Musketeers Club - 2024

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Oohh, cool! I didn't know that part. I need to find where I can stream the series online and start watching it! And just hopefully wish for the third season afterwards. Or write fanfictions inspired by the show.
I honestly love that!! Even in the series, I don't always need the 'villain of the week'. Sometimes it is just nice to have an episode aired for the character developmental where we can learn more about the character or see them have hobbies and other interests, just how they deal with their 'human side of life'. Because sometimes I feel like writers forget that it superheroes or supernatural creatures are more than that, haha.
Though i imagine that it is not that easy to fit in to the movie that's 2 hours long. Because you have to make the best use of the length you're forced to work with.

What other dramas are you watching? I am currently accepting suggestions to watch anything!

I like spooky things. I like it when my stuff sometimes is dark and not so rainbow-like. XD
But then a fluff lover inside of me kicks in and sometimes wants my faves to have beautiful things too.

Thank you for Winwin. I really needed to see him :heartpar::heartublob:
tumblr_pvv8aiWwm41vtzx3lo6_400.gif

Twintwin the best boy in the whole world.

Who is your bias? I can spam you with their gifs back!
What? You write fics? :poggers:
Or you can do what I did I downloaded the episodes illegaly :HidePar:
I agree. It's nice to see them do mundane things from time to time. I think good writers can give us both, have the characters get through different challenges or have them attend a concert and have some fun. This way we see different sides of the characters.

Kdramas I am currently watching:
Train - I told you more about it yesterday
Psycho But It's Okay aka my current obsession. Before starting this drama I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, because I am not a big fan of romance, but I was so wrong. I like the story, the main leads are so great, the cinematography is beautiful, the OST is perfect.

Like, I cannot wait for the weekend so I can watch this drama
aniblobpopcorn.gif

Flower of Evil - I started this last night, so I've only seen one episode, but it seems interesting

I can relate. It's nice when we have both, and it doesn't have to be in the same story. A sad ending doesn't mean a bad ending :RunPar:
You don't need to thank me. Winwin is a cutie <33
tumblr_pkfzv62vXZ1wx9jo7o2_400.gif

Try to guess my bias
:munchlax:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
What? You write fics? :poggers:
Or you can do what I did I downloaded the episodes illegaly :HidePar:
I agree. It's nice to see them do mundane things from time to time. I think good writers can give us both, have the characters get through different challenges or have them attend a concert and have some fun. This way we see different sides of the characters.

Kdramas I am currently watching:
Train - I told you more about it yesterday
Psycho But It's Okay aka my current obsession. Before starting this drama I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, because I am not a big fan of romance, but I was so wrong. I like the story, the main leads are so great, the cinematography is beautiful, the OST is perfect.

Like, I cannot wait for the weekend so I can watch this drama
aniblobpopcorn.gif

Flower of Evil - I started this last night, so I've only seen one episode, but it seems interesting

I can relate. It's nice when we have both, and it doesn't have to be in the same story. A sad ending doesn't mean a bad ending :RunPar:
You don't need to thank me. Winwin is a cutie <33
tumblr_pkfzv62vXZ1wx9jo7o2_400.gif

Try to guess my bias
:munchlax:

Yes, I do! I mean, I used to write them more frequently, but currently I am more focused on one-shorts and short drabbles based off of the prompts I spot somewhere .All of my fanfics are Miraculous Ladybug based, though.

I also write my own original stuff ^^ I’d brag and say that I have finished writing a novel, which is technically the truth, but I was working on a second draft of it and I stopped because I realized that I am visualizing a very similar story but it taking a different direction with the different characters. So it didn't go anywhere.

Hahaha. I definitely could do that!

Tbh, when in series, we usually have filler episodes. Why those episodes can’t be more mundane like? I am sure that there are a lot of ideas one can come up with. Sometimes some ‘villains of the week’ are so mediocre, I just don’t feel anything from them and they end up forgotten. Because they were probably rehashed from the previous villain shown before or just so tacky that it takes only a couple of minutes to banish them. XD

I have heard about Psycho But It’s Okay, but have not watched it. ecause I thought that this is another romance-oriented story. While I don’t entirely hate them, but I usually avoid them because I enjoy more plot-oriented stories? Usually romance doesn’t even have to exist for me. It can be like a 3rd or 4th plot device. XD

But this drama also has cutest Kim Soohyun… this is too tempting to ignore it!

