Musketeers Club - 2024

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
I'm still thinking about the Babymetal concert I went to last weekend... it was fun but it only lasted for an hour!! An hour!! My friend and I were confused when the lights went on and people started to leave, we thought there would be an encore or something but nope.
I didn't know concerts could be so short but at least we didn't have to rush to get the last train home or the first train home :peepopbirthday:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,300
I'm still thinking about the Babymetal concert I went to last weekend... it was fun but it only lasted for an hour!! An hour!! My friend and I were confused when the lights went on and people started to leave, we thought there would be an encore or something but nope.
I didn't know concerts could be so short but at least we didn't have to rush to get the last train home or the first train home :peepopbirthday:
Oh shit, meant to ask about that, I'm lowkey a fan :doge:

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭93,300

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
Oh shit, meant to ask about that, I'm lowkey a fan :doge:

You should've seen how long the queue was outside, it was almost never-ending, I didn't realise they had that many fans :wut:

The concert was better than expected tbh! I was stood behind the sound technicians so I had a bit of space in front of me so I could see better. I was in the half where the people in my section were just chilling, so thankfully no beer or other drinks were thrown in the air but seeing people in front of me go crazy was fun to watch, I swear there was someone trying to crowd surf asjdfhsas

They have some fun songs; they pretty much played most of their title songs (I think???). Shanti Shanti Shanti is probably my favourite :ppav:

Vampire

IDLE TRANSFIGURATION Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
ohhh it began on September 17 2018 as the Fae Court. It started on OneHallyu when there was an event called OHgwarts , like Throne Wars, OHgwarts had a House threads and House Braggindor was my House, after the event finished, we didn't want to keep talking on the thread because it was locked away in the event section behind like 3 sub categories so forget that ghjkdfhgjkgf

So we went back and forth on making a thread and then finally I went and made one and I suck at picking names so and I was watching Shadow Hunters at the time so it became the Fae Court

Now all the Brags who promised they'd keep the thread alive, bounced as real life hit, it was only ever @Turtle , Shinki, Dead Inside and Me but never at the same time, we could only get on 3 at a time, instead of 4. The thread was honestly dead and I was too busy October / November to really put much effort into it.

By December I had a lot of free time and I was actually going to just archive the thread when Shinki , Dead and Trash / Turtle starting talking on it a lot and I realised that even when I was away they kept the thread alive, I called them the 3 Musketeers and then on the same day I changed the name to the Musketeer Club because it meant a lot to me that they still posted on it.

Then I decided to host a huge event to kick off the thread and open it up to everyone and not just former Brags, I forced Bobo and Trash to sign up , then Ego joined and that was probably the biggest breakthrough because @Egoísta got everyone to join and we went from being 4 members to like 15 in a month and we just grew from there.

I met @Artemis during the event when a lot of players kept flopping and didn't turn up and she was always a fill in. Mia joined around a week after, I don't even remember when Seri turned up , Ego got him and he was just there.

Outro I met though gaming and then she just turned up one day hgjdkgfd

Aki actually joined our Discord first , she was so snakey about it as well, she was like "oh I just wanted to invite the MC personally for games" hgjdkgdfkj I refused but everyone else really wanted her.

Golden Divas joined from like day 1 when I changed the name from the Fae Court hgjdkgfd, she actually created the Discord after I said no and then transferred it to me

Llama joined because I forced her , same with Lemon

Zack also joined during the event as did Tiny, we all thought they were both trolls because of their names and DP gdjgdfkgd

I don't remember when or how Satan joined but it was pretty early.

Ego really got a lot of others to join and we had quite a few and then H+ happened and a few people didn't want to transfer over but they're still n the cord
Mimi invited me to join the Musketeer Club thread on OneHallyu around Feb-March 2019! :peepopbirthday:

You guys know gfycat has a dirty sister/alternate site just dedicated to smutty gifs?
giphy.gif
And it's run by like, same people? Like, they're affiliated? What is it called? :omgwhat:

Wow, an hour does seem short, but I hope you had a good time anyway! :hehe:

Replaying RE2 remake :peepopbirthday:
Have fun! That's one of those games were it lowkey stresses me out while I'm playing, but like, it's an okay stress... lol. :teehee:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,026,750
It was on sale for like 15 bucks so thought why not? Really got into it, blasted through both playthroughs back to back.
I don't think i ever played the original of the 3rd one :unsure:
It was for gamecube And ps1 i think :gasppepe
It's in my top 5 resident evil games
I'm finally going to try out this chicken nugget place my friend has been raving about :peepopbirthday:
Hope it's good :peepopbirthday:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
man f*ck the pollen count today

i spent 10 mins in my front yard and my nose started running and my throat hurts now

:peepoblanket:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
oooo is it a fancy chicken nugget place?
I hope you enjoy your food, make sure to give us a stellar review :bakacat:

I'm not sure how fancy it is, but my friend is going to take me there tomorrow and I shall let you know :darkkermit:

Last edited:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,168,285
Pronouns
They/Them
man f*ck the pollen count today

i spent 10 mins in my front yard and my nose started running and my throat hurts now

:peepoblanket:
awwww, there's pollen out for you guys already? :palcry:
You should drink some tea or anything warm to soothe your throat. Hope you feel better soon!

I'm not sure how fancy it is, but my friend is going to take me there tomorrow and I shall let you know :darkkermit:
anticipating :darkkermit:
Hopefully, they're not plain and seasonless pieces of fried chicken. For those types no matter how much dip you use, it's never enough :weep:

Vampire

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭453,050
awwww, there's pollen out for you guys already? :palcry:
You should drink some tea or anything warm to soothe your throat. Hope you feel better soon!
A few weeks ago, it was at about a level 5-6, but this week it shot up to 9-10. The biggest contributers right now is Cedar/Juniper, Oak, and Hackleberry. :peepoblanket:

Thank you! :heartublob:

Top Bottom