Musketeers Club - 2024

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,786,707
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
So not only is the image of a shirtless Ten in my head forever but I’ll also get attacked every time I see Goldie so yah know. Good luck trying to get a coherent sentence out of me for the duration of her set.

I don't blame ya ten was rude as fuck for that :TipPar:

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
GOLDIE'S SET :whaaat::sehunehh:
Issa Slay
So not only is the image of a shirtless Ten in my head forever but I’ll also get attacked every time I see Goldie so yah know. Good luck trying to get a coherent sentence out of me for the duration of her set.
Me not replying to anything cause I'm staring at my set
I don't blame ya ten was rude as fuck for that :TipPar:
I'm pretty sure the rudest thing was him saying we just touching I don't do not cuffin

ARandomFan

(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
Oooo we can hang out all the time :HappyPar:
Then I guess it would be a...
Winwin
9b8719523e3fa5a7abd3b5a5d9c52c55.gif

I’m not even sorry y’all. This is what you have to deal with.

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
One day I will dream about her :poggers: If I can dream about Chris, so can I about Ivy too!
Yup! I have seen spoilers, ahaha. I would love to see a spin-off about Harley and Ivy together, of course. Just both of them navigating their married lives while continuing to do what they are doing. Or even giving us a close up on Ivy's background and see how the writers try to spin her. I somewhat trust them to do a great job with her and make her more than just someone to appeal the men's audiences.
Imagine the domestic cute married scenarios between Ivy and Harley!!!
I don't even want to remember that movie even exists tbh XD Everything about it was wrong. No wonders that even DC movies universe is not having it and now pretends that it has never existed with the upcoming remake.

Life on Mars is worth it! Just be prepared to go on the wild rollercoaster. I loved every single moment about it. The ending is a chef's kiss. And I find it wildly underrated because I never see anyone talk much about it.

Strangers from Hell.. it has Lee Dongwook and Siwan from ZE:A, right? I might have to check it out. :teehee:
I tried not to read too much about the drama so I don't spoil myself accidentally before I start watching. But from the sypnosis it sounds spooky. (The sypnosis I am talking about)

I don't mind it. I like seeing Chris' gifs around as much as I love Winwin. So thank you!! :heartublob:
tenor.gif
I'm sure you will. Anything is possible.
There's something you don't know :lurk1:
The second season pretty much focuses on their relationship, but we get to see things from Harley's POV, so it would be nice if we got a spin-off that gave Ivy more screentime.
They should fight villains less and have fun more often, I'd love to see that. But I think some people would get bored with show like that, they need to see action 🤷‍♀️
Some movies are trash and it's okay to accept that.
I'm currently watching 3 airing dramas but I will start Life on Mars pretty soon (at least that's what I say now). Knowing that you've seen it and liked it makes me have high expectations.
Yeah, that's the one. Let's just say Yoon Jong-Woo should have left that place after his first night there.
YLtCEov.gif

Thanks for telling me. I'll make sure to use Winwin against you
e5ab423c26bb99bcef57515d058ef50e00a66ef3.gifv

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
I'm sure you will. Anything is possible.
There's something you don't know :lurk1:
The second season pretty much focuses on their relationship, but we get to see things from Harley's POV, so it would be nice if we got a spin-off that gave Ivy more screentime.
They should fight villains less and have fun more often, I'd love to see that. But I think some people would get bored with show like that, they need to see action 🤷‍♀️
Some movies are trash and it's okay to accept that.
I'm currently watching 3 airing dramas but I will start Life on Mars pretty soon (at least that's what I say now). Knowing that you've seen it and liked it makes me have high expectations.
Yeah, that's the one. Let's just say Yoon Jong-Woo should have left that place after his first night there.
YLtCEov.gif

Thanks for telling me. I'll make sure to use Winwin against you
e5ab423c26bb99bcef57515d058ef50e00a66ef3.gifv

Oohh, cool! I didn't know that part. I need to find where I can stream the series online and start watching it! And just hopefully wish for the third season afterwards. Or write fanfictions inspired by the show.
I honestly love that!! Even in the series, I don't always need the 'villain of the week'. Sometimes it is just nice to have an episode aired for the character developmental where we can learn more about the character or see them have hobbies and other interests, just how they deal with their 'human side of life'. Because sometimes I feel like writers forget that it superheroes or supernatural creatures are more than that, haha.
Though i imagine that it is not that easy to fit in to the movie that's 2 hours long. Because you have to make the best use of the length you're forced to work with.

What other dramas are you watching? I am currently accepting suggestions to watch anything!

I like spooky things. I like it when my stuff sometimes is dark and not so rainbow-like. XD
But then a fluff lover inside of me kicks in and sometimes wants my faves to have beautiful things too.

Thank you for Winwin. I really needed to see him :heartpar::heartublob:
tumblr_pvv8aiWwm41vtzx3lo6_400.gif

Twintwin the best boy in the whole world.

Who is your bias? I can spam you with their gifs back!

Top Bottom