Musketeers Club - 2024

Seriously

Pretty 💜 Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
asdfghgfd oh no seri
reminds me of that time my bathtub was giving e a hard time. it was leaking for some god forsaken reason and causing water to get between the walls
i couldnt take a shower or bath for a couple of days because of that:Slime:​
For how simple a job it is the quotes i got from guys to do it was nuts, so i watched a few youtube videos and just did it my damn self.
:RichPar:
It's clearly not a professional job, but i couldn't give a crap as long as it's water tight. Cost like a tenth of what i was gunna pay, so i can deal with it not looking mega tidy. Thankfully i get my DIY skills from my mum, not my dad kek
Hello Musketeers :shablob:
Henlo :RichPar:

Sweetheart

Cake boss
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,026,750
ψ B̸͍̙̼̐a̶̖͒͐͛d̷̖̭̮͎̒́̂,̴̭̠͓͌ ̴̺̮͐̊b̶̢̧̤̄̐ḁ̷̻̘͔͋̿̚d̶̻͍͒͛,̸̮̩͓͉͈̂ ̵̦̟͍̩̘͑I̷͍̋͜’̸͎̀̂m̷̜͘ ̷̛̙̹̱̩͂͌͂̑s̵̡̖̪̭̘̃͆͑o̵̹͚͑̉̊r̵̬̬̼̔̇̏͝ŗ̴̙̱̅̿͐͋̐ẏ̶͈͙̫̹͇̀͂ ̴̨̢̫͉͒͒͘I̷̖̩̽͑̅’̴̡̥̓̊̆́m̶̪̈́͂͒̎ ̵̥͇͚̣̈́̓̈͗b̶̢̙͕̆̐͌̔ä̸͕̭͎̞́͗̅͠ḓ̶̹͒̀̏,̶̨̨̮̂ ̶̡̢̥͖̾̊͑̋͒I̴̡̙͇̪͑́͛’̵̫̼̩̟̀̾͐m̶̹͕̓̕̚͝ ̷̧̢̝͌̿̀j̵̛̳͑̏u̷̻͉̎̈͌͒ṣ̶̡̡͇͚͗̌t̷̺̜̆͊ ̴̛̻̭̈́ẗ̸̲͈́̾̑h̷̰̊̄̽̌ė̴̛̯̩̊͝͝ ̸̙̋̈̽͝ẇ̴͙̮̤̭͂̃̕͜a̸̳͙̭̾̓͂̉ͅy̷͓̲͎̔͊̌ ̶̜̔̂̚͝I̸̘͇̗̓ ̷̡̖̉͛͒͝a̷̛͕̳͖m̸͔̈̕
̷̧͖̩̫̅̊̕͝n̶̗͒͛̀̀͠a̷̭̚͝m̶͍̮̭̓͗̌ ̵̣͇̟̒s̶͖͈͚̹͜͝ḩ̵̤͎͉̯̍̐i̸̧͎͉͖͊̃͊̕n̴̞̗̯̞̙͂̊̎g̷̤̫̪͂͠͝y̷̠̖̘͋͐e̸̛͙͖͎͉͐͠ȯ̴͖̳̞̊n̵̯͍̾̑g̷͙̙̫͊͆̾̔ ̸͙̼̦̟̀s̵̨̭̫̈́́̊s̶̛̲̙̯̫͎̈́͂̾e̴̛̬̓͊̈ű̸̩̞̰͘g̴̱̃̋ö̶̩́̉̍̔ ̷͇̰̫̚s̸̖̫͍̽̓̽a̴̢̙̬̰͍͛͘l̴̢̖͊̈́g̷̪̣͙̣̹̅́̃͠ĭ̶̺͖̙n̵̘̟̲̱̓́̀́ ̵̥͉̼͂̈́̅̄ǎ̵̬͙̣̲̰̐̈́̏k̶̼̠̪̜̍k̸̗̝̝̜̉͑̈́͌a̸̬̓w̵̢͖͐e̸̟̪̪̳̟͑͊̋̾ö̴̙͔́͂́̄̄
̷̬̖̮͎͊h̵̡̖̋͌̈͑̅à̵̛͚g̶͔̥̋̌̾̂o̵̪͒̓̏͑̇ ̷̻̺̃́͛͋͌s̶̮̼̭̬̲̅͝͠ḩ̸̣̬̮̬̅̆̎ḯ̵͍̓p̶̘̺̾͝é̴̥̂ù̴͇̂̆n̵̢͍̳̥̯̒̀͌ ̶̭̰̩̼̥͗î̶̡̥l̴̮͒̃͠ ̷̠̲͋̉̃͊ḩ̶̘͈͎̟̀ā̶͙̣̭̀͒̋̚g̸̢̧͍͕̤͗̀̾̕i̴̳̓̐͜ḓ̴̑͂̏͠ȯ̸͇͉͘̕ͅ ̷̼̠̠̟͖̃b̵̞́a̴̗̓̈́̒͜͠p̷͙͇͖̫͙̿͛p̸̧̻̞͗̓̿͗ͅą̶̈
div>

