Musketeers Club - 2024

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,822
I've been coming to the beach for some days, escaping the heat from the city:HappyPar:
Wbu?​
I'm jealous, I wish we had the weather to go to beaches! Last time I went the beach and was playing in the waters, a piece of poo floated by and I haven't been the same person since :somicry:

My sister has been down all week so I've been hanging out with her and binge watching MasterChef Australia

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,026,750
I'm jealous, I wish we had the weather to go to beaches! Last time I went the beach and was playing in the waters, a piece of poo floated by and I haven't been the same person since :somicry:

My sister has been down all week so I've been hanging out with her and binge watching MasterChef Australia
That sounds nightmare inducing bay :peepoblanket:
oooh master chef is fun!!​

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭94,300
Sitting on the train and wondering if I should still go to London next week or not. I bought train tickets for my family which I can't get a refund for so all that lost money is making me cry a lil inside. On the other hand, the suspected coronavirus at Canary Wharf is telling me to stay at home.

And I took more time off work than I should have but now I have nothing to do. First SVT got cancelled and now my grandma's birthday. I usually like sitting at home doing nothing but wasting my holidays doing nothing... :peepoblanket:
You should go, it's not like the uk is in some chaos lockdown or anything yet, you'll be fine.

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭94,300
I'm gunna be stinking this weekend. I put my DIY hat on and re-grouted and re-sealed all my shower this morning, but this stuff takes about 48 hours to cure, so I'm just not gunna shower till Monday morning. Thankfully i only had plans tonight, so i can just be a gross hermit all tomorrow.
HandsomeNastyCockerspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Saint Ren

So Iconic - User OT Month 4 April , May AND June
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,176,025
Sitting on the train and wondering if I should still go to London next week or not. I bought train tickets for my family which I can't get a refund for so all that lost money is making me cry a lil inside. On the other hand, the suspected coronavirus at Canary Wharf is telling me to stay at home.

And I took more time off work than I should have but now I have nothing to do. First SVT got cancelled and now my grandma's birthday. I usually like sitting at home doing nothing but wasting my holidays doing nothing... :peepoblanket:

honestly everything is still open , no one is freaking out, you should 100% still come

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
@Baymax you should go
most likely you will catch it -like everyone else-
but why is that worrying?
the death rate is still lowest than the flu or h1n1
if you have no other health issues then dont worry about it
the media are blowing this out of propotion

im not saying that you shouldnt be careful
but I will say this...
just choose the option that you will regret least
I'm gunna be stinking this weekend. I put my DIY hat on and re-grouted and re-sealed all my shower this morning, but this stuff takes about 48 hours to cure, so I'm just not gunna shower till Monday morning. Thankfully i only had plans tonight, so i can just be a gross hermit all tomorrow.
:okbye:

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
When I asked about history I wasn't really expecting to get told when members joined but this was pretty cool to see how the club slowly grew! Whew, look at Ego's impact! Fae Court ajskdfhaf Musketeer Club is definitely a much better name. I’m glad that you and the others didn’t give up on the thread even when it was dead bc look at it flourish now :peepopbirthday:

I sometimes see some members pop up but I've never spoken to them before :TzuyuKek:
oh wow baymax i love ur stamp​

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700

im so sorry bay but i laughed hhhh
i cant really swim so i probably shouldnt go to the beach, but i do anyways​

BlueNose

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,700
asdfghgfd oh no seri
reminds me of that time my bathtub was giving e a hard time. it was leaking for some god forsaken reason and causing water to get between the walls
i couldnt take a shower or bath for a couple of days because of that:Slime:​

Top Bottom