Official VIXX Badge Voting Thread - Finished

Do you want to wait for the concert teasers for the member badges?

• Total voters
D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

v7Q8m5T.png

omg we gotta make this one happen :sejeongcry:
This site allows 2 group badges :yoosmile:

• Love
Reactions: ace
D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

the last group logo is from their possession perf
8.gif

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

ace

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­84,241
Hi ace, i posted all the badges on pre approval thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/pre-approval-thread.3672/post-147054
some of them needs a little fixing
N7WdYpr.png
->(contrast/light)
JP8jH96.png
-> (colors + light)
htjNhXV.png
->(crop + contrast/light)

Let me know before the 1st if you can fix it or else I will make a request to the awards team :D

i think i can fix the hakyeon one and maybe the hongbin one. did u want me to just post the fixed ones here? or go to the approval thread and ask them myself.

also from the approval thread i saw that it might be hard to save that ken one lmao. i can ask the mock thread myself once they open again to see if they can save it ?

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

i think i can fix the hakyeon one and maybe the hongbin one. did u want me to just post the fixed ones here? or go to the approval thread and ask them myself.

also from the approval thread i saw that it might be hard to save that ken one lmao. i can ask the mock thread myself once they open again to see if they can save it ?
Yes you can post the fixed one here, I'll directly show it to the awards team so you don't have to post it in the approval thread.

And yes if you can request the mock yourself that would be great!

ace

Trainee
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­84,241
Hi ace, i posted all the badges on pre approval thread: https://hallyuplus.net/threads/pre-approval-thread.3672/post-147054
some of them needs a little fixing
N7WdYpr.png
->(contrast/light)
JP8jH96.png
-> (colors + light)
htjNhXV.png
->(crop + contrast/light)

Let me know before the 1st if you can fix it or else I will make a request to the awards team :D

contrast + light
N7WdYpr.png
->
9LL6ldv.png
or
6XHBStE.png

didn't know how much of a contrast it needed so i hope one of these are ok ?

crop, contrast + light
htjNhXV.png
->
ug6nXdk.png

tbh i was also thinking that the branch in the back was a little distracting
so i removed it here, but if the awards team says the branch is okay then that's okay too~
JMcfCWP.png

tbh the quality of the photo i chose for this wasn't all that great and i think making it lighter made it kinda grainy, so if the team needs to scrap that's ok.

i'll ask about the ken one in the mocks. thank you!

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

contrast + light
N7WdYpr.png
->
9LL6ldv.png
or
6XHBStE.png

didn't know how much of a contrast it needed so i hope one of these are ok ?

crop, contrast + light
htjNhXV.png
->
ug6nXdk.png

tbh i was also thinking that the branch in the back was a little distracting
so i removed it here, but if the awards team says the branch is okay then that's okay too~
JMcfCWP.png

tbh the quality of the photo i chose for this wasn't all that great and i think making it lighter made it kinda grainy, so if the team needs to scrap that's ok.

i'll ask about the ken one in the mocks. thank you!
Thanks! I'll show them these rn. And I think if it's a little grainy, that will go away in the actual size, but let's see what awards say.

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

@ace The first hakyeon edit has been accepted. But for the hongbin one, the eyes in the picture itself are too dark to be seen(will become darker in smaller version), so the awards suggested we omit that one.

D

DR. KπŸ’‰M πŸ‘„

To add pics from imgur you should click the three dotted colon, then click get share links, and copy the bbcode :)
worked after changing the format, thanks!
I'll quickly send these to approval thread now

Top Bottom