ņ̶̢̢̧̢̧̨̨̨̡̨̢̨̨̡̢̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̲̗͇̲̰̗͇̼̻̙̬̥͍̩̼̩̥͈̯͖̯̞̰̻̳͖͍̮̞̹̜͚͓̘̙̟͎̥̤͕̘̲̮̗̱̳͍̘͙̪͇̜͖̪̙͔̝̣̙͓͙͙̜̫̤̘̭̞̯̬͓̙͚̲̫̺̺̟̼̳͇̬̫̹͔̗̼̬̩͉͎̙̝̯̫͙͙̟̩̲̻̺͍̯̦̩͔͍̫̬͕̖̞̳̺̙̳̖̦̖͎̗͉̣͈͖͉̙̺̩̫̰͉͇̩͇̬̲̱̜̠͔͕̣̟̺̫͉̬̳̖̮̭͖͍̠̼̠̰̤̜͚͖̦̫̙͉̯͖̱̗̝̬̗̩̲̤̺̣̖̗͖̱̺̤͈͙͎̳̬͎̥̫͚͓͔͚̲͎̲̥͙͚̭̦̪͉̤̦̱̪̟̖͕̺͍̥͇̩̑̍̿͆̊̑̿̌͆̉́͆́͒̏̉̋̓͒̓̏̿̑̈́̄̀̀̎͋̓̆̈́̅̉̊́̒̓̓̎̐̂̒̋̓̆͑̏̔́͗̑͐͑́͊͑͗͆̏͑̿̽̿̌̔̄̃̄͊͆͐̃́̋̐͛̌̏̍̽̍͂͆̓̄̂̌̋̎͛̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅa̴̢̧̡̨̛̛͎̦̻̻̺͙͈̳̣̬̞͉͍̪͍͂̈́͒͆͛͊̓́̍̀͒̈́͆́̃̎̓̄̇̏̂̃̓̀̈́͌͋̈́̒͊̉͛̌̽̐̾̔̿͋̄̌̐̆̋̿̊͐̐̐̐͐̂̿̂̔͊͐̈̓̔̂͑͊̐̇̎͋̒̎̒̇̔̎̒̂̐̃̀̇̑͂́̅̅͌̉͑̄̆̄̽͗̏͆͌̃̔̿͌̋͆̌͒͘̕͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ņ̸̨̨̧̨̢̧̢̧̨̧̧̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͓̥̺̙͉̖̫̥͈̲̯̯̥̝̲̱̖̯̠̺̠̣̩̰̮̤͇̰̖̫͍̭̺̱̮̦̟͖͖̤͉͖̬͔̹̝̼̙̫̞͈̹̜̱͇̦̳̰̭̗͓̭͚̲̫͔͔̰͇͉͕͍̝̮͎̙̭̫̣͖̰̩͕̗͖̪̫̣̰͇̭̹͖̫̟̳̖̫̱̗͙̤̳͇̺͚̗̠̦̜̠͚͕̩͉̺̰̫̞͚̦̯̣̬̤͓͉͚̜̞͚̠͕̼͙̤͔͓͖̬̱͔̮̝̱͔̯̖̩̮͎̫̩̻̟̣͎̱̳̫̰̰̱͈̻̮̺̺̳̱̖̃̅͑̌̆̈́͒̀̓͑͌̈͌̉͆͗̍̀͆̎̂̾́͑́̀̔͆̓̎̔̀̀̐̎͋͑̐̐̎̊̊̍̋́̐̒̍̾̀̄̿͑̑̓̐͋̀̇͗̿̊͆͋̂͂̓̀̉̎͗̊͑̂͐͋̇͛̀̓̅̈̋͌̍̿͗̋̂̑́̀̉̿̍̆͆̏̒͐͆̅̽̋́̿̋͒͋̇͋̌̎̋͐͒̉̊͊͊͂̔͂̔͑̌͋̆̋͂͑̇̎͛̏̑͛͋̀̊̔̀͐̽̋̋̑̍͆̉͊͊͑͋͆̓̾͋͐̔͆̈̈͑͑̋̈̏̂͆͊̾̄̎̑̏͐́͐̌́̓̀̏̄̍͌̑̎̋͐̂̎͗̏̾̚̚͘͘͘͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̢̡̢̧̡̡̢̧̧̢̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̲̙̟̻̺̱̻̦͚̹͉̱̻͚̬͖͓̦̹͈͕͍͕̤̮͖͍͚̙̼̺̤̩͚̰̱̠͙͔͎̮͓̹͖͍͕̤̻̫̼̙̗̯̣̭̠̭̜̪͓̰̮̭̥̲̝̩̮̝̟̲͕̝̙̯̞̖̺͉͙̩͓̝̭̫̭̞̺̻̤̘͙̙͙̹̪͍̩̪͖̟̼̞̲̭̬͓͙̤͍̱͎͇͉̮͕͔̞̞̰̻̜̮̜̝̳͎̝̔̐̇̊̅̀͛̅̽́̾͂͆͋͒͋͗̀̾͋̆͂͆̇̃͊͊̄͗̾̋́͋͗͂̏̅̿̅̇̋̑͐͊͌̏̏̇̏̍̎͒̄̒̐̒̑̈͛͐͐̑̑̑͗̈̋̍̑̆̂͂̄̓̽͐̃̇͐̊̍̉̋̍̊̀̂̈͛͂̎̃͐͗͊͂̊̽͌͊͗̑͒̇̍̾́̾̅̅̾͑̉̽̎̍̎̿̔̆͗̉͐͂̌̐͆̓̍͊̇̆̂̌̅̀̃͂̈͌͗̀̀͐́̀͐̉́͒̔̇̔̅͌̾͑̇͛̎̅̃̽̆͌͌͆̑͊́̉͘̚̕̕͘͘͘̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̵̡̡̧̨̛̙̦̭̖̟̝͙̲̪̻̯̭͈̝̟͇̺̲͂̍͑̄͐͆͐͊̒̇͊̔̎̽̋̍̉̀̿̔̃̑̎̽̔͐̀̓̋̒̐̉̀̊̂̅̿̿̒͂͂̓̊̀́͋̅̔̅̆̊̽́̈̄̉͆͋̑̒̈̊̋͆̋́̉͒̌̌̏͋͋̄͗̓̃̅̔́̇͗̄̆̅̃͋̄͌̍̋̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̕͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ę̴͈͎̱͚̻̺̠̼̝̝̲͎̤̺̝̰̭̝̲̭̙̼͔̳̽̈̄̃͌̉͒̎̎͂͛͌͆̑́̐͊́͗̄̓̌̅̒̀̕̚͝u̸̡̨̢̧̢̢̡̖̲̣̦̰̙̙͙̦̩̹̟̥̜͙̘̟̜̪͇̺̞̬̩̗̫͎̳̗͙̣̠͖̘̤̻̼̰͖̞̹͎̥̻̹͔͚̯̜̟͚͚͚͚̫̥̮̗̲̣̝̫̹̫͚̪̙̭̼̻͓̤̳̺͓̘̜͇̲̩̫̱̠̺͖̼̙̬͖̝̻͇̯͉̗͈̤͕̖̤͍̪̰͓̱͉̼̰̟̱̬̘̣͍͚̩̲̠͇̟͊́̎̇̌̈́̂̈́̋̇̓̊̾͂͐́̾̌̀̍̓́͋̄̈͒̄̋̾̄̔̋́͑̈́́͌͋͊̓͒̈́͊̅̌̾̽̑̇́͆̓͊͛̄͊̅̑͂͆̑̅̑͐̐̿̽́̒̿́̂̂͋͆̌̋͘͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅķ̴̨̨̧̨̨̢̧̛̻̬͔͖̻͉̺̥͉̠̺͉̦̠͎̭̜͈̗̗̜͚̗̟̘͖̲̠̠͎͈̦̖͉̪͖̙̩̮̜̼͇̝̟̘̜̩̻̺̣̜̱̝̞̻̬̖͍̝̫̪͙̙͈͚̦̰͇̩̰̯̭̪͔͚̘̱̜̟̯̼̟̱̣̥͎̤͇̳̖̞͎̙͕̠͕̩͚̣͍̫̟̮̜̯͔̻̦̟͇͕͉̟̮̦̯̦̥̥̟̪͎̳̙̙͓̱͓̞̫̥̱͇͓̙̟̲̘͈̠̫͓̭̳͚͖͔̱̳̱̗͔̻̭̬͈̮̳̺̫̬̯̣̬̪̰͕͔͍̝̟͈͙̐̋̄̋͋̆͗̈́̎̽͑͐͋̊̄̿̓̏̎̃̍̄̎͌͆̌̾̆̌̿͂͆̄͌̍́̑̐̔͗͒̉̉̅̾̈͗͆̃̅̀̅͋̊̈̅̈̀͊̅̈́́̋̀̔̈̀̒̀͌͂͌̿̚̚̚̕̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅb̸̨̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̮̜̺̤̙̙̥͚̞̮͕̘̥̹̺͔̬̩̻͖͍̝̺̞̦̙̝̰̹̮̫͚̮̳̝̤̦̺̯̓̋́̔̉͑̉̇̓̍̐̿̉̆̏͆̑̒̌͋̐̍̈͂̊̊͊͗̾̎̒̔̌̃̆͋̅͗̏͋̿͆̀̿̓̂͑̐̔͒̈̉̐̇͐̋́̃̌̌̋̍̿̓̌͌̈̈̾͐̽̊͐͆̉̋͂̽̉͑͒̌̎͊̃͌̓͊̾̅̇̀͌̓̃͂̈̈̌̂̒̔͌̃͋̃̓̑̉͐̔̈̿͛͊̎̌̄̃̾͛̿̎̃͛̋͊̍͆͛͐͛̾͆̓̒͂͛͌̑̐͌͌̉̾̇͗̆̍̏̈͘͘͘͘͘̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝ỳ̷̧̧̧̧̨̧̡̢̡̨̧̡̨̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̝̭̯̖̜̟͖̝̭̰̜̜̠̮͇̠̖̣̦̝̥̥̘̯̺̪͚̞̻̝̥͈͚͇̤̙̬̳̺̯̫͉͕̺̫͕͎̠̩̺̼͓̯͚͕͇̻͎̖͇̭̦̤̳̣̦̹̗̰͎̜̳̺̭͍̣̦̻̮͓̣͎̞̪͈͇͍͖̩͙̠̻̲͕͇̠̞͔̠̗̪̯͉̜͕̻͚̹̩͓̯̤̬̲̞̯̲̳͉̬͎̺̪͉͇͉̫̝̖̜̳̤͈̮̾̓͒̌̑̏̐͂͒͒̃̈́͗́́̀͋̂͂̏͊̒͐̃̈́͆̏͂́̈̋͛̄̿̆̄́̅̀͋̀͒͌̔͆̑̃͗̑͌́͗̍̈͒̓̍̌͒̇͌͂̒͂͑̅͑̍̾̒̿̇̉̂̔̑̂̾̐̈̒͂͑̈̉̽͋͐̌͛̿̋͊͋̉̇̽͂̅͂̎͊̾̏̿͑͂̐͋̀̐̈̑͒͊̏̐̑̃̂̔͂͑͛̏̎̇̃͊͒̽̏̌͛̽̄̊̄̌͊̿̉̂͐̂̈̅̊͗͑̋́̏̇̏̃͛̎̋̿̇͑̅̂̔̔͊̉̍̌̅͌̿̽͌̅͆̅̀̀̇̒̆̆̏͊̈̂̉̏̊͌̄̒̌͋͛̃͊́́̄͂̎̇̇͂͑̾̆̽̋̔̐̑͘̕͘̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̚̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅę̵̡̧̡̨̡̨̢̢̢̛̛̛̲̝̜̣̫̖͓̥̪̳͖̖͍͕̩̤̲̟̖̩̜͙͓̤͉̯͙͔̙̫̫̟̦̳͍͇͖͖̟͎͇͎̜͈͔̱̖͇̫̻̬͖͚̝̝̝̱͕̭̰̺̦͖̗̼͖͈̘̈́̑̏̔̀̽̑̈́͊̀͐̂̇̒̔̑͊͊̉͋̒͊̍̿͒̓̊̓̏̉̀̍̈́̑̑̇́́͋̔̇̈́̅͛̌̍̋̀̌̇͛̅͌̐̑̽͋͗̃̒̔̂͂͊̇̓͐̾̓̾̇́̔̒͌̐͑̓̿͗̉̇͛̀̏̌̾̋̓͂̒̓̊̃̾̈̓͋̾̉̔͊́̄͛̔͂͌̈̂̆̇͌̍͌̇̎̂̎̉͂͂̂̎͊͛̆̉͋̈̔̍̚̚͘̚̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅǫ̶̡̨̡̢̢̨̡̨̢̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̤͎̠̰̳̲̦̤͉̞̜͓͉̻͔̮̞͔͚̘̬̜̹̠̳̫̣̺̬͈̭̻͍͈͇̻͇̠̮̻̳̝͙͈͚̩̹͓̳̩̼͇͉̗̦̖͈̜̗̮̞̱͓͎̥̫͚̱͍̮̲̜̳͖͙̬̖͎̲̦̳̹̟͕̙̖̙̪̮̩̥͕͍̦͈̫͈͓̬̤̞̱͙̘̩̰͔͍͚͓͙̼̩̻͙͇̣̭̥̗̭̭̗̩̰̱̪̟̦͓͍͎͔̼͈͉͚̠͈͖͉̻͈̜̣̼̳̰̭̫̻̺̲̜̩̘̯̰̹̼̗̦̒̏̐̽̏̄̈́̈́̐̿͆̇̀͆͐͆̈̽̒͋̈͌͊̅̐͋̿̌̄͒͋̒͗̓̇͛̉̂̓͂̇̌̄͋́̀͌̓̎̋̈̃̐̎̆̑̊̌̎̓̾͛́̈̀͑͋̑͒̍̀̑̆̾̏̉͐̂͆́̌̄̐̒̍̂̂̓̃͗̉͐̂͛̌̓͆͛̄͐͑̐͒̆̓̀͋̈̀́̈̍̍̊̇̾͌̄̿̒͛͐̒̄́̔͒̾͋͒̂̎̉̃̂̄͌͒͑̂̄̉̇͒̃̑͗̇̾́̔͑͗̋̔̾̏̎́͑̂͐̈͋̄͂͑̏̆̂̈͌͑͂̋͂͆͊͛͆̈͑̊̋͐̈̄͐̽͊͌̌̋͂͑͛̇̏̄͒͛̏̐͐̋͆͐́͂̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠l̵̨̧̧̢̨̢̧̡̨̨̨̢̧̨̢̢̢̡̛̛͈̹̬̣͕̩͓̦̬͕̲̘̙͎̹̯̤̩̼̹̮̺͍̜̟̯͚͕̭̳̰͔̬̟̗̪͙͖͙̱̰̮͉̤̹̟͍̳̥͖̤̘͇͖̲͔̥̯͔̦̯̘̝̘̹̳͚̼͍͉͚̺͔̣̺̫̪̯͎̤͖̥͖̮̱̤̗̮̟̱̩͈̦͙̲̳̪̳̟͉̟̻̬̘̥̜̦̻̥͉͈͔̗͈̠̞͙̼̯̬̻̗͙̬͓̳̰͍̥̜̦̣̖̣͈̪̘̞͓̰̪̼̤͍̬͚͇̗̩̺̻̰̰̙̮̦̼̪̲̮̬̣̦͍̹͇̖̖̪̼̟̣̭͇̩̮̰̩̯̰̩͈̻͓̰̮̣̝̰̥͙͉͔̠̭̺̠̤̘̲͉̱̤̜͖̳̯̭̤̭͖̘̼͍͖͚̙̦̻̝͔̙͕͑̍̉̐̈́͆͆̏̓̌̐͑̽̓̐̓̆̃̈́̀͌͌̅͋̎̈̄͊͊̂̑̽͂̿͗̽͂̈́̆̉̊̿̈́͐̄͌͂̄̾̓̐͑͑̿͑̄̋͛͛̍̂̅͋͂̌̈͊̔̚̚͘̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅh̴̢̡̢̡̢̧̧̢̢̡̡̢̧̨̛̛̛̬̗͍̹͈̹̗̩͎̺͙̰̭͇͍̪̮̜͕̹̰͍͓̹͓̯͓̣̰̹͈͈̼̣̖̭̬̦͙̬͓̭͕̼̞̤̳̙̱͕̰̰͚̙̬̹͎̣̗̫̻̩̰̥̫͎͓̩̙͉̞̠̜̙̳̝͎̗̱̝̩̻̺̬͎̙͙̻͙̰̼͍͙͈̙͈̬̫̼̼͔͍̥̪̮̲͖̖̯̬̠͇̪̀͆̅͌̾͒͋̄̾̒̑̈́̄̊̑̆̆̿́̓̀͐̌͗̅̽́̐̆̆̔̏̀̎́̓̒̏̐̓̉̍͗̾̄͌̋̌̆̈̋̔̎̓̈͒̽̽̄͌͐̍̌̒̓̆̎̔̑̔̾͆͊͋̑̇͂́̔͂̊̒͑̒͆̆̈̍͒͊̑͗́̿̂͊̄̈̾̏͐͆̂̃̌͑̈̍̔̋͒͐͌̅̍̊͗̏̕̕͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅą̷̨̨̨̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̜̲̰̱͖̻͔̖͇̩͍̘̭͉̘̝̱̖̣̳̪͍̱̟͕̞̮̫͓̥̗͉̩̺̭̻̼͖̱͎̱̩͈͉̝͉̼̜͉̣̝̪̩̮͍̻͙̭̘͎͈̳̪̺͓͔̬͔͉̘̰̪̭̫͍̫̼̭̱͚̜͓̖̮̤̥͎̩̩̪̻̥̻͍̗͖̻̯͙̬̲̣͔͚̬͎̻̱̺̣̻͇͓͖̬͉̱͔̞͆͊͗̀̈́͐͑̂̈́̿͛͆̎̀̅́̾̉͂̀͋͆̓̍̐̽́͑̃̾̋͋̌̔͌̾̍̊̑̃̃͂̏́̅̍͊̽̀̊̋̒̐̎͛̀͌̓̈̊̿͑̐̔̏̊̿̉̂̿͋͊͛̽̌̿̽̈̅́̋̅̒̍͋͌̈͐̕͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅn̷̢̡̡̢̨̡̧̢̧̢̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛͖̥͓͎̯̖̹̮̬͉̲̼͚̖̜̰̪̬̻͔͔͓̙͎̻̰̦̜͔͔̫͇̜͔͔̻͈̙͓̞͇̗̪̲̙̖̳̫̖̫̬̖͎̰̜̰̜͈̝̬̤͕̼͔͍̙͕̣̦̟̖̟̣͇̖̪̥̻͖͈̥̲̲͇̟̫̰̦̯̬̙̫̹̭͚̹̞̮̮͕̼̞̻̜̝̣̹̯̺͓̞̘̖̺̼̘͚̦̗͙͕̞͖̳̺͈͉͗͌͐͋̿́̊͐̐̀̄̌͒̂̅͒̿̀͑̊͗͊͒̐̒̔̄̔͑͑̍̈́̏̽̏̀͑̓̐̃͛̽͑͒̽̂̀̋̋̄͑̃͑̈́͑̌̇͋͛͒́̓̏̇̌͑̔̽̇̉̎̄́̑̾͒͗͗̍̅̓̂̿͗̊̑̅̎͛̾̌̌̑̈̎̍̆̌̂̈͗͋͂̅̌́̆̏̐͆͑͋̊̇͐͑̓̇͌͒̔̒͌̀͗̄̅́̅͒͐͌̔̿̉́̽́̊̇̓̌͑͂̆͒̈͘̕̕͘̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅi̴̧̧̛̻̯͙̼̭͇̖͉̝̗͆̽̓͂́̃̿͋͋̎̋͋̅̾͌͂́̀͐̿̓̀̓̂̂̇̾̎̅̐́̍͗͋͋͗̄̇͆͑̎̆̕̚̚͘̚̕͝͠͝͠k̸̨̧̧̢̧̢̡̨̢̨̧̨̢̡̧̡̡̧̢̡̨̢̨̡̨̗̙̣̪̗̼̳̩̼͓̼̣̻̖͚͓̤͍̪͕̲̘͚̹̠̟̪̬͔̻͈͚͕͎̙̙̯͎̮̹͖̞͎͈̗̭̩̪̺͚͉̹͉̹͎̘͓͖̭̗͍͎͕͓͔̦͕̻̜̗͖͙͙̞̗̰̙̭̟͔̹̲͇̼̱͓̦̤̟̣̣̟̞̯̜̬̙̤͖̟̭̱͍̯̰̤̪̳͔̝̹̘̬̻̻̦̰̖̻̯̯̻̬͍̖̙͖̻͎̗͍͕̖͎̥̱̬͎̩͇̣̻̩͉̮̭͙̬̣̻̪̹̗̙̬̱͔̼͎̘̤̯̰͈̮̱̳̺̳̪̱̠̳̫̘̬̘̭͎̝̺̱̯̞̤̖̰̙͍͙͎̞̖̤͕̻̗̜͚͙̤̺͎̙̯͔͙̦̺̻̭̙̦̬͕̳̥͖̝̯̮̥̹̬̪̇̾̐̈͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅķ̶̡̧̨̨̧̧̢̡̡̡̢̨̡̨̡̧̡̢̛̛̛͓͇͙̺͕͎̻̯̗̤̠͚̜̭̭̟͚̟̩͉͉͙̼͓̮̠̤̘̼̥͍̪͎̭̥̺̫̣̘̹̞͚͉̣͈̰͚̠͎̖͖̪͎̠̺̣͖̜̥̖̫̜̦̙͕̲͇̘͙̼̬͇̼͚̜̲̫̰̰̞̺̬̰̟̼͔͕̠̩̱̻̭͇̫̤̻̪̭͓̪̰̘̳̘̪̩̙̭̜̫̗͎̮͇͔̩̰̥̻̪̩̜̬͙̘̙̹͖̠̳͔̰̭̜̪͕̻̗͔̣͇̙͕̼̠̙͔͇̼͓̠͎͕͎̳̘͚̲̻̪̹̙̲̰̗̝̜͔̖̜̬͚̣͇̠̣̭͍͖̠͉͖̹̘̘̦͖̖̻̞͔̪̞̘̣͙͕̫̮̫͎̩͕̟̙̼̲͇̞̙͓̥̰̻̠͎̾̌̂̏͐̃͂͒̈́̑̇͛̋̉̀̀̿̿͌͐͂̀̾̐̎̂͆̔͊̾̀̍̌̏̇͌̃̇̓͂̊̉̈́͂̆͌͂͂͆̓͆̈̔͋͐̏̆̍͛̋͑̈̃̑́̍̉̂̉̆͗̔̑̂̃̎̈̇̐̀̉̃̊̋̇̾̐̐̏̂͌̾̆̍͐͋̌̀͊̑̽͆̏̉͛́͆͌̐̿͑͌̂̾͛͌̅͋̒̇͋̿̒̎̿̄͗̏̓̇̇̏͆̂̽͆̿̃͒̉͒̽̃̓̈̍͗̉̏̊̋͋͛͛̋̋̿͛͂̽̕̚̚͘͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̵̧̡̡̢̡̨̡̡̡̧̢̧̢̢̡̢̡̨̧̢̡̨̡̡̧̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̫̬̫̝͉͖̻̱̱͇̪̬͖̬͇̭͙̟̻̙̳͇̭̯̞̱͖͉̟̘̬̯̼͔͖̩̺̭̺̱̳̲̤̤̱̻͚̹̺̖͇̼̹͓̱̗̺̥̬͈̝͍͔͇͈͎̘̦͇̙͎̖̖͙̖̮̭̝̞̼̯̗͚̭̩͇͔̘͙̙̝͍̙͚̬̼̩̤͕̠͕̮̗̘͕̰̹̫͔͈͇͇̺̹̱͇͖͈͚̠̜͖̝̝̜̼̲͚̹̦̥͎̙̭̖̲̖͈͖͙̺͍̤̱͓̩̩̫̦͈̺̩̫̠̖̺̦̤̹̱̪̹͓̥̣̬̲͓͍̻̟̯͎̹͔̙̭̙̬̗̳̠͔̲̦̘̥̱͔͚͖̗̪͈̹͔̮͈͈̘̗͇̼̠̩̣̯̗̘͋̑̃̓͋̒̀́͆͋̔̔͆́̈̔̊̌̏̃̀͗̈̐͆̆̈́̐͑͌͛̽̋͌͛̂̽̓̐̂̄̊̀̊̑̌̂͒̃̀̒̋̾̌̐̇̂̾̆̋̎̔͋̎́͛͆̉͆͊̍̎̆́̽̋̉̿̎̅̕̚͘͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅ ̸̡̨̨̡̨̯̞̥͙̖̜̙͖͕̰̤̼̘̪̻̝̦̫̳̮̝̪͎̹̣̪͓̖̟̞̗̖͖͕̣̤̪̮͈̦̟̫̭̪̦͓͇̺̓͛̉͆̅̀͂̃̈́̄̈̇̂̽̿̉͌̍̊̇͂̉̏͑̍͗̌̽̃͒̅̆͆̔͑̾́̏̈̽̅̊͆̿͊͐̈́̏̀͑̊̐̾͛͛̋̂̑͊̐̎̾̈̂̃̄̈̾̾̈̾́̇̅͌͒̈̇͊͐̽̍̏̆̔̿̆̏͛̉͛̅̿͌͊̂̑̄͐͂̎͂̀̀̌̎̅̉͒̅̒̆̕̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅY̶̡̛̛͕̠̻͓̙͕̻͎̾̀̇̄̌̀̄̀̇̄͗̄͗̏͂̐̍̈́̑͆̃̐͒̑̀̏̈́̅̆͆̔͑́͗̃̏̈͂͆̃͐̐͐̏͗͑͑̀̃͐̂̎̍̈́̔̔͛̎̿̉̐̄̐͗̈̌̆̿̀̆̃͗̌̅̐͊̾͒̏͒͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝e̷̢̡̢̧̢̢̡̢̨̧̧̧̡̧̡̳͇͍̦̪̖̬̻͍̣̦̝̭͓̻͍̯̩̪̤̱̞̝͇͓̮̗͚̝̞̻͎̮̺̲̜̩͈̖͎̳̺͇̬͍͇̗̘̜͎̤͉͍̠̥̻̝͔̝̖̰͙͔̼͔̱̰͎̯̙̥̤̤̙̬̯̫̥̣̥̬̪͙͎͎͉̠͍͈̮͔̗̩͙̟͎̫̭̙͉͕͇̮̲̱̙̫͖̫̰͖̤̲̼͖̙̪͍͓̗͍̖̥̬̺͙̬̥̫̭̤̗̹̖̘͔̘̣͈̣̭͚͍̹̣̳̫̱̩̺̮̗̗̙̗̯̳͍͓͓̱͍̳̼͈̺̣̟̋̇͆͑̓̎̽̔̂̆̔̔̀͐̐͒́̄̈͐̏̑̒̔̅͂́͒̿̑͛̏̈̌̌͋̚͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅa̸̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̨̡̧̡̨̧̡̧̢̧̨̨̧̧̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗̭̤̱̩̙̜̙̳͖̪̝͍̪͚͇͍̺̤͉̯̭͕̰̠̖͍̱̪̬̭̰̗̪̙̣̱͚̘̩̜̙̭̘̙̼̥̟̦͓͖͕̲̹̲̲̘͙̼̺̠̳̮̟̮̖͉̝͍̠̠̬̘̮̭̪̥̙̥̱̖̣̣̖̰͇̞̼̣͍̼͎̗͓̗̜͕̥̬̻̜̻̻̝͖̬̻͍̗̭̘̣̯̻̞͓̫̺̺͚̮͇͇̯͖̻͎͎͚̫̞̬̪̥̖͍̰̠͍̪̼͙̯̤̙̯̬̳̱̱̺̝̟͕͚̠̰̼̝̙̲̩̔͂̄̒̓̿͒́̒͊͒̂̿̌̒̆̀̈́͋̾̈́̆̈̐͂̆̊̂͆̿̾͌͒͐̐͊́̋̅̔̾̆̊̈͒̐̏̓͑̃̈̿̍̀̀͊͋͑̽̎̂̅̒̊̃̈͛̋̌̇̄͐͛̌̾͛̄̂̃͂̍͛͌̓̃̍̂̎̋̑̂͋̉̒̂̑̃̒̐̐̔̌̏̈͒͆̑̄̄͂̎̆̉͊͐̅̑̈̒͌͒̒̇͐̃̈̀͌̌̐̄̀̔̐̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̕̕̚̚͜͜͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅḩ̸̡̨̧̢̢̨̡̢̨̧̢̛̛̛͉̠͕̞̯̤̖͎̦̲̲̼̩̟̗͎̤̖̤̠̱͍͉̘̲̬̫̺̦̜̯̳̣͔̫̫͇͕̲͙̳͓͓͖̘͓̖̯̟͖͔̲̣̗̪̹͎̼̖̜̺̯̺̻̼͖̘̹͉͈͍̯͕͔̩̥̘͔͔̮̠̦̬͍̩̝̙͙̙͂͒̈́́͗̿̑̉̄̐̅̋̎͊́̄̽̈̾̓̑̅̓͒̏́̍̀̎̀̈͋̌̐̀̊̏̔̌͌̑̆̐̃̈́̌̒̂̓̒͐̾̽̅͆̌͂̐̽̄͆̾͆̌̅͊͌̍̓̉̍̉͑͒̃̂͐͗͛̐̉̋̑̒̄̌̿͘̚̕̚͜͠͝ ψ

