing to do if it's focused on adult Lizzie is to give it away to another network and give us the show we really deserve.

The boys were just lowkey rude but I loved Hannah Montana, I watched every episode, it was the last Disney show I watched from start to end, it was really the end of an era for me. If they ever do like a spin off about her kids, I'll know I'm beyond old, like kill me and bury me old

Yeah something big defo happened but it's Hollywood, the Jonas bro's were brothers and didn't speak for a year, it must be incredibly difficult to hang on to friendships but it sucks cos they were so so tight, I thought they'd make it forever tbh but it's the same in real life, how many of us keep our high school friends ? Maybe one day they'll all be at a stage to be friends or they might never move on, but I hope Demi finds happiness, she seems like such a sweet person

Tbh you should at least check it out! They have put out even worse shows so this one is entertaining and the kid actors actually are very talented and fun to watch them when they come on TV. I am more shocked to find out that Bunk'd disaster has so many shows and you should see how much Disney loves to repeat that show.. seriously. I even started to turn it off every time it comes on. It is just boring. And some of the child shows I have no idea what audience they are written for.. because not even kids really enjoy them and find most of those jokes lame.

The issues started in January. There was at least 2 episodes filmed, if I am not mistaken and that's when Disney decided no more. Apparently they expected for the show to be a lot more like Raven's Home, but I would love to see the characters I grew up with to deal with the stuff I deal every day. Lizzie was very relatable when I was a teenager. I want to see tackling it down adult stuff. And they probably want to keep that wholesome appearance so no 'cheating' stories too.

Nah, they are not going to do it, unless it is for Lily's children. But not Hannah's because of Miley and her scandals and controversies. Disney will want to run away from her as fast as they can.

Tbh I tried to keep in touch with some high school people but it is impossible. We all just fell apart and went on to live our own lives. And I will probably say hi to them when I see them at the streets. But this is where it ends. Maybe one day we will all start talking to each other again, but I think it is too hard to reconcile later on when you don't even have that much in common.

And in my opinion some Hollywood friendships are contract-based.

And I really wish more peace for Demi since she is so talented and she deserves a lot more attention wise. She has many great songs and it always shocks me how underrated she is compared to the other artists.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Glee was just trash after S2 I can't believe they really stick with it after they all graduated hgdfjkgdf like honey no one wants to see Rachel Berry failing in New York ! And now everyone came forward about Lea Michelle being super problematic

Girl Gabriella x Troy wouldn't have lasted in a real High School FOR 2 MINS , Disney needs to evolve and give me more than this basic shit, I'd throw my money at them for a great show but it seems all their focus now is on movies

Everyone knows that Rachel would have flopped in New York just for her own personality alone and no one hands out roles so easily to someone. Glee s3 and s4 had its own moments. And S6 had wonderful newbies (who I personally loved a lot and they deserved a spin-off).

Lea Michele is a literal Rachel , but I think even worse and at least she doesn't even pretend to be nice with you, lolol I never liked Rachel because I couldn't be around someone like her 🐍

I didn't even really like Descendants movies except their songs and that's it for me. I was expecting a lot better with that idea and they just gave us the worst couple ever. And now they are all over Zombies.. who are just as worse and I am still confused about that sequel movie.

Idk who writes for DIsney Channel anymore but I can always volunteer for free.
this movie convinced me I'd love rap for like 2 mins hgdfjkgdf

It reminds me that I need to rewatch this movie someday tbh

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Tbh you should at least check it out! They have put out even worse shows so this one is entertaining and the kid actors actually are very talented and fun to watch them when they come on TV. I am more shocked to find out that Bunk'd disaster has so many shows and you should see how much Disney loves to repeat that show.. seriously. I even started to turn it off every time it comes on. It is just boring. And some of the child shows I have no idea what audience they are written for.. because not even kids really enjoy them and find most of those jokes lame.