FairLimpAntlion-size_restricted.gif

I also like the plot of the story.... what do I do, what do I do!

I just checked out Flower of Evil 🤔 I might have to check it out. But TvN dramas are usually hit or miss for me. I tried watching Plus Nine Boys and A Poem A Day and I was not really feeling them. Dropped both of them.

Winwin makes everything in the world a lot better <3
tenor.gif

He has a very healing aura around him. Everytime I look at him, no matter how I am feeling, I always have to smile.

I am currently checking your badges.. Taeyeon? Seulrene? Because all three of them are absolute baes and I support your taste wholeheartedly! xD
5b8dbbf661cc1a0ce316c08c62ac02e8bd04e4efr1-268-268_00.gif

I stole this emoji from the birthday girl
656420969048440834.gif

656420969048440834.gif
656420969048440834.gif
This gif is a perfection tbh

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Is that queen joy joy
Yes
lZE3U2E.gif

Yes, I do! I mean, I used to write them more frequently, but currently I am more focused on one-shorts and short drabbles based off of the prompts I spot somewhere .All of my fanfics are Miraculous Ladybug based, though.

I also write my own original stuff ^^ I’d brag and say that I have finished writing a novel, which is technically the truth, but I was working on a second draft of it and I stopped because I realized that I am visualizing a very similar story but it taking a different direction with the different characters. So it didn't go anywhere.

Hahaha. I definitely could do that!

Tbh, when in series, we usually have filler episodes. Why those episodes can’t be more mundane like? I am sure that there are a lot of ideas one can come up with. Sometimes some ‘villains of the week’ are so mediocre, I just don’t feel anything from them and they end up forgotten. Because they were probably rehashed from the previous villain shown before or just so tacky that it takes only a couple of minutes to banish them. XD

I have heard about Psycho But It’s Okay, but have not watched it. ecause I thought that this is another romance-oriented story. While I don’t entirely hate them, but I usually avoid them because I enjoy more plot-oriented stories? Usually romance doesn’t even have to exist for me. It can be like a 3rd or 4th plot device. XD

But this drama also has cutest Kim Soohyun… this is too tempting to ignore it!

FairLimpAntlion-size_restricted.gif

I also like the plot of the story.... what do I do, what do I do!

I just checked out Flower of Evil 🤔 I might have to check it out. But TvN dramas are usually hit or miss for me. I tried watching Plus Nine Boys and A Poem A Day and I was not really feeling them. Dropped both of them.

Winwin makes everything in the world a lot better <3
tenor.gif

He has a very healing aura around him. Everytime I look at him, no matter how I am feeling, I always have to smile.

I am currently checking your badges.. Taeyeon? Seulrene? Because all three of them are absolute baes and I support your taste wholeheartedly! xD
5b8dbbf661cc1a0ce316c08c62ac02e8bd04e4efr1-268-268_00.gif

This gif is a perfection tbh
Without fanfic writers life would be dull, so thank you for your service!
Lmao my cousin's 7 years old daughter watches that series :hehe: But I guess it's popular with the adults as well.

Whoa!! That's impressive! You are so young and you wrote your own book. Congrats!
It's annoying when they don't do more, like, you have a limited number of episodes, don't waste your time on things that don't bring anything new to the story. Instead of focusing on a new useless character, they should do more with the current character, idk.

I had the exact thoughts before giving it a try. And after a few episodes, I was addicted to it. I don't even know how 1h and 10-25m pass when I am watching this drama. I don't think I ever got bored while watching it.
You should start it asap
While you and Goldie fight over Kim Soohyun, I'll take Seo Yeji on a date
5869328f909428fefd5fd65f500250b5d6d73955.gifv

Does knowing Goldie, Mimi and Ren also watch this drama make any difference? :catpopcorn:

I've never heard of the dramas you just mentioned lmao. I guess it's better, right?
Aww! He's your emotional support kpop boy :heartublob:

All my faves come from SM, you got that right.
Irene is one of my faves
ab89b0bc468f561c6e3ea8422c2cb1ce4eb0a446.gifv

but beside her, there's also Jaehyun and Krystal :TipPar:

Last edited:

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
Without fanfic writers life would be dull, so thank you for your service!
Lmao my cousin's 7 years old daughter watches that series :hehe: But I guess it's popular with the adults as well.