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
ψ B̸͍̙̼̐a̶̖͒͐͛d̷̖̭̮͎̒́̂,̴̭̠͓͌ ̴̺̮͐̊b̶̢̧̤̄̐ḁ̷̻̘͔͋̿̚d̶̻͍͒͛,̸̮̩͓͉͈̂ ̵̦̟͍̩̘͑I̷͍̋͜’̸͎̀̂m̷̜͘ ̷̛̙̹̱̩͂͌͂̑s̵̡̖̪̭̘̃͆͑o̵̹͚͑̉̊r̵̬̬̼̔̇̏͝ŗ̴̙̱̅̿͐͋̐ẏ̶͈͙̫̹͇̀͂ ̴̨̢̫͉͒͒͘I̷̖̩̽͑̅’̴̡̥̓̊̆́m̶̪̈́͂͒̎ ̵̥͇͚̣̈́̓̈͗b̶̢̙͕̆̐͌̔ä̸͕̭͎̞́͗̅͠ḓ̶̹͒̀̏,̶̨̨̮̂ ̶̡̢̥͖̾̊͑̋͒I̴̡̙͇̪͑́͛’̵̫̼̩̟̀̾͐m̶̹͕̓̕̚͝ ̷̧̢̝͌̿̀j̵̛̳͑̏u̷̻͉̎̈͌͒ṣ̶̡̡͇͚͗̌t̷̺̜̆͊ ̴̛̻̭̈́ẗ̸̲͈́̾̑h̷̰̊̄̽̌ė̴̛̯̩̊͝͝ ̸̙̋̈̽͝ẇ̴͙̮̤̭͂̃̕͜a̸̳͙̭̾̓͂̉ͅy̷͓̲͎̔͊̌ ̶̜̔̂̚͝I̸̘͇̗̓ ̷̡̖̉͛͒͝a̷̛͕̳͖m̸͔̈̕
̷̧͖̩̫̅̊̕͝n̶̗͒͛̀̀͠a̷̭̚͝m̶͍̮̭̓͗̌ ̵̣͇̟̒s̶͖͈͚̹͜͝ḩ̵̤͎͉̯̍̐i̸̧͎͉͖͊̃͊̕n̴̞̗̯̞̙͂̊̎g̷̤̫̪͂͠͝y̷̠̖̘͋͐e̸̛͙͖͎͉͐͠ȯ̴͖̳̞̊n̵̯͍̾̑g̷͙̙̫͊͆̾̔ ̸͙̼̦̟̀s̵̨̭̫̈́́̊s̶̛̲̙̯̫͎̈́͂̾e̴̛̬̓͊̈ű̸̩̞̰͘g̴̱̃̋ö̶̩́̉̍̔ ̷͇̰̫̚s̸̖̫͍̽̓̽a̴̢̙̬̰͍͛͘l̴̢̖͊̈́g̷̪̣͙̣̹̅́̃͠ĭ̶̺͖̙n̵̘̟̲̱̓́̀́ ̵̥͉̼͂̈́̅̄ǎ̵̬͙̣̲̰̐̈́̏k̶̼̠̪̜̍k̸̗̝̝̜̉͑̈́͌a̸̬̓w̵̢͖͐e̸̟̪̪̳̟͑͊̋̾ö̴̙͔́͂́̄̄
̷̬̖̮͎͊h̵̡̖̋͌̈͑̅à̵̛͚g̶͔̥̋̌̾̂o̵̪͒̓̏͑̇ ̷̻̺̃́͛͋͌s̶̮̼̭̬̲̅͝͠ḩ̸̣̬̮̬̅̆̎ḯ̵͍̓p̶̘̺̾͝é̴̥̂ù̴͇̂̆n̵̢͍̳̥̯̒̀͌ ̶̭̰̩̼̥͗î̶̡̥l̴̮͒̃͠ ̷̠̲͋̉̃͊ḩ̶̘͈͎̟̀ā̶͙̣̭̀͒̋̚g̸̢̧͍͕̤͗̀̾̕i̴̳̓̐͜ḓ̴̑͂̏͠ȯ̸͇͉͘̕ͅ ̷̼̠̠̟͖̃b̵̞́a̴̗̓̈́̒͜͠p̷͙͇͖̫͙̿͛p̸̧̻̞͗̓̿͗ͅą̶̈
div>