The issues started in January. There was at least 2 episodes filmed, if I am not mistaken and that's when Disney decided no more. Apparently they expected for the show to be a lot more like Raven's Home, but I would love to see the characters I grew up with to deal with the stuff I deal every day. Lizzie was very relatable when I was a teenager. I want to see tackling it down adult stuff. And they probably want to keep that wholesome appearance so no 'cheating' stories too.

Nah, they are not going to do it, unless it is for Lily's children. But not Hannah's because of Miley and her scandals and controversies. Disney will want to run away from her as fast as they can.

Tbh I tried to keep in touch with some high school people but it is impossible. We all just fell apart and went on to live our own lives. And I will probably say hi to them when I see them at the streets. But this is where it ends. Maybe one day we will all start talking to each other again, but I think it is too hard to reconcile later on when you don't even have that much in common.

And in my opinion some Hollywood friendships are contract-based.

And I really wish more peace for Demi since she is so talented and she deserves a lot more attention wise. She has many great songs and it always shocks me how underrated she is compared to the other artists.

Okay I've got plans for today but I'll give it a try this week, I might as well I have nothing to lose. Raven was really Disney's Queen so I can't see it going wrong tbh, they really taught me a lot as a kid and I loved Cory, Eddie and Chelsea. The humour was always on point.

It would be awesome to see Lizzie trying to navigate life as a Millennial. I really hope Disney give it up but they never will, Lizzie was too iconic, they'd rather let it die than ever sell the rights I don't understand why they love to focus on the new generation like Girl Meets World, we're not that old hgdjfkgfd we don't all have tween kids ! Most of the Disney kids from the early 2000's are only in their late 20's and early 30's hdfjgkgfd

I remember the first time I saw Hilary in a non Lizzie role and I was so shocked but then I saw the hot guy and I quickly got over it hgdfkjgfd

This movie and One Tree Hill gave me unrealistic kissing in the rain expectations and now it's one of my favourite things to do gdfhgdf

Miley and Disney are finished forever but I can defo see Lily getting a sequel with her kids and maybe Miley doing a one off cameo 10 years from now

It's almost impossible to keep your HS friends, girl I can barely keep my College friends, we all live across the country so we only meet up once a year. All my friends now are from either childhood friends who still live in London, co-workers over the years and sports team mates

Demi deserves the best, I hope her stars align

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Everyone knows that Rachel would have flopped in New York just for her own personality alone and no one hands out roles so easily to someone. Glee s3 and s4 had its own moments. And S6 had wonderful newbies (who I personally loved a lot and they deserved a spin-off).

Lea Michele is a literal Rachel , but I think even worse and at least she doesn't even pretend to be nice with you, lolol I never liked Rachel because I couldn't be around someone like her 🐍

I didn't even really like Descendants movies except their songs and that's it for me. I was expecting a lot better with that idea and they just gave us the worst couple ever. And now they are all over Zombies.. who are just as worse and I am still confused about that sequel movie.

Idk who writes for DIsney Channel anymore but I can always volunteer for free.

It reminds me that I need to rewatch this movie someday tbh

I never liked Rachel either but I was always glad she was never painted as this beauty queen everyone loved hgjkdfgfd she was an ambitious teenager and she didn't care but that attitude of hers, dear God it put everyone off. Girl would never have made it in High School let alone in New York

I've never watched Descendants but I've got the soundtrack for all the movies, the songs are 50/50 for me

Disney has gone too downhill, it's not even about us growing up cos I still happily watch Power Rangers if I'm bored enough and that's cos that series just re-uses the same wholesome plots from 20 years ago. They really need a new generation of writers to understand the problems kids face today

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Okay I've got plans for today but I'll give it a try this week, I might as well I have nothing to lose. Raven was really Disney's Queen so I can't see it going wrong tbh, they really taught me a lot as a kid and I loved Cory, Eddie and Chelsea. The humour was always on point.