Whoa!! That's impressive! You are so young and you wrote your own book. Congrats!
It's annoying when they don't do more, like, you have a limited number of episodes, don't waste your time on things that don't bring anything new to the story. Instead of focusing on a new useless character, they should do more with the current character, idk.

I had the exact thoughts before giving it a try. And after a few episodes, I was addicted to it. I don't even know how 1h and 10-25m pass when I am watching this drama. I don't think I ever got bored while watching it.
You should start it asap
While you and Goldie fight over Kim Soohyun, I'll take
5869328f909428fefd5fd65f500250b5d6d73955.gifv

Does knowing Goldie, Mimi and Ren also watch this drama make any difference? :catpopcorn:

I've never heard of the dramas you just mentioned lmao. I guess it's better, right?
Aww! He's your emotional support kpop boy :heartublob:

All my faves come from SM, you got that right.
Irene is one of my faves
ab89b0bc468f561c6e3ea8422c2cb1ce4eb0a446.gifv

but beside her, there's also Jaehyun and Krystal :TipPar:

You are welcome, ahaha! I need to break out into more fandoms when I come to think of it. I just don’t know which ones and what to write about, does that make any sense?
A couple of days ago I thought about writing imagines (or Reader/Insert Celebrity) but for some reason.. it just feels wrong to me to use an actual celebrity in the writings.

Miraculous Ladybug has been categorized as a preschool animation series here, so I think I know what you mean, haha. But I still love those series. They are my everything.

Thank you! It is not getting a release though, bwhaha. But this is all for an experience. I will be more prepared for an actual novel.

This is what I think! Why do they have to defeat a character in one episode? You can always reuse them in the future. Set up some sort of a story to develop it later in the episodes when the more time comes. Or cut down the number of episodes if you feel like you are running out of ideas.

I will. I need some romance in my life after all.

And I am not going to fight Goldie over Kim Soohyun, she can have him as much as she wants to! :D As long as I have Kim Seonho and Winwin, I am fine. But by the way those two are just my brothers. I am content that way.

f4dSQ7W.gif

NDccGLV.gif

Hey, a lot more people to discuss the drama with! :teehee:

I think it is better unless you are into that kind of dramas. Plus Nine Boys is probably not so bad, but I think it should have been edited better. For example, Sungjae (from BTOB's character was chasing after Chorong in those episodes and constnantly running after her, looking for her, and the whole song would play. The whole song lasts like 3 minutes. You can only imagine how many times that appears in a whole episode. So, I feel like they were trying to stretch it to a whole hour.

And A Poem a Day.. the writing is just no no no. I love hospital dramas and all that, but that writing is just so overly dramatic and the characters are so one-dimensional immature. I've had enough of that after 3 episodes.

Irene is a babe!! Such a wonderful taste. She's my RV bias too.

MajesticWarmheartedEastsiberianlaika-size_restricted.gif

Seulrene best <3

And also taste about Jaehyun and Krystal!! Yes!!

mu0nJXV.gif

Golden

H+ Socialite
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,954,336
And I am not going to fight Goldie over Kim Soohyun, she can have him as much as she wants to! :D As long as I have Kim Seonho and Winwin, I am fine. But by the way, those two are just my brothers. I am content that way.

This is why we are married we respect each other and love each other

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
You are welcome, ahaha! I need to break out into more fandoms when I come to think of it. I just don’t know which ones and what to write about, does that make any sense?
A couple of days ago I thought about writing imagines (or Reader/Insert Celebrity) but for some reason.. it just feels wrong to me to use an actual celebrity in the writings.

Miraculous Ladybug has been categorized as a preschool animation series here, so I think I know what you mean, haha. But I still love those series. They are my everything.

Thank you! It is not getting a release though, bwhaha. But this is all for an experience. I will be more prepared for an actual novel.