ņ̶̢̢̧̢̧̨̨̨̡̨̢̨̨̡̢̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̲̗͇̲̰̗͇̼̻̙̬̥͍̩̼̩̥͈̯͖̯̞̰̻̳͖͍̮̞̹̜͚͓̘̙̟͎̥̤͕̘̲̮̗̱̳͍̘͙̪͇̜͖̪̙͔̝̣̙͓͙͙̜̫̤̘̭̞̯̬͓̙͚̲̫̺̺̟̼̳͇̬̫̹͔̗̼̬̩͉͎̙̝̯̫͙͙̟̩̲̻̺͍̯̦̩͔͍̫̬͕̖̞̳̺̙̳̖̦̖͎̗͉̣͈͖͉̙̺̩̫̰͉͇̩͇̬̲̱̜̠͔͕̣̟̺̫͉̬̳̖̮̭͖͍̠̼̠̰̤̜͚͖̦̫̙͉̯͖̱̗̝̬̗̩̲̤̺̣̖̗͖̱̺̤͈͙͎̳̬͎̥̫͚͓͔͚̲͎̲̥͙͚̭̦̪͉̤̦̱̪̟̖͕̺͍̥͇̩̑̍̿͆̊̑̿̌͆̉́͆́͒̏̉̋̓͒̓̏̿̑̈́̄̀̀̎͋̓̆̈́̅̉̊́̒̓̓̎̐̂̒̋̓̆͑̏̔́͗̑͐͑́͊͑͗͆̏͑̿̽̿̌̔̄̃̄͊͆͐̃́̋̐͛̌̏̍̽̍͂͆̓̄̂̌̋̎͛̕͘̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅa̴̢̧̡̨̛̛͎̦̻̻̺͙͈̳̣̬̞͉͍̪͍͂̈́͒͆͛͊̓́̍̀͒̈́͆́̃̎̓̄̇̏̂̃̓̀̈́͌͋̈́̒͊̉͛̌̽̐̾̔̿͋̄̌̐̆̋̿̊͐̐̐̐͐̂̿̂̔͊͐̈̓̔̂͑͊̐̇̎͋̒̎̒̇̔̎̒̂̐̃̀̇̑͂́̅̅͌̉͑̄̆̄̽͗̏͆͌̃̔̿͌̋͆̌͒͘̕͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͝ņ̸̨̨̧̨̢̧̢̧̨̧̧̨̡̛̛̛̛̛̛̛͓̥̺̙͉̖̫̥͈̲̯̯̥̝̲̱̖̯̠̺̠̣̩̰̮̤͇̰̖̫͍̭̺̱̮̦̟͖͖̤͉͖̬͔̹̝̼̙̫̞͈̹̜̱͇̦̳̰̭̗͓̭͚̲̫͔͔̰͇͉͕͍̝̮͎̙̭̫̣͖̰̩͕̗͖̪̫̣̰͇̭̹͖̫̟̳̖̫̱̗͙̤̳͇̺͚̗̠̦̜̠͚͕̩͉̺̰̫̞͚̦̯̣̬̤͓͉͚̜̞͚̠͕̼͙̤͔͓͖̬̱͔̮̝̱͔̯̖̩̮͎̫̩̻̟̣͎̱̳̫̰̰̱͈̻̮̺̺̳̱̖̃̅͑̌̆̈́͒̀̓͑͌̈͌̉͆͗̍̀͆̎̂̾́͑́̀̔͆̓̎̔̀̀̐̎͋͑̐̐̎̊̊̍̋́̐̒̍̾̀̄̿͑̑̓̐͋̀̇͗̿̊͆͋̂͂̓̀̉̎͗̊͑̂͐͋̇͛̀̓̅̈̋͌̍̿͗̋̂̑́̀̉̿̍̆͆̏̒͐͆̅̽̋́̿̋͒͋̇͋̌̎̋͐͒̉̊͊͊͂̔͂̔͑̌͋̆̋͂͑̇̎͛̏̑͛͋̀̊̔̀͐̽̋̋̑̍͆̉͊͊͑͋͆̓̾͋͐̔͆̈̈͑͑̋̈̏̂͆͊̾̄̎̑̏͐́͐̌́̓̀̏̄̍͌̑̎̋͐̂̎͗̏̾̚̚͘͘͘͘̕̚̕̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ ̵̢̡̢̧̡̡̢̧̧̢̡̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̻̲̙̟̻̺̱̻̦͚̹͉̱̻͚̬͖͓̦̹͈͕͍͕̤̮͖͍͚̙̼̺̤̩͚̰̱̠͙͔͎̮͓̹͖͍͕̤̻̫̼̙̗̯̣̭̠̭̜̪͓̰̮̭̥̲̝̩̮̝̟̲͕̝̙̯̞̖̺͉͙̩͓̝̭̫̭̞̺̻̤̘͙̙͙̹̪͍̩̪͖̟̼̞̲̭̬͓͙̤͍̱͎͇͉̮͕͔̞̞̰̻̜̮̜̝̳͎̝̔̐̇̊̅̀͛̅̽́̾͂͆͋͒͋͗̀̾͋̆͂͆̇̃͊͊̄͗̾̋́͋͗͂̏̅̿̅̇̋̑͐͊͌̏̏̇̏̍̎͒̄̒̐̒̑̈͛͐͐̑̑̑͗̈̋̍̑̆̂͂̄̓̽͐̃̇͐̊̍̉̋̍̊̀̂̈͛͂̎̃͐͗͊͂̊̽͌͊͗̑͒̇̍̾́̾̅̅̾͑̉̽̎̍̎̿̔̆͗̉͐͂̌̐͆̓̍͊̇̆̂̌̅̀̃͂̈͌͗̀̀͐́̀͐̉́͒̔̇̔̅͌̾͑̇͛̎̅̃̽̆͌͌͆̑͊́̉͘̚̕̕͘͘͘̚̕͘̚͘͘̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅt̵̡̡̧̨̛̙̦̭̖̟̝͙̲̪̻̯̭͈̝̟͇̺̲͂̍͑̄͐͆͐͊̒̇͊̔̎̽̋̍̉̀̿̔̃̑̎̽̔͐̀̓̋̒̐̉̀̊̂̅̿̿̒͂͂̓̊̀́͋̅̔̅̆̊̽́̈̄̉͆͋̑̒̈̊̋͆̋́̉͒̌̌̏͋͋̄͗̓̃̅̔́̇͗̄̆̅̃͋̄͌̍̋̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘̕͠͝͝͝͝͠͠ę̴͈͎̱͚̻̺̠̼̝̝̲͎̤̺̝̰̭̝̲̭̙̼͔̳̽̈̄̃͌̉͒̎̎͂͛͌͆̑́̐͊́͗̄̓̌̅̒̀̕̚͝u̸̡̨̢̧̢̢̡̖̲̣̦̰̙̙͙̦̩̹̟̥̜͙̘̟̜̪͇̺̞̬̩̗̫͎̳̗͙̣̠͖̘̤̻̼̰͖̞̹͎̥̻̹͔͚̯̜̟͚͚͚͚̫̥̮̗̲̣̝̫̹̫͚̪̙̭̼̻͓̤̳̺͓̘̜͇̲̩̫̱̠̺͖̼̙̬͖̝̻͇̯͉̗͈̤͕̖̤͍̪̰͓̱͉̼̰̟̱̬̘̣͍͚̩̲̠͇̟͊́̎̇̌̈́̂̈́̋̇̓̊̾͂͐́̾̌̀̍̓́͋̄̈͒̄̋̾̄̔̋́͑̈́́͌͋͊̓͒̈́͊̅̌̾̽̑̇́͆̓͊͛̄͊̅̑͂͆̑̅̑͐̐̿̽́̒̿́̂̂͋͆̌̋͘͘͘̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅķ̴̨̨̧̨̨̢̧̛̻̬͔͖̻͉̺̥͉̠̺͉̦̠͎̭̜͈̗̗̜͚̗̟̘͖̲̠̠͎͈̦̖͉̪͖̙̩̮̜̼͇̝̟̘̜̩̻̺̣̜̱̝̞̻̬̖͍̝̫̪͙̙͈͚̦̰͇̩̰̯̭̪͔͚̘̱̜̟̯̼̟̱̣̥͎̤͇̳̖̞͎̙͕̠͕̩͚̣͍̫̟̮̜̯͔̻̦̟͇͕͉̟̮̦̯̦̥̥̟̪͎̳̙̙͓̱͓̞̫̥̱͇͓̙̟̲̘͈̠̫͓̭̳͚͖͔̱̳̱̗͔̻̭̬͈̮̳̺̫̬̯̣̬̪̰͕͔͍̝̟͈͙̐̋̄̋͋̆͗̈́̎̽͑͐͋̊̄̿̓̏̎̃̍̄̎͌͆̌̾̆̌̿͂͆̄͌̍́̑̐̔͗͒̉̉̅̾̈͗͆̃̅̀̅͋̊̈̅̈̀͊̅̈́́̋̀̔̈̀̒̀͌͂͌̿̚̚̚̕̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅb̸̨̡̨̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̠̮̜̺̤̙̙̥͚̞̮͕̘̥̹̺͔̬̩̻͖͍̝̺̞̦̙̝̰̹̮̫͚̮̳̝̤̦̺̯̓̋́̔̉͑̉̇̓̍̐̿̉̆̏͆̑̒̌͋̐̍̈͂̊̊͊͗̾̎̒̔̌̃̆͋̅͗̏͋̿͆̀̿̓̂͑̐̔͒̈̉̐̇͐̋́̃̌̌̋̍̿̓̌͌̈̈̾͐̽̊͐͆̉̋͂̽̉͑͒̌̎͊̃͌̓͊̾̅̇̀͌̓̃͂̈̈̌̂̒̔͌̃͋̃̓̑̉͐̔̈̿͛͊̎̌̄̃̾͛̿̎̃͛̋͊̍͆͛͐͛̾͆̓̒͂͛͌̑̐͌͌̉̾̇͗̆̍̏̈͘͘͘͘͘̕͘̚͘̕͘͘͘͘̚͜͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝ỳ̷̧̧̧̧̨̧̡̢̡̨̧̡̨̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̞̝̭̯̖̜̟͖̝̭̰̜̜̠̮͇̠̖̣̦̝̥̥̘̯̺̪͚̞̻̝̥͈͚͇̤̙̬̳̺̯̫͉͕̺̫͕͎̠̩̺̼͓̯͚͕͇̻͎̖͇̭̦̤̳̣̦̹̗̰͎̜̳̺̭͍̣̦̻̮͓̣͎̞̪͈͇͍͖̩͙̠̻̲͕͇̠̞͔̠̗̪̯͉̜͕̻͚̹̩͓̯̤̬̲̞̯̲̳͉̬͎̺̪͉͇͉̫̝̖̜̳̤͈̮̾̓͒̌̑̏̐͂͒͒̃̈́͗́́̀͋̂͂̏͊̒͐̃̈́͆̏͂́̈̋͛̄̿̆̄́̅̀͋̀͒͌̔͆̑̃͗̑͌́͗̍̈͒̓̍̌͒̇͌͂̒͂͑̅͑̍̾̒̿̇̉̂̔̑̂̾̐̈