It would be awesome to see Lizzie trying to navigate life as a Millennial. I really hope Disney give it up but they never will, Lizzie was too iconic, they'd rather let it die than ever sell the rights I don't understand why they love to focus on the new generation like Girl Meets World, we're not that old hgdjfkgfd we don't all have tween kids ! Most of the Disney kids from the early 2000's are only in their late 20's and early 30's hdfjgkgfd

I remember the first time I saw Hilary in a non Lizzie role and I was so shocked but then I saw the hot guy and I quickly got over it hgdfkjgfd

This movie and One Tree Hill gave me unrealistic kissing in the rain expectations and now it's one of my favourite things to do gdfhgdf

Miley and Disney are finished forever but I can defo see Lily getting a sequel with her kids and maybe Miley doing a one off cameo 10 years from now

It's almost impossible to keep your HS friends, girl I can barely keep my College friends, we all live across the country so we only meet up once a year. All my friends now are from either childhood friends who still live in London, co-workers over the years and sports team mates

Demi deserves the best, I hope her stars align

Raven is just that charismatic, Cheetah Girls was not something amazing, but I loved that movie alone just for her own charisma and I think she still carried most of it so I am not surprised they used her as a center for the movie. And that comedy was A+ in Raven's show. No matter how random the episodes sometimes appeared to be, it just worked out so well.

Btw the guy who played Eddie has Raven Symone's tattoo somewhere on his body, I just don't remember what part lolol

I hope that Hulu or some other streaming service picks Lizzie up, but I highly doubt Disney will give away her. They are probably waiting for COVID's situation to run out or prepared to cancel it for now. for the time being. After all the copyrights of her character and the show belong to them, so of course they're not going to share. But they're clowns.

Hilary is not the best as an actress based on the other roles I saw her play, but I will give it to her that she remained so unproblematic for so long and she still served us with some good music

I have never seen One Tree Hill, I've heard of it but never did asoidjasoid Is it any good or just a chaotic mess?

Tbh I think that some angry moms would bombard Disney if were to do something with Miley. That's too bad. I would not mind her giving a cameo even in some reunion. But probably we shouldn't even dream about it. It is not happening.

I don't even have any friends in real life at the moment aosidjasijdsad Just got to that point. A lot of people around my age are either studying somewhere else or emigrated to make a living. It probably doesn't help that it is a small town's syndrome where everyone knows each other.

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I never liked Rachel either but I was always glad she was never painted as this beauty queen everyone loved hgjkdfgfd she was an ambitious teenager and she didn't care but that attitude of hers, dear God it put everyone off. Girl would never have made it in High School let alone in New York

I've never watched Descendants but I've got the soundtrack for all the movies, the songs are 50/50 for me

Disney has gone too downhill, it's not even about us growing up cos I still happily watch Power Rangers if I'm bored enough and that's cos that series just re-uses the same wholesome plots from 20 years ago. They really need a new generation of writers to understand the problems kids face today

But this is the problem that when she went to New York ,we're supposed to believe that she faces so much success. There are al ot of people who are just as ambitious as her and they work as hard, if not harder but they sometimes meet their success later in life. I think S6 is the only time when she is sort of brought back to Earth when her show is cancelled and she has to beg on her knees for the NYADA dean to take her in. And I am surprised she had any friends in high school with her behavior and how she did "me me me me me" shtick the whole time in Glee club.

Chillin' like a Villain is the best song imho. I think 2nd movie had the best songs.

I have never seen Power Rangers tho I know what you are talking about.

Because Disney is too afraid to step out of the comfort zone not to piss off of their sponsors or angry moms lol I personally would love for them not to be afraid and break the walls. I think Degrassi was the best show to feature teenage storylines and tackle them down.

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Raven is just that charismatic, Cheetah Girls was not something amazing, but I loved that movie alone just for her own charisma and I think she still carried most of it so I am not surprised they used her as a center for the movie. And that comedy was A+ in Raven's show. No matter how random the episodes sometimes appeared to be, it just worked out so well.