This is what I think! Why do they have to defeat a character in one episode? You can always reuse them in the future. Set up some sort of a story to develop it later in the episodes when the more time comes. Or cut down the number of episodes if you feel like you are running out of ideas.

I will. I need some romance in my life after all.

And I am not going to fight Goldie over Kim Soohyun, she can have him as much as she wants to! :D As long as I have Kim Seonho and Winwin, I am fine. But by the way those two are just my brothers. I am content that way.

f4dSQ7W.gif

NDccGLV.gif

Hey, a lot more people to discuss the drama with! :teehee:

I think it is better unless you are into that kind of dramas. Plus Nine Boys is probably not so bad, but I think it should have been edited better. For example, Sungjae (from BTOB's character was chasing after Chorong in those episodes and constnantly running after her, looking for her, and the whole song would play. The whole song lasts like 3 minutes. You can only imagine how many times that appears in a whole episode. So, I feel like they were trying to stretch it to a whole hour.

And A Poem a Day.. the writing is just no no no. I love hospital dramas and all that, but that writing is just so overly dramatic and the characters are so one-dimensional immature. I've had enough of that after 3 episodes.

Irene is a babe!! Such a wonderful taste. She's my RV bias too.

MajesticWarmheartedEastsiberianlaika-size_restricted.gif

Seulrene best <3

And also taste about Jaehyun and Krystal!! Yes!!

mu0nJXV.gif
You will most likely join a new fandom when you won't be looking for a new fandom.
Tumblr tags are full of y/n fanfics :iwillfightyou:
Follow your instinct and write about what you like

Choco is a preschooler deep inside, got it
Zr5sgEQ.gif

I am joking. You can be 50 and still watch cartoons. Don't let haters make you feel bad about the things you enjoy
I was ready to read your book and now you tell me I can't :peepoblanket: If your second book gets released while I am still alive, send me a copy, please

Maybe they don't want the audience to get bored? Who knows?
Yay!! I win :hehe: I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DO

lmAO Well, you will have to attend their wedding, so you better get ready.
How come this is the first time I hear about this? Jaehyun never told me that his friend has a sister
original.gif

You don't seem too excited about it :wherearethelies:

What even?? Tell me you usted to skip that part? I'm pretty sure if people want to listen to the whole song, they'd do that on their own...

I've never seen a hospital drama hehe. And if they are as melodramatic as I imagine, I'm gonna keep it that way

Yes! Yes! Yes! You do have taste!
7d94fe7bc0fcd04ec0921c4b02ef3d502ebaeec2.gifv

Seulrene are such a great duo. I love them! <3

I got your approval now. I have zero worries now
3c0c079cb034d42c08d68644a59a926b57bd9ef8.gifv

Chococo

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,621,528
You will most likely join a new fandom when you won't be looking for a new fandom.
Tumblr tags are full of y/n fanfics :iwillfightyou:
Follow your instinct and write about what you like

Choco is a preschooler deep inside, got it
https://i.imgur.com/Zr5sgEQ.gif
I am joking. You can be 50 and still watch cartoons. Don't let haters make you feel bad about the things you enjoy
I was ready to read your book and now you tell me I can't :peepoblanket: If your second book gets released while I am still alive, send me a copy, please

Maybe they don't want the audience to get bored? Who knows?
Yay!! I win :hehe: I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DO

lmAO Well, you will have to attend their wedding, so you better get ready.
How come this is the first time I hear about this? Jaehyun never told me that his friend has a sister
[IMG]https://data.whicdn.com/images/295990146/original.gif

You don't seem too excited about it :wherearethelies:

What even?? Tell me you usted to skip that part? I'm pretty sure if people want to listen to the whole song, they'd do that on their own...

I've never seen a hospital drama hehe. And if they are as melodramatic as I imagine, I'm gonna keep it that way

Yes! Yes! Yes! You do have taste!
7d94fe7bc0fcd04ec0921c4b02ef3d502ebaeec2.gifv

Seulrene are such a great duo. I love them! <3

I got your approval now. I have zero worries now
3c0c079cb034d42c08d68644a59a926b57bd9ef8.gifv

Hahahahaha. This happened before. Usually it is because you see some cool gifs of that fandom or you start reading fanfictions and you’re like “hmm, this is so well written”. But then you realize that you should have just stuck to the fanfictions all along. Expectations vs reality.

