Musketeers Club - 2024

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭454,650
So anyway, now that maid has full control of the +universe........ how about that option to remove dp frames? :poggers:
But... I have had a frame before and I was able to remove it. I did it at the start of this year, if I recall correctly. Maybe a recent forum update messed up the setting? Maybe it depends on the theme you're using? I don't know. :vaderecto:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,600
But... I have had a frame before and I was able to remove it. I did it at the start of this year, if I recall correctly. Maybe a recent forum update messed up the setting? Maybe it depends on the theme you're using? I don't know. :vaderecto:
I've asked about it before, as far back as may 2022. "no frame" IS a frame, regardless of what theme I have selected. :RMplsdont:

I swear I remember maid telling me it was a deliberate decision by somebody.

Last edited:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭454,650
I've asked about it before, as far back as may 2022. "no frame" IS a frame, regardless of what theme I have selected. :RMplsdont:

I swear I remember maid telling me it was a deliberate decision by somebody.
Yeah, I remember that! But like I said, I'm just confused because I was able to do it... I used to have a frame. :omfgpepe:

pYbkrsr.jpg

Now I'm scared that if I were to test my own settings, like right now, I'll be stuck with a frame I may not want sdkjfgh :yooheadache:

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,600
Yeah, I remember that! But like I said, I'm just confused because I was able to do it... I used to have a frame. :omfgpepe:

pYbkrsr.jpg

Now I'm scared that if I were to test my own settings, like right now, I'll be stuck with a frame I may not want sdkjfgh :yooheadache:
Hmmmmm, when you removed it, did you maybe have some kind of staff powers I wont?

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭454,650
Hmmmmm, when you removed it, did you maybe have some kind of staff powers I wont?
That's an interesting thought. I don't know. Would you like to give me permission to see if I can remove your frame?

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭454,650
Would staff not just have the power to remove my access to frames entirely, I'm not bothered about any of them :sejeongcry:
Uh... yeah okay, I really don't know how I achieved what I did before because I just tried to remove your frame and it didn't work, so... I will put in a word. It was obviously possible at some point. Sorry. :wae:

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,600
Uh... yeah okay, I really don't know how I achieved what I did before because I just tried to remove your frame and it didn't work, so... I will put in a word. It was obviously possible at some point. Sorry. :wae:
paimon-mad.gif

I am forever trapped in this hell

Thanks for trying anyway! I'll shout at maid again next year if it's still a thing.

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭73,214
Pronouns
She/Her
idk, i wasnt able to remove it but then i was able to idek how
our tech admins are looking into it though so we'll see

Top Bottom