Btw the guy who played Eddie has Raven Symone's tattoo somewhere on his body, I just don't remember what part lolol

I hope that Hulu or some other streaming service picks Lizzie up, but I highly doubt Disney will give away her. They are probably waiting for COVID's situation to run out or prepared to cancel it for now. for the time being. After all the copyrights of her character and the show belong to them, so of course they're not going to share. But they're clowns.

Hilary is not the best as an actress based on the other roles I saw her play, but I will give it to her that she remained so unproblematic for so long and she still served us with some good music

I have never seen One Tree Hill, I've heard of it but never did asoidjasoid Is it any good or just a chaotic mess?

Tbh I think that some angry moms would bombard Disney if were to do something with Miley. That's too bad. I would not mind her giving a cameo even in some reunion. But probably we shouldn't even dream about it. It is not happening.

I don't even have any friends in real life at the moment aosidjasijdsad Just got to that point. A lot of people around my age are either studying somewhere else or emigrated to make a living. It probably doesn't help that it is a small town's syndrome where everyone knows each other.

Raven Symone is a star , she confused me over the past few years but I'm glad she's back, Disney will NEVER give up Lizzie, they will drop Hillary and do their own shit with it.

Girl LET'S WATCH OTH EP 1 TOGETHER ! OMFG if you love teen drama, then it is the greatest show ever up to S5 and then its up and down but remained fairly solid.

Can the Karens of the world just stop taking our joy, leave Miley alone, she's a mess yes and she's hanging out with that baby Cody Simpson now but I wanna see her in a blonde wig one day

Living in a small town makes it tough, are their clubs near you or teams you can join, that's really the fastest way I've made friends

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
But this is the problem that when she went to New York ,we're supposed to believe that she faces so much success. There are al ot of people who are just as ambitious as her and they work as hard, if not harder but they sometimes meet their success later in life. I think S6 is the only time when she is sort of brought back to Earth when her show is cancelled and she has to beg on her knees for the NYADA dean to take her in. And I am surprised she had any friends in high school with her behavior and how she did "me me me me me" shtick the whole time in Glee club.

Chillin' like a Villain is the best song imho. I think 2nd movie had the best songs.

I have never seen Power Rangers tho I know what you are talking about.

Because Disney is too afraid to step out of the comfort zone not to piss off of their sponsors or angry moms lol I personally would love for them not to be afraid and break the walls. I think Degrassi was the best show to feature teenage storylines and tackle them down.

I never watched Degrassi but England has it's own version called Waterloo Road hgdfkjfgd it was a top tier high school drama in the UK.

Disney ride off of mother's and their money they will never turn their back on them

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Raven Symone is a star , she confused me over the past few years but I'm glad she's back, Disney will NEVER give up Lizzie, they will drop Hillary and do their own shit with it.

Girl LET'S WATCH OTH EP 1 TOGETHER ! OMFG if you love teen drama, then it is the greatest show ever up to S5 and then its up and down but remained fairly solid.

Can the Karens of the world just stop taking our joy, leave Miley alone, she's a mess yes and she's hanging out with that baby Cody Simpson now but I wanna see her in a blonde wig one day

Living in a small town makes it tough, are their clubs near you or teams you can join, that's really the fastest way I've made friends

I think Lizzie is not going to happen because Hilary is not co-signing if the idea is similar to Raven's Home and she was very outspoken about how she wanted things to be differently written (and more adult-like). Which I support.

Sure, I don't mind it, we can do that whenever you are able to do so because you mentioned that today is busy :D I think if I remember well that show inspired Laguna Beach and The Hills, no? Or am I mistaking it with a different show? 🤔

Just because Miley herself is a mess, it doesn't mean that she still can't be Hannah for a one appearance lmao. After all Hannah is just a character and it was a huge part of starting her own career.

