Musketeers Club - 2024

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
brt7y4V.jpg

What did the crabs do to you for you to fear them?

I have a really strange fear of certain animals and also something else that I can't tell anyone cos they will use it against me and I won't ever be able to come online

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
I have a really strange fear of certain animals and also something else that I can't tell anyone cos they will use it against me and I won't ever be able to come online

sjkhfafka that's understandable, some animals kinda spook me out too :feelsblankie:

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
So how did the Musketeer Club begin? Give me a history lesson :munchlax:

ohhh it began on September 17 2018 as the Fae Court. It started on OneHallyu when there was an event called OHgwarts , like Throne Wars, OHgwarts had a House threads and House Braggindor was my House, after the event finished, we didn't want to keep talking on the thread because it was locked away in the event section behind like 3 sub categories so forget that ghjkdfhgjkgf

So we went back and forth on making a thread and then finally I went and made one and I suck at picking names so and I was watching Shadow Hunters at the time so it became the Fae Court

Now all the Brags who promised they'd keep the thread alive, bounced as real life hit, it was only ever @Turtle , Shinki, Dead Inside and Me but never at the same time, we could only get on 3 at a time, instead of 4. The thread was honestly dead and I was too busy October / November to really put much effort into it.

By December I had a lot of free time and I was actually going to just archive the thread when Shinki , Dead and Trash / Turtle starting talking on it a lot and I realised that even when I was away they kept the thread alive, I called them the 3 Musketeers and then on the same day I changed the name to the Musketeer Club because it meant a lot to me that they still posted on it.

Then I decided to host a huge event to kick off the thread and open it up to everyone and not just former Brags, I forced Bobo and Trash to sign up , then Ego joined and that was probably the biggest breakthrough because @Egoísta got everyone to join and we went from being 4 members to like 15 in a month and we just grew from there.

I met @Artemis during the event when a lot of players kept flopping and didn't turn up and she was always a fill in. Mia joined around a week after, I don't even remember when Seri turned up , Ego got him and he was just there.

Outro I met though gaming and then she just turned up one day hgjdkgfd

Aki actually joined our Discord first , she was so snakey about it as well, she was like "oh I just wanted to invite the MC personally for games" hgjdkgdfkj I refused but everyone else really wanted her.

Golden Divas joined from like day 1 when I changed the name from the Fae Court hgjdkgfd, she actually created the Discord after I said no and then transferred it to me

Llama joined because I forced her , same with Lemon

Zack also joined during the event as did Tiny, we all thought they were both trolls because of their names and DP gdjgdfkgd

I don't remember when or how Satan joined but it was pretty early.

Ego really got a lot of others to join and we had quite a few and then H+ happened and a few people didn't want to transfer over but they're still n the cord

Top Bottom