She/Her
awww ok I need to sleep it's noon I've been awake for over 24h

what a crazy day dfhgdklhg :jinjudge:

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
finished today with 180k sales :shablob: wonder how tomorrow will go. it’s a saturday so it might be slow

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
There's a lot of talk about sajaegi rn lol. I think their digital ranking isn't suspicious at all because it isn't just their digital ranking but also every other stat of theirs for this comback has completely trashed all their previous eras from yt views to physical sales. I saw their MV trending #1 on youtube korea (their first time I think) and that gave me a little bit of hope that it would debut decently on Melon. It's 100% just fandom growth and it just means that 127's Korean fandom is finally big enough to be able to put them on the digital charts despite low GP interest. The low ULs as well as demographics also point to mostly just fans streaming.

Now I hope it can make a debut on Spotify Top 200 :sanapray:

It looks like SM's AKBesque system might finally be taking off which I have mixed feelings about tbh but I'm very happy for the members.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250

Looks like I was right about Version T being a different version rather than the repackage. Felt it was pretty obvious given how SM have done this for EXO's and SuJu's last 2 full albums. 600k on Gaon seems quite possible now.

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950

Looks like I was right about Version T being a different version rather than the repackage. Felt it was pretty obvious given how SM have done this for EXO's and SuJu's last 2 full albums. 600k on Gaon seems quite possible now.

asasad SM snakes. They're really releasing different versions later than the rest of the album rather than doing whole repackages to drive up sales. They're also putting in random polaroids for some albums? That might make up for the lack of fansigns.

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
asasad SM snakes. They're really releasing different versions later than the rest of the album rather than doing whole repackages to drive up sales. They're also putting in random polaroids for some albums? That might make up for the lack of fansigns.
Adding repack sales to an album is something most award shows don't actually do. The new version will boost the actual sales of the album on Gaon and Hanteo and also Billboard. And I'm sure there is still gonna be a repack for NEO ZONE after a few months similar to how it went for SuJu. EXO would have also released a repack but I imagine that got pushed aside due to solo endeavours

lovenatu

🥺 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭24,950
Adding repack sales to an album is something most award shows don't actually do. The new version will boost the actual sales of the album on Gaon and Hanteo and also Billboard. And I'm sure there is still gonna be a repack for NEO ZONE after a few months similar to how it went for SuJu. EXO would have also released a repack but I imagine that got pushed aside due to solo endeavours
Yeah and it looks like that's something they're going to be doing to all their full albums from now on. It's a very smart gimmick to drive up sales. I heard that they're doing something similar for WayV's album? Not sure about that.

Anyways, sales are going up quite slowly. I wonder where and when the 530k preorder number will be reflected? I think they'll finish the week with 250k and 350k by the next Gaon update and on Gaon 400k+ ish? By the end of the year, 400k on Hanteo and 500k on Gaon.

Hope they'll get their first double platinium and top ten on year-end charts :sanapray:

Dragon of the West

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭798,250
Anyways, sales are going up quite slowly. I wonder where and when the 530k preorder number will be reflected? I think they'll finish the week with 250k and 350k by the next Gaon update and on Gaon 400k+ ish? By the end of the year, 400k on Hanteo and 500k on Gaon.
Yeah WayV are also releasing a ''sequel'' album to their Take Over The Moon EP and the only differences really are the packaging as well as two new audio tracks(english version of Love Talk, and a narration of some sort from the members). Though their re-release is quite surprising since I'm pretty sure there were rumors floating around that they would put out a full album in the first half of 2020. Guessing that has been postponed due to the coronavirus.

And about 127's sales going up slowly and wondering how the 530k pre-orders came up, it's important to remember that sales from American stores like Amazon/Target aren't reported on Hanteo. The same applies to the albums that were part of the tour bundle.

Edit: also, I'm fairly certain that a lot of the pre-orders haven't even been reflected yet. The album is almost at 200k on ktown4u alone but just barely over 200k sales on Hanteo. I'm sure we'll see pretty big increases over the next few days

Last edited:
Top Bottom