̒͂͑̈̉̽͋͐̌͛̿̋͊͋̉̇̽͂̅͂̎͊̾̏̿͑͂̐͋̀̐̈̑͒͊̏̐̑̃̂̔͂͑͛̏̎̇̃͊͒̽̏̌͛̽̄̊̄̌͊̿̉̂͐̂̈̅̊͗͑̋́̏̇̏̃͛̎̋̿̇͑̅̂̔̔͊̉̍̌̅͌̿̽͌̅͆̅̀̀̇̒̆̆̏͊̈̂̉̏̊͌̄̒̌͋͛̃͊́́̄͂̎̇̇͂͑̾̆̽̋̔̐̑͘̕͘̕̕̚͘͘͘̕̚͘͘̚͘̕̚͘͘̕̚̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝ͅę̵̡̧̡̨̡̨̢̢̢̛̛̛̲̝̜̣̫̖͓̥̪̳͖̖͍͕̩̤̲̟̖̩̜͙͓̤͉̯͙͔̙̫̫̟̦̳͍͇͖͖̟͎͇͎̜͈͔̱̖͇̫̻̬͖͚̝̝̝̱͕̭̰̺̦͖̗̼͖͈̘̈́̑̏̔̀̽̑̈́͊̀͐̂̇̒̔̑͊͊̉͋̒͊̍̿͒̓̊̓̏̉̀̍̈́̑̑̇́́͋̔̇̈́̅͛̌̍̋̀̌̇͛̅͌̐̑̽͋͗̃̒̔̂͂͊̇̓͐̾̓̾̇́̔̒͌̐͑̓̿͗̉̇͛̀̏̌̾̋̓͂̒̓̊̃̾̈̓͋̾̉̔͊́̄͛̔͂͌̈̂̆̇͌̍͌̇̎̂̎̉͂͂̂̎͊͛̆̉͋̈̔̍̚̚͘̚̚̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅǫ̶̡̨̡̢̢̨̡̨̢̡̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̤͎̠̰̳̲̦̤͉̞̜͓͉̻͔̮̞͔͚̘̬̜̹̠̳̫̣̺̬͈̭̻͍͈͇̻͇̠̮̻̳̝͙͈͚̩̹͓̳̩̼͇͉̗̦̖͈̜̗̮̞̱͓͎̥̫͚̱͍̮̲̜̳͖͙̬̖͎̲̦̳̹̟͕̙̖̙̪̮̩̥͕͍̦͈̫͈͓̬̤̞̱͙̘̩̰͔͍͚͓͙̼̩̻͙͇̣̭̥̗̭̭̗̩̰̱̪̟̦͓͍͎͔̼͈͉͚̠͈͖͉̻͈̜̣̼̳̰̭̫̻̺̲̜̩̘̯̰̹̼̗̦̒̏̐̽̏̄̈́̈́̐̿͆̇̀͆͐͆̈̽̒͋̈͌͊̅̐͋̿̌̄͒͋̒͗̓̇͛̉̂̓͂̇̌̄͋́̀͌̓̎̋̈̃̐̎̆̑̊̌̎̓̾͛́̈̀͑͋̑͒̍̀̑̆̾̏̉͐̂͆́̌̄̐̒̍̂̂̓̃͗̉͐̂͛̌̓͆͛̄͐͑̐͒̆̓̀͋̈̀́̈̍̍̊̇̾͌̄̿̒͛͐̒̄́̔͒̾͋͒̂̎̉̃̂̄͌͒͑̂̄̉̇͒̃̑͗̇̾́̔͑͗̋̔̾̏̎́͑̂͐̈͋̄͂͑̏̆̂̈͌͑͂̋͂͆͊͛͆̈͑̊̋͐̈̄͐̽͊͌̌̋͂͑͛̇̏̄͒͛̏̐͐̋͆͐́͂̚̚͘̕̚̕̚̚̕̕̕̚̚̚̕͘̚͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͠l̵̨̧̧̢̨̢̧̡̨̨̨̢̧̨̢̢̢̡̛̛͈̹̬̣͕̩͓̦̬͕̲̘̙͎̹̯̤̩̼̹̮̺͍̜̟̯͚͕̭̳̰͔̬̟̗̪͙͖͙̱̰̮͉̤̹̟͍̳̥͖̤̘͇͖̲͔̥̯͔̦̯̘̝̘̹̳͚̼͍͉͚̺͔̣̺̫̪̯͎̤͖̥͖̮̱̤̗̮̟̱̩͈̦͙̲̳̪̳̟͉̟̻̬̘̥̜̦̻̥͉͈͔̗͈̠̞͙̼̯̬̻̗͙̬͓̳̰͍̥̜̦̣̖̣͈̪̘̞͓̰̪̼̤͍̬͚͇̗̩̺̻̰̰̙̮̦̼̪̲̮̬̣̦͍̹͇̖̖̪̼̟̣̭͇̩̮̰̩̯̰̩͈̻͓̰̮̣̝̰̥͙͉͔̠̭̺̠̤̘̲͉̱̤̜͖̳̯̭̤̭͖̘̼͍͖͚̙̦̻̝͔̙͕͑̍̉̐̈́͆͆̏̓̌̐͑̽̓̐̓̆̃̈́̀͌͌̅͋̎̈̄͊͊̂̑̽͂̿͗̽͂̈́̆̉̊̿̈́͐̄͌͂̄̾̓̐͑͑̿͑̄̋͛͛̍̂̅͋͂̌̈͊̔̚̚͘̕͘͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͠͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅh̴̢̡̢̡̢̧̧̢̢̡̡̢̧̨̛̛̛̬̗͍̹͈̹̗̩͎̺͙̰̭͇͍̪̮̜͕̹̰͍͓̹͓̯͓̣̰̹͈͈̼̣̖̭̬̦͙̬͓̭͕̼̞̤̳̙̱͕̰̰͚̙̬̹͎̣̗̫̻̩̰̥̫͎͓̩̙͉̞̠̜̙̳̝͎̗̱̝̩̻̺̬͎̙͙̻͙̰̼͍͙͈̙͈̬̫̼̼͔͍̥̪̮̲͖̖̯̬̠͇̪̀͆̅͌̾͒͋̄̾̒̑̈́̄̊̑̆̆̿́̓̀͐̌͗̅̽́̐̆̆̔̏̀̎́̓̒̏̐̓̉̍͗̾̄͌̋̌̆̈̋̔̎̓̈͒̽̽̄͌͐̍̌̒̓̆̎̔̑̔̾͆͊͋̑̇͂́̔͂̊̒͑̒͆̆̈̍͒͊̑͗́̿̂͊̄̈̾̏͐͆̂̃̌͑̈̍̔̋͒͐͌̅̍̊͗̏̕̕͘͘̕͘̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͠͠͝͠ͅͅą̷̨̨̨̧̢̧̛̛̛̛̜̲̰̱͖̻͔̖͇̩͍̘̭͉̘̝̱̖̣̳̪͍̱̟͕̞̮̫͓̥̗͉̩̺̭̻̼͖̱͎̱̩͈͉̝͉̼̜͉̣̝̪̩̮͍̻͙̭̘͎͈̳̪̺͓͔̬͔͉̘̰̪̭̫͍̫̼̭̱͚̜͓̖̮̤̥͎̩̩̪̻̥̻͍̗͖̻̯͙̬̲̣͔͚̬͎̻̱̺̣̻͇͓͖̬͉̱͔̞͆͊͗̀̈́͐͑̂̈́̿͛͆̎̀̅́̾̉͂̀͋͆̓̍̐̽́͑̃̾̋͋̌̔͌̾̍̊̑̃̃͂̏́̅̍͊̽̀̊̋̒̐̎͛̀͌̓̈̊̿͑̐̔̏̊̿̉̂̿͋͊͛̽̌̿̽̈̅́̋̅̒̍͋͌̈͐̕͘̚̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅn̷̢̡̡̢̨̡̧̢̧̢̢̢̢̛̛̛̛̛͖̥͓͎̯̖̹̮̬͉̲̼͚̖̜̰̪̬̻͔͔͓̙͎̻̰̦̜͔͔̫͇̜͔͔̻͈̙͓̞͇̗̪̲̙̖̳̫̖̫̬̖͎̰̜̰̜͈̝̬̤͕̼͔͍̙͕̣̦̟̖̟̣͇̖̪̥̻͖͈̥̲̲͇̟̫̰̦̯̬̙̫̹̭͚̹̞̮̮͕̼̞̻̜̝̣̹̯̺͓̞̘̖̺̼̘͚̦̗͙͕̞͖̳̺͈͉͗͌͐͋̿́̊͐̐̀̄̌͒̂̅͒̿̀͑̊͗͊͒̐̒̔̄̔͑͑̍̈́̏̽̏̀͑̓̐̃͛̽͑͒̽̂̀̋̋̄͑̃͑̈́͑̌̇͋͛͒́̓̏̇̌͑̔̽̇̉̎̄́̑̾͒͗͗̍̅̓̂̿͗̊̑̅̎͛̾̌̌̑̈̎̍̆̌̂̈͗͋͂̅̌́̆̏̐͆͑͋̊̇͐͑̓̇͌͒̔̒͌̀͗̄̅́̅͒͐͌̔̿̉́̽́̊̇̓̌͑͂̆͒̈͘̕̕͘̕̕̚̕͘͘͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝͠͝͝ͅi̴̧̧̛̻̯͙̼̭͇̖͉̝̗͆̽̓͂́̃̿͋͋̎̋͋̅̾͌͂́̀͐̿̓̀̓̂̂̇̾̎̅̐́̍͗͋͋͗̄̇͆͑̎̆̕̚̚͘̚̕͝͠͝͠k̸̨̧̧̢̧̢̡̨̢̨̧̨̢̡̧̡̡̧̢̡̨̢̨̡̨̗̙̣̪̗̼̳̩̼͓̼̣̻̖͚͓̤͍̪͕̲̘͚̹̠̟̪̬͔̻͈͚͕͎̙̙̯͎̮̹͖̞͎͈̗̭̩̪̺͚͉̹͉̹͎̘͓͖̭̗͍͎͕͓͔̦͕̻̜̗͖͙͙̞̗̰̙̭̟͔̹̲͇̼̱͓̦̤̟̣̣̟̞̯̜̬̙̤͖̟̭̱͍̯̰̤̪̳͔̝̹̘̬̻̻̦̰̖̻̯̯̻̬͍̖̙͖̻͎̗͍͕̖͎̥̱̬͎̩͇̣̻̩͉̮̭͙̬̣̻̪̹̗̙̬̱͔̼͎̘̤̯̰͈̮̱̳̺̳̪̱̠̳̫̘̬̘̭͎̝̺̱̯̞̤̖̰̙͍͙͎̞̖̤͕̻̗̜͚͙̤̺͎̙̯͔͙̦̺̻̭̙̦̬͕̳̥͖̝̯̮̥̹̬̪̇̾̐̈͜͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅķ̶̡̧̨̨̧̧̢̡̡̡̢̨̡̨̡̧̡̢̛̛̛͓͇͙̺͕͎̻̯̗̤̠͚̜̭̭̟͚̟̩͉͉͙̼͓̮̠̤̘̼̥͍̪͎̭̥̺̫̣̘̹̞͚͉̣͈̰͚̠͎̖͖̪͎̠̺̣͖̜̥̖̫̜̦̙͕̲͇̘͙̼̬͇̼͚̜̲̫̰̰̞̺̬̰̟̼͔͕̠̩̱̻̭͇̫̤̻̪̭͓̪̰̘̳̘̪̩̙̭̜̫̗͎̮͇͔̩̰̥̻̪̩̜̬͙̘̙̹͖̠̳͔̰̭̜̪͕̻̗͔̣͇̙͕̼