She/Her

JJALBEUN CHIMAREUL IBGO
image0.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
Trying to gain Star Powder through posting... but the struggle is real when you're not really into k-pop anymore :marge:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭73,214
Pronouns
She/Her
Trying to gain Star Powder through posting... but the struggle is real when you're not really into k-pop anymore :marge:
time to ditch cord and move back to this thread

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
right, i miss Ren
hope she is living her best life :sejeongcry:
The other week I was looking through my friends list and saw a weird username which was Ren, I wanted to ask if she got hacked or something but she's back to her normal name, so I guess all is well. :jinjudge:

I'm too awkward to message her, even though whenever she does pop up, she calls me a traitor for using the forums more than the discord :sejeongcry:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭73,214
Pronouns
She/Her
The other week I was looking through my friends list and saw a weird username which was Ren, I wanted to ask if she got hacked or something but she's back to her normal name, so I guess all is well. :jinjudge:

I'm too awkward to message her, even though whenever she does pop up, she calls me a traitor for using the forums more than the discord :sejeongcry:
yeah she has the default discord dp too atm
hksbksbks I hope she'll pop up again sometime to update us :sanapray:

Dead Inside

Keep Going Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,497,976
Pronouns
She/Her

The other week her twitter did actually get hacked but she got it back :peepoblanket:

Top Bottom