I know! Sometimes I love to read them even if they are a complete disaster and most of the time I just spend giggling at them.

LeadingSlimChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif

I am okay with being a pre-schooler at 22 years old. I’m still young and full of cuteness!

I finished my first novel in 4 months. I am sure that I will finish this one even faster. Watch me being thorough it by the time you blink an eye and a special delivery may arrive at your PMs.
I need some imaginary romantic scenes to cry for, and with the characters :feelsblankie:

All good. As long as I am a priestess in their wedding ahahaha!

I don’t know! Me and Winwin are twins! But we both have been born a month and a couple of weeks apart, with me being older, so I am practically his noona.. wait, I think he once told a story about me in the concert. Uwah, Sicheng! He's so cute! T^T

He's been exposing my non-existent cooking skills :iwillfightyou:

Tbh I couldn't skip any of the parts because of the laggy stream. So I was forced to sit through them unwillingly. It was so bothersome. There was at least 2-3 scenes like that a whole episode. Maybe I am overexaggerating, but it does feel so that way. It is probably not the worst drama in the life and it had a potential, but I personally would have tried to edit it a little bit better.

e9101b08d176ec71f16b5ca4a3dcbec0.gif

Did you like Seulrene's mini? :3
It took me like 15 listens to fully like Monster. But it finally grew up on me entirely.

No worries for you! Sending all of the best vibes for you!!

19a94d242d9df0e3d6fec2b1159b2b4b.jpg

Full Sun

I put the A in ass 😜
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭455,500
Hahahahaha. This happened before. Usually it is because you see some cool gifs of that fandom or you start reading fanfictions and you’re like “hmm, this is so well written”. But then you realize that you should have just stuck to the fanfictions all along. Expectations vs reality.

I know! Sometimes I love to read them even if they are a complete disaster and most of the time I just spend giggling at them.

LeadingSlimChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif

I am okay with being a pre-schooler at 22 years old. I’m still young and full of cuteness!

I finished my first novel in 4 months. I am sure that I will finish this one even faster. Watch me being thorough it by the time you blink an eye and a special delivery may arrive at your PMs.
I need some imaginary romantic scenes to cry for, and with the characters :feelsblankie:

All good. As long as I am a priestess in their wedding ahahaha!

I don’t know! Me and Winwin are twins! But we both have been born a month and a couple of weeks apart, with me being older, so I am practically his noona.. wait, I think he once told a story about me in the concert. Uwah, Sicheng! He's so cute! T^T

He's been exposing my non-existent cooking skills :iwillfightyou:

Tbh I couldn't skip any of the parts because of the laggy stream. So I was forced to sit through them unwillingly. It was so bothersome. There was at least 2-3 scenes like that a whole episode. Maybe I am overexaggerating, but it does feel so that way. It is probably not the worst drama in the life and it had a potential, but I personally would have tried to edit it a little bit better.

e9101b08d176ec71f16b5ca4a3dcbec0.gif

Did you like Seulrene's mini? :3
It took me like 15 listens to fully like Monster. But it finally grew up on me entirely.

No worries for you! Sending all of the best vibes for you!!

19a94d242d9df0e3d6fec2b1159b2b4b.jpg

I joined so many fandoms after I saw gifs :hehe: But I never read fics before knowing what's canon and what's not.

You do? I scroll down as fast as I can when I see one. It's not like I was looking for it in the first place, so I am not interested.

Of course you are okay with that, being a kid is the best
ebXoEuN.gif

That's so fast! How many pages did you write? I guess I will read your new book around Christmas?

Why do you want romantic scenes to make you cry?
If you are his sister, you must be very beautiful. :wherearethelies:
It's okay if you are bad at cooking, you will learn how to make your own meals one day.

That sounds horrible. No wonder you dropped that drama.

I did. I loved everything about Monster. Naughty is also a great song.
9E2vo0x.gif

Thank you! You are too sweet.
126749-You-ve-Got-Mail-Penguin-Hug-.gif

Top Bottom