̠̙͔͇̼͓̠͎͕͎̳̘͚̲̻̪̹̙̲̰̗̝̜͔̖̜̬͚̣͇̠̣̭͍͖̠͉͖̹̘̘̦͖̖̻̞͔̪̞̘̣͙͕̫̮̫͎̩͕̟̙̼̲͇̞̙͓̥̰̻̠͎̾̌̂̏͐̃͂͒̈́̑̇͛̋̉̀̀̿̿͌͐͂̀̾̐̎̂͆̔͊̾̀̍̌̏̇͌̃̇̓͂̊̉̈́͂̆͌͂͂͆̓͆̈̔͋͐̏̆̍͛̋͑̈̃̑́̍̉̂̉̆͗̔̑̂̃̎̈̇̐̀̉̃̊̋̇̾̐̐̏̂͌̾̆̍͐͋̌̀͊̑̽͆̏̉͛́͆͌̐̿͑͌̂̾͛͌̅͋̒̇͋̿̒̎̿̄͗̏̓̇̇̏͆̂̽͆̿̃͒̉͒̽̃̓̈̍͗̉̏̊̋͋͛͛̋̋̿͛͂̽̕̚̚͘͘̚̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͠͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̵̧̡̡̢̡̨̡̡̡̧̢̧̢̢̡̢̡̨̧̢̡̨̡̡̧̧̧̡̛̛̛̛̫̬̫̝͉͖̻̱̱͇̪̬͖̬͇̭͙̟̻̙̳͇̭̯̞̱͖͉̟̘̬̯̼͔͖̩̺̭̺̱̳̲̤̤̱̻͚̹̺̖͇̼̹͓̱̗̺̥̬͈̝͍͔͇͈͎̘̦͇̙͎̖̖͙̖̮̭̝̞̼̯̗͚̭̩͇͔̘͙̙̝͍̙͚̬̼̩̤͕̠͕̮̗̘͕̰̹̫͔͈͇͇̺̹̱͇͖͈͚̠̜͖̝̝̜̼̲͚̹̦̥͎̙̭̖̲̖͈͖͙̺͍̤̱͓̩̩̫̦͈̺̩̫̠̖̺̦̤̹̱̪̹͓̥̣̬̲͓͍̻̟̯͎̹͔̙̭̙̬̗̳̠͔̲̦̘̥̱͔͚͖̗̪͈̹͔̮͈͈̘̗͇̼̠̩̣̯̗̘͋̑̃̓͋̒̀́͆͋̔̔͆́̈̔̊̌̏̃̀͗̈̐͆̆̈́̐͑͌͛̽̋͌͛̂̽̓̐̂̄̊̀̊̑̌̂͒̃̀̒̋̾̌̐̇̂̾̆̋̎̔͋̎́͛͆̉͆͊̍̎̆́̽̋̉̿̎̅̕̚͘͘̕͘͘͜͜͜͠͠͠ͅͅͅͅ ̸̡̨̨̡̨̯̞̥͙̖̜̙͖͕̰̤̼̘̪̻̝̦̫̳̮̝̪͎̹̣̪͓̖̟̞̗̖͖͕̣̤̪̮͈̦̟̫̭̪̦͓͇̺̓͛̉͆̅̀͂̃̈́̄̈̇̂̽̿̉͌̍̊̇͂̉̏͑̍͗̌̽̃͒̅̆͆̔͑̾́̏̈̽̅̊͆̿͊͐̈́̏̀͑̊̐̾͛͛̋̂̑͊̐̎̾̈̂̃̄̈̾̾̈̾́̇̅͌͒̈̇͊͐̽̍̏̆̔̿̆̏͛̉͛̅̿͌͊̂̑̄͐͂̎͂̀̀̌̎̅̉͒̅̒̆̕̕̚̕̕̚̕̚͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅY̶̡̛̛͕̠̻͓̙͕̻͎̾̀̇̄̌̀̄̀̇̄͗̄͗̏͂̐̍̈́̑͆̃̐͒̑̀̏̈́̅̆͆̔͑́͗̃̏̈͂͆̃͐̐͐̏͗͑͑̀̃͐̂̎̍̈́̔̔͛̎̿̉̐̄̐͗̈̌̆̿̀̆̃͗̌̅̐͊̾͒̏͒͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝e̷̢̡̢̧̢̢̡̢̨̧̧̧̡̧̡̳͇͍̦̪̖̬̻͍̣̦̝̭͓̻͍̯̩̪̤̱̞̝͇͓̮̗͚̝̞̻͎̮̺̲̜̩͈̖͎̳̺͇̬͍͇̗̘̜͎̤͉͍̠̥̻̝͔̝̖̰͙͔̼͔̱̰͎̯̙̥̤̤̙̬̯̫̥̣̥̬̪͙͎͎͉̠͍͈̮͔̗̩͙̟͎̫̭̙͉͕͇̮̲̱̙̫͖̫̰͖̤̲̼͖̙̪͍͓̗͍̖̥̬̺͙̬̥̫̭̤̗̹̖̘͔̘̣͈̣̭͚͍̹̣̳̫̱̩̺̮̗̗̙̗̯̳͍͓͓̱͍̳̼͈̺̣̟̋̇͆͑̓̎̽̔̂̆̔̔̀͐̐͒́̄̈͐̏̑̒̔̅͂́͒̿̑͛̏̈̌̌͋̚͜͜͜͠͝ͅͅͅͅa̸̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̨̡̧̡̨̧̡̧̢̧̨̨̧̧̡̡̢̧̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̗̭̤̱̩̙̜̙̳͖̪̝͍̪͚͇͍̺̤͉̯̭͕̰̠̖͍̱̪̬̭̰̗̪̙̣̱͚̘̩̜̙̭̘̙̼̥̟̦͓͖͕̲̹̲̲̘͙̼̺̠̳̮̟̮̖͉̝͍̠̠̬̘̮̭̪̥̙̥̱̖̣̣̖̰͇̞̼̣͍̼͎̗͓̗̜͕̥̬̻̜̻̻̝͖̬̻͍̗̭̘̣̯̻̞͓̫̺̺͚̮͇͇̯͖̻͎͎͚̫̞̬̪̥̖͍̰̠͍̪̼͙̯̤̙̯̬̳̱̱̺̝̟͕͚̠̰̼̝̙̲̩̔͂̄̒̓̿͒́̒͊͒̂̿̌̒̆̀̈́͋̾̈́̆̈̐͂̆̊̂͆̿̾͌͒͐̐͊́̋̅̔̾̆̊̈͒̐̏̓͑̃̈̿̍̀̀͊͋͑̽̎̂̅̒̊̃̈͛̋̌̇̄͐͛̌̾͛̄̂̃͂̍͛͌̓̃̍̂̎̋̑̂͋̉̒̂̑̃̒̐̐̔̌̏̈͒͆̑̄̄͂̎̆̉͊͐̅̑̈̒͌͒̒̇͐̃̈̀͌̌̐̄̀̔̐̚͘̚̕͘̚͘̚͘̚̕̕̚̚͜͜͠͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅḩ̸̡̨̧̢̢̨̡̢̨̧̢̛̛̛͉̠͕̞̯̤̖͎̦̲̲̼̩̟̗͎̤̖̤̠̱͍͉̘̲̬̫̺̦̜̯̳̣͔̫̫͇͕̲͙̳͓͓͖̘͓̖̯̟͖͔̲̣̗̪̹͎̼̖̜̺̯̺̻̼͖̘̹͉͈͍̯͕͔̩̥̘͔͔̮̠̦̬͍̩̝̙͙̙͂͒̈́́͗̿̑̉̄̐̅̋̎͊́̄̽̈̾̓̑̅̓͒̏́̍̀̎̀̈͋̌̐̀̊̏̔̌͌̑̆̐̃̈́̌̒̂̓̒͐̾̽̅͆̌͂̐̽̄͆̾͆̌̅͊͌̍̓̉̍̉͑͒̃̂͐͗͛̐̉̋̑̒̄̌̿͘̚̕̚͜͠͝ ψ

tenor.gif

OutroTearTheFirst

Oh, I'm sorry, but nobody does evil the way I do! Fourth Place HoE
Reaction score
On a picnic with gasppepe eating nugget peepo
Plus Coins
⨭1,155,150
Pronouns
She/Her
div>

Maybe if itzy debuted with THIS i would have streamed​

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
Well...I forgot to say
all these stamps are snapping
:wherearethelies:
Hello Musketeers :shablob:
H-E-l-L-O
1!!
:JudgyDubu:
MC is apparently hacked
div>

We are hacked bowon
We...are

Seriously

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
SERI ANGRY REACTED ME
WOW
I WILL TELL BLACK PINK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT THEM
DO YOU THINK THEY WILL EVER LET YOU VISIT THEIR HOUSE NOW?

WELL... LET ME TELL YOU
NO, THEY WONT!
YOU THINK I WANNA GO TO A DUMB FANCY HOUSE FULL OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN?

Well you're damn right, please don't tell them.

Top Bottom