Musketeers Club - 2024

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200
We are truly never getting pinned again :sejeongcry: Outro used her 75 selected threads pin, my month of pin is over, no one is even close to 75 selected threads :sejeongcry: hopefully mods figure out new ways to pin, not just selected threads and donating

moue

⥀⥀⥀
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭313,917
We are truly never getting pinned again :sejeongcry: Outro used her 75 selected threads pin, my month of pin is over, no one is even close to 75 selected threads :sejeongcry: hopefully mods figure out new ways to pin, not just selected threads and donating
How do the cold ppl stay pinned? :omgwhat:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭105,422
How was everyone's day?:wow:

I just woke up but I had a good day yesterday; I hung out with a few friends and my friend has like, the cutest dog ever ajkhdfas
I'm not usually a dog person but after playing with it, it makes me want to get a dog like that - half pug, half Jack Russell :noooo:

Have you been up to much lately? Have you been cooking anything interesting? :omgwhat:
and I'm glad that your anxiety is slowly going away!

Minus my evil cold which I thought was gone, it was a pretty good day! :peepopbirthday:
Hope you get better soon! :sweat:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,225,135
Pronouns
They/Them
I just woke up but I had a good day yesterday; I hung out with a few friends and my friend has like, the cutest dog ever ajkhdfas
I'm not usually a dog person but after playing with it, it makes me want to get a dog like that - half pug, half Jack Russell :noooo:

Have you been up to much lately? Have you been cooking anything interesting? :omgwhat:
and I'm glad that your anxiety is slowly going away!

Hope you get better soon! :sweat:
I just googled that mix and wow it's so fucking cute :sejeongcry:
I wonder if it has the same energy as a Jack Russell, my uncle has one and well he's a mess to say the least. Cute but yeah....

Top Bottom