Ugh, I need to look around, but most of them are very children oriented and focus on them. I am not even sure if we have any book club out there which would probably be interesting. (inb4 there's one and it is filled with a bunch of Karens)

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I never watched Degrassi but England has it's own version called Waterloo Road hgdfkjfgd it was a top tier high school drama in the UK.

Disney ride off of mother's and their money they will never turn their back on them

Waterloo Road?? Never heard of it but I want to check it out since I love teen dramas. I remember Misfits, which was a British teen drama with supernatural details, it was fantastic up to 3rd season.

Yeah that's Disney for you LMAO

Saint Ren

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
I think Lizzie is not going to happen because Hilary is not co-signing if the idea is similar to Raven's Home and she was very outspoken about how she wanted things to be differently written (and more adult-like). Which I support.

Sure, I don't mind it, we can do that whenever you are able to do so because you mentioned that today is busy :D I think if I remember well that show inspired Laguna Beach and The Hills, no? Or am I mistaking it with a different show? 🤔

Just because Miley herself is a mess, it doesn't mean that she still can't be Hannah for a one appearance lmao. After all Hannah is just a character and it was a huge part of starting her own career.

Ugh, I need to look around, but most of them are very children oriented and focus on them. I am not even sure if we have any book club out there which would probably be interesting. (inb4 there's one and it is filled with a bunch of Karens)

Yeah today is super busy, I have to leave in 10 mins but this chat was amazing and we'll defo watch ep 1 together, I have a lot of free time tomorrow and this week before I go on holiday so it works out well !

I didn't realise Hilary had any sort of power over lIzzie, I can see Disney just replacing her tbh ghfdjkdgf

I'm actually in a book club but it's a discord one with ppl from all over the planet, thankfully nothing to do with Kpop or forums

Waterloo Road?? Never heard of it but I want to check it out since I love teen dramas. I remember Misfits, which was a British teen drama with supernatural details, it was fantastic up to 3rd season.

Yeah that's Disney for you LMAO

Waterloo Road is a top tier British high school , I would happily re-watch this as well hgfdjkg

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Yeah today is super busy, I have to leave in 10 mins but this chat was amazing and we'll defo watch ep 1 together, I have a lot of free time tomorrow and this week before I go on holiday so it works out well !

I didn't realise Hilary had any sort of power over lIzzie, I can see Disney just replacing her tbh ghfdjkdgf

I'm actually in a book club but it's a discord one with ppl from all over the planet, thankfully nothing to do with Kpop or forums

Waterloo Road is a top tier British high school , I would happily re-watch this as well hgfdjkg

Don't worry about it and it is all good! Message me whenever you are more available to watch and then we can set something up where we can watch :D

Yes, she had. When the show first aired, I think Lizzie was actually only cancelled because her mom and producers' agreement failed since her mother wanted a bigger pay for Hilary considering to the others. It was never confirmed and maybe even denied later, but it was a huge rumor talked back in 2004. So it would not surprise me that Hilary has a huge power.

Tbh I am in a one book club cord but it is so inactive and no one talks to anyone in there. Someone barely posts something once a month and that's it. Not sure if there are any kpop fans or not, because everyone are just... there XD

I will probably check it out since I love high school drama shows. Those are the best and also gives huge expectations of what the high school is gonna be like.

tiny.watermelon

Cizennie Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭359,540
Hi yeorobum am here bc im trying to be active on this forum, im tragick k plethe forgive :peepoblanket:

Lmao this is a strong statement to make about me but ok, I don't really hate anyone
At least say hi if you mention my name :judgingyou:
jsdnjks i meant to say hi quietly u v u kekek........nice to see u : ))))

Tiny dropped NCT a long time ago, she's a BTS Stan now @tiny.watermelon
lies :meh:
YES CALL ME BY YOUR NAME!

Tiny coming through with the taste
call me by your name is one of my facs movies all time lmao

Top Bottom